Discuss Scratch

legogrl502
Scratcher
100+ posts

<< TᕼE ᗪOGᕼOᑌᔕE >> Closed, please visit our new topic! Link on front page.

jromagnoli wrote:

Peppermint_Cat wrote:

Review NEEDED:

Username: Peppermint_Cat
Link: =^3^=
What I want reviewed: Is this a compelling, hooking and good trailer?
How harsh: Honest, but not Harsh
Comments: Ummmm……. o3o
I would take this, but I don't know anything about warrior cats…
I can take it! I've read the entire series. :3
legogrl502
Scratcher
100+ posts

Peppermint_Cat wrote:

Review NEEDED:
Username: Peppermint_Cat
Link: =^3^=
What I want reviewed: Is this a compelling, hooking and good trailer?
How harsh: Honest, but not Harsh
Comments: Ummmm……. o3o

Coding (100/100) Everything went smoothly every time.
Graphics (100/100) Nice art!
Bugs (100/100) No bugs, went smoothly.
Grammar (99/100) Not really any grammar mistakes. But, instead of “Where could you run to?” I would put “Where would you run to?”
Creativity (90/100) Many wc fans make movies like this with their OCs. But, it usually doesn't tell a tragic story.
Average 96/100 Overall, a very good trailer!
Comments It was a very hooking trailer, but I wish it could be longer. Maybe if you show small little bits of the tragic parts to come, but not in context. It will make me feel like I need to watch the movie (which I already am). And also, I really liked the music you picked! It really goes with the story.

CloudPixel
Scratcher
100+ posts

letie26 wrote:

Art
Full username: letie26
Type of art (logo, sprite, etc.): Sprite
What you want it to be: A group of block shade realisticish trees (about 10)
Do you have a preferred employee? No
Bitmap or Vector? Vector
Comments: (anything else?)
It would be awesome if you could make a different bird's nest of animal in each tree

Thanks! I'll give credit to whoever makes it!

Is it fine if I duplicate the tree (for the easiness because I am working on a really hard blockshade on the other hand).

All you need to see the rest of my signature is to scroll sideways. Just click on that quote in order to get the code so that you can put it in your own signature too :) Now to the real stuff: I'm CloudPixel, a typical 11-year old who loves Scratch, and has over 1 year of experience. Scratch used to not be my main language actually, as I started learning HTML first. Since I just quit HTML since I got bored of it, I was searching up a coding program that I've actually known for a while but I only used the educational version Itch. Itch is almost exactly like Scratch, but there is an Itch community for just your class. Now back to the story. I was searching up a program for computer science, and (play the trumpets)... I found Scratch! (more will be added :D)
CloudPixel
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hanzhe wrote:

jromagnoli wrote:

Hanzhe wrote:

letie26 wrote:

Art
Full username: letie26
Type of art (logo, sprite, etc.): Sprite
What you want it to be: A group of block shade realisticish trees (about 10)
Bitmap or Vector? Vector
It would be awesome if you could make a different bird's nest of animal in each tree

Thanks! I'll give credit to whoever makes it!

Request Complete
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/166428615/

Apparently blockshade was pretty fun to make. Tell me if you want any extra variety or anything.
It would be also pretty easy to change the colors.

Hanzhe wrote:

Scripts
Full username: EpicGuy_AT8
What you want it to do: I want it to make a race car scroll on a single, enlarged sprite.
Comments: Okay, I haven't really looked across other script orders and I hope this isn't to complicated on your standards. I would also like the script to be compatible with this game. (a remix?)

Request Complete
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/166432432/

Awesome!

Yay I got rid of the few requests that doesn't have stuffs like a duck riding a cow.
Tell them on their profiles to make it easier

All you need to see the rest of my signature is to scroll sideways. Just click on that quote in order to get the code so that you can put it in your own signature too :) Now to the real stuff: I'm CloudPixel, a typical 11-year old who loves Scratch, and has over 1 year of experience. Scratch used to not be my main language actually, as I started learning HTML first. Since I just quit HTML since I got bored of it, I was searching up a coding program that I've actually known for a while but I only used the educational version Itch. Itch is almost exactly like Scratch, but there is an Itch community for just your class. Now back to the story. I was searching up a program for computer science, and (play the trumpets)... I found Scratch! (more will be added :D)
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Attention
I will be inactive for the Summer as I'm going away and I am doing some stuff to do with school.

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
CloudPixel
Scratcher
100+ posts

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

Attention
I will be inactive for the Summer as I'm going away and I am doing some stuff to do with school.
Alright! We are completely fine with that. Bigpuppy (hopefully) is going to right your status as inactive - excused.

Don't forget to end your BBCode.

Last edited by CloudPixel (June 18, 2017 15:52:58)

CloudPixel
Scratcher
100+ posts

Full username: Midnight999meow
Type of Idea: For Series One of an animation series. It has to be about cats. No violence/magic/supernatural stuff. One rule: part of it has to be in a school.

Taken: I was thinking that at night, cats take over a school and secretly, they own the school at night so that it is a cat school. The humans don't realize this until one of the students goes crazy with their allergies since that person is allergic to cats.

Sorry if this sounds really weird :P

CloudPixel
Scratcher
100+ posts

I just finished an order sooooooo our percentile is:

HOLD ON I MISCALCULATED

Last edited by CloudPixel (June 18, 2017 16:01:47)

Hanzhe
Scratcher
38 posts

CloudPixel wrote:

I just finished an order sooooooo our percentile is:

HOLD ON I MISCALCULATED

Idek how the percentile works.

And about the requests, I did, I just posted them here so you guys can take them out from the list x).
hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Roll Call
Staff,
This is the 4th and last day to respond to the Roll Call, so please respond!

Currently the people who have not responded are:
TacoCatProuductions
FireHeart03
doggy230
Saiid
GeeTransit
Monkey_Legend
kikimc
microbiologist123
Lotosprincess
BrownieBatter987
19_hui_a
iluvwhiskers
Austinato
Remix-the-Dragon
MasterOfTheTiger
-rose-ice-
YouKeepMeGlowing
3lejas

Do you think 4 days is too short?

jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hedgehog_blue wrote:

Roll Call
Staff,
This is the 4th and last day to respond to the Roll Call, so please respond!

Currently the people who have not responded are:
TacoCatProuductions
FireHeart03
doggy230
Saiid
GeeTransit
Monkey_Legend
kikimc
microbiologist123
Lotosprincess
BrownieBatter987
19_hui_a
iluvwhiskers
Austinato
Remix-the-Dragon
MasterOfTheTiger
-rose-ice-
YouKeepMeGlowing
3lejas

I don't think 4 days is too short.

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!
hehehe!Mytiptopsecrettopicidentifier!ahjdgggfhjadggahjsahasgdjfsdjfga

fantasy16
Scratcher
7 posts

Art
Full username: @fantasy16
Type of art (logo, sprite, etc.): Logo
What you want it to be: Bow
Do you have a preferred employee? No but, maybe an experienced artist?
Bitmap or Vector? Vector
Comments: (anything else?) Please make the bow seafoam blue. Not too light but not too dark. Can the string where the arrow shoots be white? And the background be a lighter shade of blue (Sky blue) (I hope I'm not being too picky)
bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

hedgehog_blue wrote:

Maybe 7 days?

“Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right.” -Jane Goodall
hedgehog_blue
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bigpuppy wrote:

hedgehog_blue wrote:

Maybe 7 days?
That sounds pretty good, I'll have it end on the 21st.

GeeTransit
Scratcher
100+ posts

hedgehog_blue wrote:

bigpuppy wrote:

hedgehog_blue wrote:

Maybe 7 days?
That sounds pretty good, I'll have it end on the 21st.
Phew! Here I am.
makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I really don't mean to advertise, but

Hi Folks, it would really be great if you could leave a love on this project, as I am trying to get it top-loved. Have you ever wondered how to write a sticky? Check out this new helpful guide here: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/163193105/

Hanzhe
Scratcher
38 posts

makethebrainhappy wrote:

Hi Folks, it would really be great if you could leave a love on this project, as I am trying to get it top-loved. Have you ever wondered how to write a sticky? Check out this new helpful guide here: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/163193105/

Well um, that is exactly an ad.

There's always the show n tell section of the forum ._. You could advertise but just not in places like
other people's projects or posts.
makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hanzhe wrote:

makethebrainhappy wrote:

Well um, that is exactly an ad.

There's always the show n tell section of the forum ._. You could advertise but just not in places like
other people's projects or posts.

True but no one looks at the Show + Tell section .

It also may be content that some people are interested in xD.
GiftedCoder
Scratcher
11 posts

Hi! I would like 5 ideas, please.

Full username: GiftedCoder
Type of Idea: Project ideas!
Comments: (anything else?) Nope!

GiftedCoder
“Coding relaxes the stressed mind!”
CloudPixel
Scratcher
100+ posts

GiftedCoder wrote:

Hi! I would like 5 ideas, please.

Full username: GiftedCoder
Type of Idea: Project ideas!
Comments: (anything else?) Nope!

Taken

1. Make a platformer or a parkour game
2. Try testing things out, like the pen tool and make something similar to your profile pic
3. Do a random _____ machine where there is a different ______ each time
4. Make a piece of artwork and share it with everyone
5. Remix a project and add your own features to it