Discuss Scratch

SonicMasterSystem
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bring back the "Get Surprise Sprite" button

KawaiiCatGirl- wrote:

SonicMasterSystem wrote:

guyz herez an ez wurk arownd. justt taek every spriet and uplooad itt n diff costooms and do dis

switch costume to (pick random (1) to (insert number of sprites there is in the library))

boom proablem sulved

XD

Anyway, I give this support.
Haha

But really, please use proper grammar in posts
It's part of the joke xD

AnnabelleOC
Scratcher
54 posts

Support all the way! #SupriseSprite2.0

when green flag clicked
say [Hello! My name is AnnabelleOC! New users, please talk to me if you need help!] for (infinite) secs
julianandwill
Scratcher
500+ posts

Support.

Wanna help make the longest Scratch movie ever? Go here - https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/235554/

When you [have no idea v] :: events hat
Be all like [ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯] :: motion
Feel [proud v] of [yourself v] :: operators cap
Sorry if I get annoying with bumps. It's probably the kumquats messing up my brain.
cosmos-
Scratcher
3 posts

Support.

I want the nostalgia back. For my first 3~ years using Scratch, I used the downloaded Scratch 1.5. Heck, I didn't even know a Scratch website existed. Now I actually love Scratch 2.0 much more and I don't think I'll ever go back. So, that nostalgia of a nice little easter egg would be nice
bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

julianandwill wrote:

Support.
Why? Please be constructive when supporting, thanks!

“Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right.” -Jane Goodall
-FrozenFlame-
Scratcher
100+ posts

Support! People are always looking for new ideas… right?

Sorry if I necroed

Last edited by -FrozenFlame- (Dec. 7, 2016 02:57:51)

Hi! Bonjour! 你好!
(Kumquat) //This is Kumquat, my kumquat protector... wait what?

^^^ click that to join the competition! Hosted by me and co-hosted by Amazeheartsoflove
dvargasews
Scratcher
500+ posts

-FrozenFlame- wrote:

Support! People are always looking for new ideas… right?

[important_part]Sorry if I necroed[/important_part]
Don't worry; you're not the one who necroed this post.

Last edited by dvargasews (Dec. 7, 2016 06:09:29)

Please read my signature! It might explain some lingo that I used in my post or comment. However, not all of it shows, so you have to highlight the entire bottom of the post, from “Please read my signature!” to where it says report, and copy and paste in into a new sheet or tab or whatever.
I can't decide my signature between:
1. I'm a grammar stickler, and my pet peeve is when people use good as an adverb.
2. I have lots of [creativity]original ideas[/creativity]. [creativity]This[/creativity] is one of those ideas.
3. If I used this symbol: ⸮ in my comment, please look it up before doing anything else.
4. {Minot, North Dakota/Donald Trump parodies} “WE'RE GONNA BUILD A DAM AND MAKE CANADA PAY FOR IT!” “When Canada sends its water, they’re not sending their best drinking water…They’re bringing sleet. They’re bringing floods. The water's toxic.” (It's just a joke that I came up with.)
5. One should make his/her signature text small; that way (s)he can cram more text into the signature.
6. New [scratchblocks] idea each week! (Thanks to Bright-Idea (Read her signature.) for inspiration/the general idea.) Here's the archive:
Note: I stopped this because of signature character limits.
Week of 1-23-2017: Hat-caps tinyurl.com/htauyu2
Week of 1-16-2017: Country-colored scratchblocks tinyurl.com/z8lz6c4
Week of 1-9-2017: Drop-down booleans tinyurl.com/j5d3k6l
Week of 1-2-2017: Block->string inputs and more truth values tinyurl.com/jqu7avs

Digital_Gaming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

julianandwill wrote:

Support.

AnnabelleOC wrote:

Support.

cosmos- wrote:

Support.

-FrozenFlame- wrote:

Support!
Support. #supportchain.
I think that this would be a nice feature that would really mix up the variety of sprites found in projects.

Last edited by Digital_Gaming (Dec. 7, 2016 07:30:42)

If you want to join the most creative studio on Scratch than ask to join Scratch Underground If you want to join Scratches Premium studio than ask to join Scratch Deluxe I hope you ask to join one of those and have a nice day. Check out my Official fan club!Click here if you want to check out my amazing projects DIGITAL GAMING SCRATCH AWARDS 2017
CHECK OUT THE OFFCIAL TOPICS FOR FORZA, HALO , CALL OF DUTY, BATTLEFEILD 1,THE CREW,DESTINY, RESIDENT EVIL,SONIC BOOM, PIXAR AND SUPER MARIO RUN
SCRATCH SUPERGUIDE
OFFICIAL TOPIC FOR TALKING ABOUT SHIPS
AnnabelleOC
Scratcher
54 posts

Digital_Gaming wrote:

julianandwill wrote:

Support.

AnnabelleOC wrote:

Support. #SUPRISESPRITE2.0

cosmos- wrote:

Support.

-FrozenFlame- wrote:

Support!
Support. #supportchain.
I think that this would be a nice feature that would really mix up the variety of sprites found in projects.
Yea! And it could also grab sprites from EXISTING projects if that could happen.

when green flag clicked
say [Hello! My name is AnnabelleOC! New users, please talk to me if you need help!] for (infinite) secs
bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump?

“Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right.” -Jane Goodall
The4thPixel
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I like this idea. The button gives project ideas and there's really no reason why it was removed in the first place. +1 Support.

Ridiculous new idea: Supports be renamed to Support-Coins as an imaginary currency??? Just came up with this as I was typing.
jasperjay
Scratcher
100+ posts

yes i support really handy for a derp who has run out of ideas… (P.S. sorry if i necroed)

I'm derpy.

I also have 3 accounts.

bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

jasperjay wrote:

(P.S. sorry if i necroed)
Don't worry, you did not necropost. Your post was still constructive, so it wasn't necroposting.

jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I miss this. It doesn't have much of a point, but it was fun. It was perfect when you were bored.

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!
hehehe!Mytiptopsecrettopicidentifier!ahjdgggfhjadggahjsahasgdjfsdjfga

leapinleopardstar
Scratcher
500+ posts

+1

A
duckboycool
Scratcher
1000+ posts

leapinleopardstar wrote:

+1
Can you please explain why?

60 second rule.

I used to be active on the forums, but I have mostly moved past Scratch. I still do check my Scratch messages, so if you'd like to talk to me, just leave a comment on my profile. My main project on Scratch was Cookie Clicker, but my newest project is Snake Snake, a game based off of Snake, but with two snakes, and you can play either singleplayer or multiplayer.

I-Iz-A-Litten
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ

Some People wrote:

I don't see a use for it

ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴜsᴇs, ʏᴏᴜ ᴊᴜsᴛ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ʙ ᴇ ᴄ ʀ ᴇ ᴀ ᴛ ɪ ᴠ ᴇ

under penalty of law this signature is not to be removed except by the consumer
LionHeart70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I joined in the middle of summer 2015, so I didn't really know about it. But I think this would be a good idea if I ever had a project-block (having no idea what to make). Similar to what PrincessPanda_test_ said, if I got.. let's say a bear and a bicycle, I'd make something about a bear riding a bicycle. Or, like they've said again, a fox and an airplane.

lh70 / nora/tobi / she-they pronouns / pansexual-demisexual / 14 / sagittarius / furry / artist / intp / stop-motion films / lbp / fall out boy / panic! at the disco / twenty one pilots / stranger things / a series of unfortunate events
“When you have a bad day, a really bad day, try and treat the world better than it treated you.” -Patrick Stump
“Music seems to hold everything together. It seems to make things not so chaotic sometimes. It seems to make things make more sense sometimes.” -Tyler Joseph
“You'll fear your fears forever if you never do things you're afraid of.” -Josh Dun
“I'm still figuring out who I am, but I know I'm not who I was.” -Brendon Urie
PkmnQ
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I support this, because
  • We can get ideas for projects
  • A random sprite challenge existed, so why not continue it?
You can add me to the list of supporters!

Last edited by PkmnQ (June 12, 2017 12:21:36)

This is an account that exists.

Here, have a useful link:
The Official List of Rejected Suggestions by Za-Chary

LionHeart70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Okay. I know I supported already, but here are some ideas to add it back and make it a little more “Scratch-2.0 like”.
The button would probably look like how it did, but instead of a star it'd be a Scratch Cat face or maybe one of the other mascots.
This also would have something when you hover over it that says “This is the Random Sprite Button! It can be used in multiple ways, like a challenge or project ideas. Try it out and see what you get!”

lh70 / nora/tobi / she-they pronouns / pansexual-demisexual / 14 / sagittarius / furry / artist / intp / stop-motion films / lbp / fall out boy / panic! at the disco / twenty one pilots / stranger things / a series of unfortunate events
“When you have a bad day, a really bad day, try and treat the world better than it treated you.” -Patrick Stump
“Music seems to hold everything together. It seems to make things not so chaotic sometimes. It seems to make things make more sense sometimes.” -Tyler Joseph
“You'll fear your fears forever if you never do things you're afraid of.” -Josh Dun
“I'm still figuring out who I am, but I know I'm not who I was.” -Brendon Urie