Discuss Scratch

liam48D
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Somebody joined Scratch 26 years ago..

https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Montoja/



They joined on 1990-01-01.

Guaranteed legit


202e-202e-202e-202e-202e UNI-CODE~~~~~
helloandgoodbye9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Somebody joined Scratch 26 years ago..

liam48D wrote:

https://scratch.mit.edu/users/Montoja/



They joined on 1990-01-01.

Guaranteed legit

Lol, is this a test account?

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 25:61:61) ͪͪͪͪͪͪͪͪͪͪ ͣͣͣͣ ͯͯͯͯYes, its above the line)
Jonathan50
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Somebody joined Scratch 26 years ago..

Wat??????

Last edited by Jonathan50 (May 31, 2016 02:03:05)

scratchisthebest
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Somebody joined Scratch 26 years ago..


I am a Lava Expert
Jonathan50
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Somebody joined Scratch 26 years ago..

scratchisthebest wrote:

Do you think they joined very recently, then? I've seen quite recently joined users who have their date right.
helloandgoodbye9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Somebody joined Scratch 26 years ago..

Jonathan50 wrote:

scratchisthebest wrote:

Do you think they joined very recently, then? I've seen quite recently joined users who have their date right.
Everyone - Make an account at 03:14:07 UTC on 19 January 2038.

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 25:61:61) ͪͪͪͪͪͪͪͪͪͪ ͣͣͣͣ ͯͯͯͯYes, its above the line)
comp09
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Somebody joined Scratch 26 years ago..

helloandgoodbye9 wrote:

Jonathan50 wrote:

scratchisthebest wrote:

Do you think they joined very recently, then? I've seen quite recently joined users who have their date right.
Everyone - Make an account at 03:14:07 UTC on 19 January 2038.
Well, 2000000000 is already marked on my calendar: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/event?eid=ZThsbWpic2VzYTZlODVhZnY4MTFpbTYyOGMgNW51ajJvNDk5NXNwZjViNXYyMTlqZjI3NzRAZw&ctz=America/New_York

And I just added the end of Unix time: https://calendar.google.com/calendar/event?eid=b2NkbjZhYmFsMmp2NHJwMXRsZDN1dXV2YWsgNW51ajJvNDk5NXNwZjViNXYyMTlqZjI3NzRAZw&ctz=America/New_York Let's watch all of our systems fail, epochally!

Last edited by comp09 (May 31, 2016 04:23:46)




Visit the website of Andrew Sun!


Dylan5797
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Somebody joined Scratch 26 years ago..

scratchisthebest wrote:

Epoch time starts on 1970, not 1990…







im so ocd about ip addresses


can you guess what my user icon is

new record


dylan beswick · writing · github · soundcloud

I enjoy coding, writing electronic music, building computers and servers, and playing the piano. I am a big fan of F-777's music, you should really check it out.

I have written a few semi-common pieces of code that are used in scratch projects, like scratchapi.

I'm kind of lonely, I'd like a bit of attention, if that's possible.












i maxed out geoguessr at 25,000 points – https://geoguessr.com/results/GiXQHzXVQSEeWiYT
i truly feel sorry for everybody else in my country
helloandgoodbye9
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Somebody joined Scratch 26 years ago..

No! It was deleted!

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 25:61:61) ͪͪͪͪͪͪͪͪͪͪ ͣͣͣͣ ͯͯͯͯYes, its above the line)
liam48D
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Somebody joined Scratch 26 years ago..

helloandgoodbye9 wrote:

No! It was deleted!
Aww..

But the screenshot's still there, and they haven't removed the database entry. https://api.scratch.mit.edu/users/Montoja



202e-202e-202e-202e-202e UNI-CODE~~~~~
robinp
Scratcher
100+ posts

Somebody joined Scratch 26 years ago..

Where's the credit! I made people aware of this user on the gitter chat! Using https://mysunland.org/scratch/stats.php and https://mysunland.org/scratch

System Administrator | Portfolio | My Blog | Web Developer
liam48D
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Somebody joined Scratch 26 years ago..

robinp wrote:

Where's the credit! I made people aware of this user on the gitter chat! Using https://mysunland.org/scratch/stats.php and https://mysunland.org/scratch
I found it from comp09 following them.

202e-202e-202e-202e-202e UNI-CODE~~~~~
robinp
Scratcher
100+ posts

Somebody joined Scratch 26 years ago..

liam48D wrote:

robinp wrote:

Where's the credit! I made people aware of this user on the gitter chat! Using https://mysunland.org/scratch/stats.php and https://mysunland.org/scratch
I found it from comp09 following them.
Who found it through me..
At least I believe I did

System Administrator | Portfolio | My Blog | Web Developer
Tymewalk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Somebody joined Scratch 26 years ago..

Dylan5797 wrote:

scratchisthebest wrote:

Epoch time starts on 1970, not 1990…
So if it's not an epoch problem… then what is it?

A signature is a small piece of text that isn't attached to your posts. In it, you can enter just about nothing you want. Perhaps you would like to enter your favourite quote or your star sign, but you can't. It's not up to you! In your signature you can use BBCode if it is allowed in this particular forum, but it isn't. You can't see the features that are allowed/enabled listed below whenever you edit your signature.
robinp
Scratcher
100+ posts

Somebody joined Scratch 26 years ago..

Tymewalk wrote:

Dylan5797 wrote:

scratchisthebest wrote:

Epoch time starts on 1970, not 1990…
So if it's not an epoch problem… then what is it?
I'm guessing someone found a bug in the signup/profile updater page that allowed them to set a custom date

System Administrator | Portfolio | My Blog | Web Developer
__init__
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Somebody joined Scratch 26 years ago..

What happened to cubeupload?

All the images on this thread are broken…
wizzwizz7
Scratcher
500+ posts

Somebody joined Scratch 26 years ago..

I think that what happened was probably that they were putting in their month of birth while the ST were adding that setting. They probably did actually join on the first of a month. I don't know.



coke11
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Somebody joined Scratch 26 years ago..

wizzwizz7 wrote:

I think that what happened was probably that they were putting in their month of birth while the ST were adding that setting. They probably did actually join on the first of a month. I don't know.
How would that have to do with anything?

Jonathan50
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Somebody joined Scratch 26 years ago..

helloandgoodbye9 wrote:

No! It was deleted!
?? What was deleted?
birdoftheday
Scratcher
500+ posts

Somebody joined Scratch 26 years ago..

Jonathan50 wrote:

helloandgoodbye9 wrote:

No! It was deleted!
?? What was deleted?
Um, the person who joined Scratch 26 years ago. The only “it” this topic is about

The problem with quotes found in people’s Internet forum signatures is that they are often not accurate—Benjamin Franklin

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile