Discuss Scratch

emi804
Scratcher
8 posts

How to turn off the 'user block'?

I have user block on one of my games and I have no idea on how to remove it.
Help please!
deck26
Scratcher
1000+ posts

What do you mean - user block?
emi804
Scratcher
8 posts

On some projects the user block is enabled.
You then will see a chat bubble saying- This game supports the ‘user block’ please log out if you wish not to be filmed. Or something like that.
deck26
Scratcher
1000+ posts

That's the username block but it's of little significance really - you're certainly not being filmed. Look for

(username)
But I think Scratch is sometimes giving the warning even when it shouldn't. Unless a project is using the cloud it cannot report back to the owner who ran it anyway.
emi804
Scratcher
8 posts

deck26 wrote:

That's the username block but it's of little significance really - you're certainly not being filmed. Look for

(username)
But I think Scratch is sometimes giving the warning even when it shouldn't. Unless a project is using the cloud it cannot report back to the owner who ran it anyway.

IKR, i'm only using this certain desktop for a few days and just because it has proper speakers plus a camera it turned on the user block.
To be honest I wouldn't even WANT to film people, or have the user block stuck on my game.
Which is pretty much why I made this topic because it gives you that system warning about being filmed.