Scratcher
5 posts

New default avatar

whel i dont know the future
Morecanstine
Scratcher
100+ posts

New default avatar

In my personal opinion, the icon should keep the torso. Otherwise, great icon.

I get the sentiment and I respect Ukrainian sovereignty, but spamming blue and yellow and putting #standwithukraine isn't helping, it just makes you look like a clout chaser.

That being said, Vladimir Putin is an idiot and if I could go fight in Ukraine I would. Hang in there, Kyiv.
Roblox888i
Scratcher
1000+ posts

New default avatar

Why hasent scratch added it its been 8 years since this post was made.

Below this little line ^ is my signature, you can edit it by going to scratch.mit.edu/discuss/settings/YOURUSERHERE/ also highlight a part and do CNTRL+SHIFT+DOWN to scroll down.

Roblox888i
===========================================================================================================
| Ocular Profile | Scratch Profile | ScratchStats Profile |
=================================
| | Scratch Wiki Profile | |
===========================================================================================================
Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

New default avatar

darkness3560 wrote:

EDIT 2018-09-30: I have updated the palette of my avatar to the shade of blue used in Scratch 3.0.

This is the current default avatar:

It was designed for the 1.4-era Scratch website, with a light-blue to white gradient. It's also annoyingly blurry.
As such, I have created a replacement avatar that fits well with the new version of the Scratch website:

As you can see, it was designed to be simpler, with only the Scratch cat's head visible and no gradients used, and the background is the same shade of blue as the one used in the website navigation bar. It's also a crisp image, with no blur visible.
I have also provided an (removed by moderator - for safety reasons, please don't use Google Drive) which can be rendered at any resolution.

I have over 100 supporters! Thanks for your support in making Scratch look better!

Support

LEAVING THE FORUMS(May even leave Scratch in a month or two) Which means I un-take any orders I may have taken in shops

•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽D͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•

Hello! This the main of the _1759 family.
My other accounts are Weeb_1759 and Debugger_1759

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽U͓̽p͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽g͓̽a͓̽i͓̽n͓̽ •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•
medians
Scratcher
1000+ posts

New default avatar

Roblox888i wrote:

Why hasent scratch added it its been 8 years since this post was made.
They're working on it, but they have to finish the pages first before this.

Medians bamboozled by 3.0 (version 3.0): https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/979822351/
hi875230163394: You're similar to valve in that you both hate a certain number…
Scratch 0.x, 1.x, 2.x, 3.x and LogoBlocks Archives
Bamboozlement: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/33739789
Years on internet: 15 (soon 16)
medians: Oh god not this utc - 12 thing again..
Fun_Cupcake_i81: What, were you expecting not to see the utc - 12 thing again? THE UTC - 12 THIGN ALWAYS RETURNS. ALWAYS.
medians: I knew it would happen. I was the one who started it last year.
Fun_Cupcake_i81: Well then if you didn't want it back maybe you need to time travel to last year and fix that

Oh wait if you could time travel I think we all know exactly when you would go-
user1: That picture is from 2.0. Now he’s at my house and is my pet.
user2: But this is medians we're talking about, so “from 2.0” can mean the same thing as “from five seconds ago”.

Detect Scratch version here
My other accounts: @selfexplanatory @modesties @chaircard @fireflyhero @dividendyield @colloids @radians @skeuamorphism @dihectogon @anglebisector @aau- @EditBlockColors @AdamantOrb @MoongeistBeam @festively @Ampharos_ @straightforwardness @interchangeably
i trolled redcat LOL

if you see this
{what method did you use::control hat
answer on profile ::motion
} ::operators

;
Heccit
Scratcher
500+ posts

New default avatar

Support - It looks a lot better than the current one.

woah
I still exist
supergamer10000
Scratcher
1000+ posts

New default avatar

Support, it looks way better than the outdated current one.

Ask yourself, if you were hacked and lost hours, upon hours of work, would you regret not having a strong password that only takes 5 minutes to make?

Is it time to update your password? Here are some tips to make a strong password:

Length: The longer the password, the stronger it is. A password that is at least 12 characters long.
Complexity: Combination of upper and lowercase letters, numbers, and symbols to make it harder to crack.
Uniqueness: Don't use easily guessable information like your name, address, or date of birth. Also, avoid using the same password for multiple accounts.
Passphrases: A phrase made up of random words, numbers, and symbols, as these can be easier to remember but still secure.
Randomness: Use a random password generator to create a unique and unpredictable password.
Regular updates: Regularly change your passwords to stay ahead of potential security threats.

Remember, the goal is to create a password that is strong, unique, and difficult for others to guess.

I would estimate more than 40% of scratchers have passwords that are hard to guess by a human, but easy to guess by a computer. You never know if today would be the day you lose everything.

Even if just one person was saved from losing hours and hours of work, my mission is accomplished.
JamesDoesGames
Scratcher
100+ posts

New default avatar

Semi support. I like the new version, but the old one is far more iconic…

However, I have an upscaled version of the old one that you can see here.

;
starhero5697
Scratcher
1000+ posts

New default avatar

Support. It fits the 3.0 theme.

check out my youtube channel and soundcloud where i post my music

Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

New default avatar

BUMP

LEAVING THE FORUMS(May even leave Scratch in a month or two) Which means I un-take any orders I may have taken in shops

•._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽D͓̽o͓̽w͓̽n͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ `•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•H͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽l͓̽i͓̽g͓̽h͓̽t͓̽+͓̽S͓̽h͓̽i͓̽f͓̽t͓̽+͓̽U͓̽p͓̽ ͓̽t͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽s͓̽e͓̽e͓̽ ͓̽i͓̽t͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽l͓̽l͓̽ ͓̽a͓̽g͓̽a͓̽i͓̽n͓̽ •._.••´¯``•.¸¸.•``•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.•
ProbieCB
Scratcher
47 posts

New default avatar

I like this avatar! I'm gonna change it right now! And I support this!!
<I <support <this <!!! ::events> ::events> ::events> ::events>

I'm like ahhhhh! A shark! But you are chasing a evil kumquat shark.
———————-
if game ideas is greater than (kumquats avaliable ::#082165) ::operators hat block
create evil kumquats by using [kumquats available v] ::#00FFFF
say [<what is my name?> v] for [#717900] seconds ::custom
detect [evil kumquats deployed? v]
if <not<evil kumquats deployed?>> ::control
forever
if <(kumquats left ::#082165) < (6189)> ::control
create evil kumquats by using [kumquat food, bones and head v] ::#00FFFF
create evil [kumquat shark v] by using [56 kumquats v] ::#00FFFF
create evil [kumquat boss v] by using [more than 13 kumquats v] ::#00FFFF
create evil [kumquat empire v] by using [more than 1345 kumquats v] ::#00FFFF
end
end
I
Love
AMONG US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
playeri
New Scratcher
5 posts

New default avatar

Now, why haven't the Scratch team even considered this? I got no idea but even this suggestion is OLD. And i mean old. This is a good idea but i doubt that it will ever get added.
cyrusthegreat100
Scratcher
71 posts

New default avatar

DotDash wrote:

Support, This sorta reminds me of ios 7
i have iphone 7. lol

I'm Weird!
i also, might be in the corner of your room at exactly 3:46 am, 12 seconds and 23 milliseconds in… :)
Aadish_1759
Scratcher
1000+ posts

New default avatar

playeri wrote:

Now, why haven't the Scratch team even considered this? I got no idea but even this suggestion is OLD. And i mean old. This is a good idea but i doubt that it will ever get added.

But if they had no plan to add it they would have closed it long ago

(May not be up to date)

Check out my projects -

dave-alt-4
Scratcher
1000+ posts

New default avatar

bump

guide to make good projects <3

Think! Is saying if you support a suggestion necessary? No! People can just tell by your constructive post after it. You have more freedom on your tone!
Forumers, especially new, may also get upset if you say “no support!!!” at them! They may take the whole post in a negative tone, and that makes them upset!
Instead, you can kindly say why their suggestion has cons. They will take it as “constructive criticism” and be happy. - dertermenter

sneakybaseball5
Scratcher
100+ posts

New default avatar

darkness3560 wrote:

EDIT 2018-09-30: I have updated the palette of my avatar to the shade of blue used in Scratch 3.0.

It was designed for the 1.4-era Scratch website, with a light-blue to white gradient. It's also annoyingly blurry.
As such, I have created a replacement avatar that fits well with the new version of the Scratch website:

As you can see, it was designed to be simpler, with only the Scratch cat's head visible and no gradients used, and the background is the same shade of blue as the one used in the website navigation bar. It's also a crisp image, with no blur visible.
I have also provided an (removed by moderator - for safety reasons, please don't use Google Drive) which can be rendered at any resolution.

I have over 100 supporters! Thanks for your support in making Scratch look better!

That design actually looks nice and cleaner, though some people might disagree as it kinda looks oversimplified than the og default pfp.

Last edited by sneakybaseball5 (Nov. 16, 2021 01:01:24)

Sub to my YouTube channel!: https://www.youtube.com/c/BeaBuilds_legoisawesome/featured

People in the forums show no mercy when you give a suggestion haha

My Scratch Profile

One of my animations

sneakybaseball5
Scratcher
100+ posts

New default avatar

JamesDoesGames wrote:

Semi support. I like the new version, but the old one is far more iconic…

However, I have an upscaled version of the old one that you can see here.

I agree, with both sides, the og one is iconic.

Sub to my YouTube channel!: https://www.youtube.com/c/BeaBuilds_legoisawesome/featured

People in the forums show no mercy when you give a suggestion haha

My Scratch Profile

One of my animations

scratchanimator396
Scratcher
5 posts

New default avatar

Well, usually i would think it's the same. But if it were to be updated i would think it would be oversimplified cause usually everyone is doing ha with logos so maybe scratch would do that to.

say [wait... Scratch might over simplify they're logo! Thats impossible, everyone knows that is a bad idea!] for (2) secs
scratchanimator396
Scratcher
5 posts

New default avatar

sneakybaseball5 wrote:

darkness3560 wrote:

That design actually looks nice and cleaner, though some people might disagree as it kinda looks oversimplified than the og default pfp.
(Scratchanimator396's quote)
say [This is from scratchanimator396]

say [Listen, i dont really care if its blurry, its art style is good, and that gradient is good as eating a slice of cake with chocolate filling.] for (2) secs

say [this is my opinion so dont take it seriously] for (2) secs
Pengijun7
Scratcher
60 posts

New default avatar

I support this idea - it would look great!