Discuss Scratch

infinitytec
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch 3.0

nikitosik525 wrote:

please made the gui setting
Could you please elaborate?

Save Scratch extensions!

Wetbikeboy2500 wrote:

good old infinitytec
MinecraftM153
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratch 3.0

Happy new yeeeeeeaarr!!!!!


nikitosik525 wrote:

please made the gui setting
also what?
redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch 3.0

Woah, I really haven't checked this in a while, nor the current prototype - love the new three-eyed-cat icon for the prototype that shows up on your tabs bar thingamabob. A quick question: is the cat Scratch Cat or Cosmic Cat (the new cat)? If it isn't Scratch Cat, I have an argument/rant prepared…




TheUltimatum
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch 3.0

redglitter wrote:

Woah, I really haven't checked this in a while, nor the current prototype - love the new three-eyed-cat icon for the prototype that shows up on your tabs bar thingamabob. A quick question: is the cat Scratch Cat or Cosmic Cat (the new cat)? If it isn't Scratch Cat, I have an argument/rant prepared…
You mean the default sprite? I think it will be cosmicat but I'm not sure.
Jonathan50
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch 3.0

You're all late for the new year, it's already the 2nd of January here
[/offtopic]

Last edited by Jonathan50 (Jan. 1, 2018 20:51:51)

Neutronz
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratch 3.0

ANDUANDU wrote:

when will the alpha for scratch 3.0 come (almost 2018)
4000th post!

Neutronz
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratch 3.0

Jonathan50 wrote:

You're all late for the new year, it's already the 2nd of January here
[/offtopic]
Im currently posting this on 1/1/2018

Neutronz
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratch 3.0

Neutronz wrote:

Jonathan50 wrote:

You're all late for the new year, it's already the 2nd of January here
[/offtopic]
Im currently posting this on 1/1/2018
Lets get back on topic

Sheep_maker
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch 3.0

Scratch 3.0 still makes a distinction between strings and numbers; if the first costume is named “2” and the second is “1”,
switch costume to ((1)+()) // first costume
switch costume to (join[1][]) // second costume
Also, the previous costume block still works:
switch costume to [previous costume v]
^ desperate attempt to go back on topic

- Sheep_maker This is a kumquat-free signature. :P
Scratch 3.0 blocks but less fat
.postsignature { overflow: auto; } .scratchblocks { overflow-x: auto; overflow-y: hidden; }
Neutronz
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratch 3.0

Wait - The current default sprite for the Scratch 3.0 editor is the scratch cat, not the cosmicat.

walkcycle
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratch 3.0

Neutronz wrote:

Wait - The current default sprite for the Scratch 3.0 editor is the scratch cat, not the cosmicat.
And on stage his toe is clipped.
Dairop
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratch 3.0

For when is it ?

жжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжж
ж≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈❤………☆…….➞.ƒסℓℓסω….to make me happy ≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈ж
жжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжжж







Charles12310
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch 3.0

walkcycle wrote:

Neutronz wrote:

Wait - The current default sprite for the Scratch 3.0 editor is the scratch cat, not the cosmicat.
And on stage his toe is clipped.
What do you mean, “toe is clipped”? Scratch Cat doesn't have any toes!


Click This Link For Some Secrets About Me!
A few internet communication companies want to corrupt the internet by getting rid of net neutrality. Stop Them!
ANDUANDU
Scratcher
20 posts

Scratch 3.0

Sheep_maker wrote:

ANDUANDU wrote:

Now its 2018!
Happy 2018!!!!
6 hours left in Scratch Time (ET)
Yep i am from Romana (GMT+2)
-Io-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch 3.0

Neutronz wrote:

Wait - The current default sprite for the Scratch 3.0 editor is the scratch cat, not the cosmicat.
http://i.cubeupload.com/VqMmMw.png
I don't think it was ever Cosmicat

walkcycle
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratch 3.0

Charles12310 wrote:

What do you mean, “toe is clipped”?
On stage, the foot that faces down is clipped at the toe.

Charles12310 wrote:

Scratch Cat doesn't have any toes!
Why do you think that?
redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch 3.0

TheUltimatum wrote:

redglitter wrote:

Woah, I really haven't checked this in a while, nor the current prototype - love the new three-eyed-cat icon for the prototype that shows up on your tabs bar thingamabob. A quick question: is the cat Scratch Cat or Cosmic Cat (the new cat)? If it isn't Scratch Cat, I have an argument/rant prepared…
You mean the default sprite? I think it will be cosmicat but I'm not sure.
No, no, this

Neutronz wrote:

Wait - The current default sprite for the Scratch 3.0 editor is the scratch cat, not the cosmicat.
I know

-Io- wrote:

Neutronz wrote:

Wait - The current default sprite for the Scratch 3.0 editor is the scratch cat, not the cosmicat.
http://i.cubeupload.com/VqMmMw.png
I don't think it was ever Cosmicat
Yep, the only other mascot I can think of that's replace Scratch cat is the rumor about neigh Pony whilst the 2.0 beta testing was in, well, test…




redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch 3.0

walkcycle wrote:

Charles12310 wrote:

What do you mean, “toe is clipped”?
On stage, the foot that faces down is clipped at the toe.
You're right. A tiny bit of the left back paw (foot) has been cut off. Most likely a glitch, I'd say.




Charles12310
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch 3.0

walkcycle wrote:

Charles12310 wrote:

What do you mean, “toe is clipped”?
On stage, the foot that faces down is clipped at the toe.

Charles12310 wrote:

Scratch Cat doesn't have any toes!
Why do you think that?
You keep saying “clipped at the toe”. The Scratch Cat sprite doesn't even show any toes! What are you talking about?


Click This Link For Some Secrets About Me!
A few internet communication companies want to corrupt the internet by getting rid of net neutrality. Stop Them!
redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch 3.0

Charles12310 wrote:

walkcycle wrote:

Charles12310 wrote:

What do you mean, “toe is clipped”?
On stage, the foot that faces down is clipped at the toe.

Charles12310 wrote:

Scratch Cat doesn't have any toes!
Why do you think that?
You keep saying “clipped at the toe”. The Scratch Cat sprite doesn't even show any toes! What are you talking about?
Ahem… (see my post above :3)




Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile