Discuss Scratch

c-o
Scratcher
100+ posts

TROIKA [Like a empire game] collaboration: Hiring anybody! With a cloud data login system!

bump troika 1.51 is out link https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/121334025/

Last edited by c-o (Sept. 18, 2016 08:36:20)

3follows
New to Scratch
4 posts

TROIKA [Like a empire game] collaboration: Hiring anybody! With a cloud data login system!

bump
c-o
Scratcher
100+ posts

c-o
Scratcher
100+ posts

c-o
Scratcher
100+ posts

Elliotr_
Scratcher
20 posts

you still hiring?
c-o
Scratcher
100+ posts

yes sorry for getting back late
Elliotr_
Scratcher
20 posts

c-o wrote:

i cn do i tiny bit of coding and i wld b happy to do testing
c-o
Scratcher
100+ posts

Elliotr_ wrote:

c-o wrote:

i cn do i tiny bit of coding and i wld b happy to do testing
Hired as a tester
FrostAshdove
Scratcher
100+ posts

anythign I can do?

oh hi there, i'm a signature
c-o
Scratcher
100+ posts

Not yet wait tomorrow
Elliotr_
Scratcher
20 posts

c-o wrote:

Not yet wait tomorrow
is ther i studio i need to b added to or will you let me know when there is testing to be done?
c-o
Scratcher
100+ posts

Elliotr_ wrote:

c-o wrote:

Not yet wait tomorrow
is ther i studio i need to b added to or will you let me know when there is testing to be done?
Yeah I'll ask you to curate when you comment their I'll make you a manager ok :?
mrbobbygreathead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I might be able to do a bit of part-time. It's really coming along now!

We need you to tell the scratch team we want nested lists! (Also known as first class lists, multidimensional lists or just lists inside lists). Support now!
Please try out SSMS, the radical new approach to Scratch music! Compose, share and use music all inside scratch!
c-o
Scratcher
100+ posts

mrbobbygreathead wrote:

I might be able to do a bit of part-time. It's really coming along now!
great! Abandoned your map thingy because it was pretty complicated didn't really understand it so can you make it so you type in a code and it randomises to that code. If no there are a few coding jobs. If might means probably not I understand if you want to move on - I'm mean if I was a bit better at coding I might of moving on. But…. I am going to finish troika before I move on.
c-o
Scratcher
100+ posts

c-o
Scratcher
100+ posts

AwesomeGameCreator
Scratcher
100+ posts

I might be able to start working on this again if it's revived. @c-o, plan everything before you start coding, that was the issue.

"Print is the sharpest and the strongest weapon of our party." - Stalin
c-o
Scratcher
100+ posts

AwesomeGameCreator wrote:

I might be able to start working on this again if it's revived. @c-o, plan everything before you start coding, that was the issue.
ok I'm not doing it today but tomorrow
squidoosh14
Scratcher
100+ posts

Is anyone still working on this??

Hey! I'm squidoosh14, and I make pixel art, Minecraft mods, and pixel art for Minecraft mods. My Stuff: Sound Visualizer | Interactive Particles | Virtual Torch | Polygon Generator | More

My mods: RuneCraft | MC Botany | Amateur Alchemy