Discuss Scratch

c-o
Scratcher
100+ posts

TROIKA [Like a empire game] collaboration: Hiring anybody! With a cloud data login system!

squidoosh14
Scratcher
100+ posts

TROIKA [Like a empire game] collaboration: Hiring anybody! With a cloud data login system!

Hey guys, why aren't we doing anything? Can I have an assignment now?

Hey! I'm squidoosh14, and I make pixel art, Minecraft mods, and pixel art for Minecraft mods. My Stuff: Sound Visualizer | Interactive Particles | Virtual Torch | Polygon Generator | More

My mods: RuneCraft | MC Botany | Amateur Alchemy
bobbricks7
Scratcher
100+ posts

squidoosh14 wrote:

Are you a coder?

MY PROFILE
squidoosh14
Scratcher
100+ posts

bobbricks7 wrote:

squidoosh14 wrote:

Are you a coder?

Yes…

Hey! I'm squidoosh14, and I make pixel art, Minecraft mods, and pixel art for Minecraft mods. My Stuff: Sound Visualizer | Interactive Particles | Virtual Torch | Polygon Generator | More

c-o
Scratcher
100+ posts

squidoosh14 wrote:

bobbricks7 wrote:

squidoosh14 wrote:

Are you a coder?

Yes…
sorry guys is just that the cloud list won't work
bobbricks7
Scratcher
100+ posts

squidoosh14 wrote:

bobbricks7 wrote:

squidoosh14 wrote:

Are you a coder?

Yes…
We are supposed to make minigames. The artists will do the art for it.

MY PROFILE
gamebeater187
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Although i have signed up, so far i am a guy who asks :O

My 1000th post!
I haven't changed my logo since my 96th post on 2014. Now at 1000 posts, I changed my logo!
c-o
Scratcher
100+ posts

gamebeater187 wrote:

Although i have signed up, so far i am a guy who asks :O
bump - yeah because I can't do the cloud
squidoosh14
Scratcher
100+ posts

Am i an artist? I'd like to be…

c-o
Scratcher
100+ posts

squidoosh14
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ok so does anyone need art for mini games?

c-o
Scratcher
100+ posts

As I said we can't continue because of the problems -rex- has very kindly made a project with a cloud leaderboard but there are a view bugs. Please stand by but if you really want to do something could you make a map . Thanks for being active
squidoosh14
Scratcher
100+ posts

A map of what?

c-o
Scratcher
100+ posts

Start thinking of 6 town names and a map - medieval with some coal cities
Like one village-like town by the sea on a beach a volcano and by there is a town, in the central there is a small motte and bailey castle a coal town, another central town near a forrest and then a much smaller island with only with one town on it
pixely please
c-o
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump up my post =bump
Serious_coder
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username = Serious_coder
Role = I would like to be a coder. It is half of me.
Activity = 7
Experience = 8
Times banned = Never.
Effort dedicated = 10
Strengths: coding
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/116336523/ is my best project
squidoosh14
Scratcher
100+ posts

Here's some medieval names:
Trivethalis
Renokife
Olitamen
Isengard
Kanorestine
Anvor

P. S. Look at the beginning letter of each name and read down.

c-o
Scratcher
100+ posts

squidoosh14 wrote:

Here's some medieval names:
Trivethalis
Renokife
Olitamen
Isengard
Kanorestine
Anvor

P. S. Look at the beginning letter of each name and read down.
is that for the cities?
c-o
Scratcher
100+ posts

Serious_coder wrote:

Username = Serious_coder
Role = I would like to be a coder. It is half of me.
Activity = 7
Experience = 8
Times banned = Never.
Effort dedicated = 10
Strengths: coding
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/116336523/ is my best project
Nicr project btw you graphics aren't amazing but your code is good.
you deserve a few more views! Use a better thumbnail! Any way we have quite a few coders.
So can you ask these questions
1. Can you make a cloud list?
2. Do you know the very basic idea of a custom block?
3. What role in coding would you do: help mode? , intro mode? ,player movement? minigames
4. Do you know how to change your thumbnail?
If you know 2/3 you are in
Serious_coder
Scratcher
100+ posts

1. Nope.
2. Yes, it is useful in areas that repeat themselves with a little change.
3. Minigames/player movement
4.yes