Discuss Scratch

c-o
Scratcher
100+ posts

TROIKA [Like a empire game] collaboration: Hiring anybody! With a cloud data login system!

studio:here

I want to make an MMO based around building a medieval society. You have three classes: Noble, Artisan, Soldier. Each class would feel like its own game. Noble are the leaders of the society, and gameplay is a bit of a political contest. Highest ranked noble is the ruler of that town. Artisans are merchants, architects, farmers, etc. Many different professions. They literally build the town and manage the economy. Soldiers would have their own profession lines, such as spearman, swordsman, pikeman, archer, cavalry, etc.
When you join the game, you are randomly assigned to a village, or you can join friends through friends. Your job is to work together with these strangers to build the most powerful state. You start from a small camp and can travel around the open world until you find somewhere suitable, where your leader (noble) founds the town. Artisans build structures, soldiers protect from enemies and hunt for food and furs (to make early armour). Each class has their own speciality in ‘conquering’ the known world and other player’s societies. Nobles can marry into other towns, allying the two, artisans can make trade alliances, and soldiers, of course, can straight out conquer other towns. Lesser towns can swear fealty to stronger lords (the town leaders), getting upgrade discounts and military reinforcements in exchange for taxes.
I think you would have to level up to become a noble
=============================================================================================================NEWS: NO LOGIN BUT WE ARE STILL GOING AHEAD WITH SINGLEPLAYER - Maybe true
=============================================================================================================

Form:

Username:
Role:
Activity-how much you post (1 to 10):
Experience on scratch (1 to 10):
Times banned:
Effort dedicated: (1 to 10)
Particular strengths on scratch:

Jobs:
Coders:
Image people , artists
Level Designers
Music Designers
Testers:
Story designers:

I am making a login system now!

Last edited by c-o (Aug. 23, 2016 09:05:42)

c-o
Scratcher
100+ posts

TROIKA [Like a empire game] collaboration: Hiring anybody! With a cloud data login system!

Techniko
Scratcher
100+ posts

I followed the Discussion
MIKEYG103
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: MIKEYG103
Role: Paticularly Image person , artist, Coder, Music Designers.
Activity-how much you post (1 to 10): Roughly a 7 but for this collab a 9
Experience on scratch (1 to 10): 8
Times banned:I have never been banned.
Effort dedicated: (1 to 10)10
Particular strengths on scratch: Music, coding and art

Last edited by MIKEYG103 (May 14, 2016 22:58:28)

(◣_◢)ノ-=≡≡卍 …….(☉_☉)
Take that as a warning Kumquats, you will never munch my delicious siggy now!
Bwaahahhaha! ♒(◣_◢)♒
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence ~Vince Lombardi Hello!
c-o
Scratcher
100+ posts

Great You're hired could it work?
c-o
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump sorry I mean BUMPBUMP
c-o
Scratcher
100+ posts

c-o
Scratcher
100+ posts

Techtitect
Scratcher
36 posts

Hey!!! I'm not looking for a job here but I'd like to say nice job! ^-^ i can't wait to see this game! Good luck!
-Techtitect

Techtitect's Siggy Center

Projects:
Check out my simple ‘game’ (sort of) Rain I: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/125746905/
Stuff:
If you like to draw on scratch and are interested in collabing with me, write on my page! For more information, check out my
thread: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/218798/
thoyal
Scratcher
500+ posts

Wow, that sounds awesome! Let us know when you finish it!

Check out my studio! Check out this collaboration!

Want some quality music, art, or voice acting? Click here and we'll complete your order quickly!

—> DO NOT CLICK <— —> MY IDEA <—
c-o
Scratcher
100+ posts

Yeah thanks but it may like 10 years or never there is not that many people
zirconiumofbismuth
Scratcher
2 posts

This sounds very good
c-o
Scratcher
100+ posts

Read above your comment
thoyal
Scratcher
500+ posts

c-o wrote:

Yeah thanks but it may like 10 years or never there is not that many people
I might be able to help… I'm kind of new to Scratch, but I think I'm getting the hang of things. If you have any easier jobs for me, I'd be glad to assist you.

Check out my studio! Check out this collaboration!

Want some quality music, art, or voice acting? Click here and we'll complete your order quickly!

—> DO NOT CLICK <— —> MY IDEA <—
AwesomeGameCreator
Scratcher
100+ posts

My application.
Username:AwesomeGameCreator
Role:Coding is definitely my strong-suit, and as such, I want to apply for the coder role.
Activity-how much you post (1 to 10): 7 now that it is summer and I am active again!
Experience on scratch (1 to 10): 8
Times banned: Never been banned.
Effort dedicated: (1 to 10): 8.5, I hope that I can dedicate a lot of time, but I do have other obligations. If we are quantifying effort, I always give my full effort.
Particular strengths on scratch: Data management, cloud data, elegant code

"Print is the sharpest and the strongest weapon of our party." - Stalin
c-o
Scratcher
100+ posts

Thanks I pretty sure you get in with the cloud data with the usernames if we can manage it
AwesomeGameCreator
Scratcher
100+ posts

c-o wrote:

Thanks I pretty sure you get in with the cloud data with the usernames if we can manage it
Thanks! Also about your idea for a login system, if I am understanding you correctly, I don't think we need one. We can just use the
(username)
block.

c-o
Scratcher
100+ posts

Yeah I know that but it is quite hard to do a cloud list so it remembers your score
AwesomeGameCreator
Scratcher
100+ posts

c-o wrote:

Yeah I know that but it is quite hard to do a cloud list so it remembers your score
Indeed, however there are MANY cloud lists out there that you can use just by giving credit.
See Ante22's powerful cloud engineor -Flame-'s cloud engine supporting extra ASCII characters and the same functionality. I can set up a cloud list, get your ideas out before we program. Is this going to be a text adventure? A 2d scroller? The more details the better.

c-o
Scratcher
100+ posts

Yeah thanks Err. Well we need a cloud list of usernames and a cloud list for scores and what class they are so you would be a Soldier-> Artisan -> Noble.
So I think the towns would be randomly generated in the names but there would be only 30 towns
Either 1 or 2 or 3
1. and you would start upgrading your town - like cookie clicker so you would have a normal list with all the variables for every town and you would have 30 ordinary lists
2. You would upgrade your town and play minigames - and when you upgrade it you can think about upgrading other towns
3. 2+ that you can trade with other rival towns so there is one town that you own and all the other towns are rival or friends