Discuss Scratch

ZaharaMar
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

How's the Spanish Wiki coming along? Can it be made yet?

ωσи∂єяℓαи∂…
ErnieParke
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

ZaharaMar wrote:

How's the Spanish Wiki coming along? Can it be made yet?
Unfortunately, Spanish needs two users now. Well, that actually depends on how many volunteers you got in your Spanish thread, and if they could post here, just to verify.

@TheHockeyist:
I did not know about that. Thank you for the tip!

@Small Update:
We got a request for a Japanese Wiki, but there has been a lack of news about it, so I will try seeing what has happened to it.


Found it.

Updating.

ErnieParke

Last edited by ErnieParke (April 22, 2015 13:20:29)


1523394
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

just do you know I was never replyed to.

“If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it, if you want to change the world there's nothing to it” From Willy Wonka (a real person)

©Licensed Potterhead® █║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║ Verified Official by Albus Dumbledore. Repost if you are a true PotterHead.
ErnieParke
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

1523394 wrote:

just do you know I was never replyed to.
I did reply. I'll copy the comment over for you.

ErnieParke wrote:

@Mewly:
-snip-

@1523394:
As long as you know French fluently, that should be okay. Just to check, could you point me towards something French of yours?

Asking,

ErnieParke

Copying,

ErnieParke

Mewly
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

ErnieParke wrote:

1523394 wrote:

just do you know I was never replyed to.
I did reply. I'll copy the comment over for you.

ErnieParke wrote:

@Mewly:
-snip-

@1523394:
As long as you know French fluently, that should be okay. Just to check, could you point me towards something French of yours?

Asking,

ErnieParke

Copying,

ErnieParke
If you're asking about Croatian, it's “Hrvatski”.
Other than that, I managed to make alanp volunteer. I suggest you hit him up on his profile, https://scratch.mit.edu/users/alanp/ .
1523394
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

Mewly wrote:

ErnieParke wrote:

1523394 wrote:

just do you know I was never replyed to.
I did reply. I'll copy the comment over for you.

ErnieParke wrote:

@Mewly:
-snip-

@1523394:
As long as you know French fluently, that should be okay. Just to check, could you point me towards something French of yours?

Asking,

ErnieParke

Copying,

ErnieParke
If you're asking about Croatian, it's “Hrvatski”.
Other than that, I managed to make alanp volunteer. I suggest you hit him up on his profile, https://scratch.mit.edu/users/alanp/ .
Ok here this is it is for my school project me and my group would have added more but we where short on time.
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/56999936/#player

“If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it, if you want to change the world there's nothing to it” From Willy Wonka (a real person)

©Licensed Potterhead® █║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║ Verified Official by Albus Dumbledore. Repost if you are a true PotterHead.
TheAmazingDeveloper
New to Scratch
13 posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

Can I be a member of the Japanese Wiki please?
I am about intermediate. Although I live in Scotland I know it, strangely.

TheAmazingDeveloper

when green flag clicked
forever
play sound [TheAmazingDev Is Awesome!] until done
end
LiFaytheGoblin
Forum Moderator
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

TheAmazingDeveloper wrote:

Can I be a member of the Japanese Wiki please?
I am about intermediate. Although I live in Scotland I know it, strangely.
You can talk to them here: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/95074/


Scratch Community Moderator • Deutsch, English, Français, Español
DACH Scratch WikiEN Scratch WikiAll Scratch WikisA Scratch Wiki in your native language








ErnieParke
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

1523394 wrote:

Mewly wrote:

ErnieParke wrote:

1523394 wrote:

just do you know I was never replyed to.
I did reply. I'll copy the comment over for you.

ErnieParke wrote:

@Mewly:
-snip-

@1523394:
As long as you know French fluently, that should be okay. Just to check, could you point me towards something French of yours?

Asking,

ErnieParke

Copying,

ErnieParke
If you're asking about Croatian, it's “Hrvatski”.
Other than that, I managed to make alanp volunteer. I suggest you hit him up on his profile, https://scratch.mit.edu/users/alanp/ .
Ok here this is it is for my school project me and my group would have added more but we where short on time.
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/56999936/#player
Sorry about the late reply, but nice French project! I added you under French.

Now that the French Wiki has 3-4 contributors, I'll take a quick swing by everyone's profiles (tomorrow) and check that everyone still wants to help.

Updating,

ErnieParke

chungga1296
New to Scratch
3 posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

Hi ErnieParke,

I used to be Julianthewiki, and of course, I have also tried to translate Scratch to Filipino using my Scratch offline editor. I can place some screenshots, but not now.

Hope you understand.
ErnieParke
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

chungga1296 wrote:

Hi ErnieParke,

I used to be Julianthewiki, and of course, I have also tried to translate Scratch to Filipino using my Scratch offline editor. I can place some screenshots, but not now.

Hope you understand.
I do understand. I've been tempted to do so myself. (Nice pixel profile picture!)

I'll change your name in the list. Thank you for the heads up!

Thank you,

ErnieParke

kuba772kubakuba
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

I want to help with Polish wiki

when green flag clicked
say [play My virtual frog game!] for (infinity) secs ::looks
forever
set url to [http://tinyurl.com/mypetfrog] ::sensing
end
1523394
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

Is it starting ?

“If you want to view paradise simply look around and view it, if you want to change the world there's nothing to it” From Willy Wonka (a real person)

©Licensed Potterhead® █║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║ Verified Official by Albus Dumbledore. Repost if you are a true PotterHead.
Opisek
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

Can you make Polish wiki, Scratch Team?
Please make it, we are all waiting at that!
TheHockeyist
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

Opisek wrote:

Can you make Polish wiki, Scratch Team?
Please make it, we are all waiting at that!
You can offer to join as an editor.


kuba772kubakuba
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

kuba772kubakuba wrote:

I want to help with Polish wiki
of course i mean i can be editor

when green flag clicked
say [play My virtual frog game!] for (infinity) secs ::looks
forever
set url to [http://tinyurl.com/mypetfrog] ::sensing
end
Opisek
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

Ok - I can be editor, but how can i do it. I mean where and how, because there isn't Polish scratch wiki now…
TheHockeyist
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

Opisek wrote:

Ok - I can be editor, but how can i do it. I mean where and how, because there isn't Polish scratch wiki now…

Well, sign up to be an editor. When there are enough people offering to help on a Polish wiki, it will go live.


kuba772kubakuba
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

But I can't login. And there isn't Polish wiki

when green flag clicked
say [play My virtual frog game!] for (infinity) secs ::looks
forever
set url to [http://tinyurl.com/mypetfrog] ::sensing
end
Opisek
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

Don't say you want to translate pages (this Wiki is only in English, we have other Wikis available for German, Russian, and Indonesian)
We need the page first.

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile