Discuss Scratch

EugentronMaster
Scratcher
36 posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

I'm pretty sure I might contribute for the Romanian one because anyone forgot Romanian? I didn't forgot.
derpmeup
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

I've been studying a lot of French for 2+ hours daily for the past 2 months. I think that I'll apply to help that wiki when I get a bit better (I'd say I can currently contribute around an intermediate level), as I'd want to learn more before helping.
I may help the Portuguese wiki when I learn that, too.

hey bro that's a pretty good meme xD!
derpmeup
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

EugentronMaster wrote:

I'm pretty sure I might contribute for the Romanian one because anyone forgot Romanian? I didn't forgot.
Oh, Romanian! Nice! I think there may need to be a couple of more people to help, though. It's similar to Latin and Italian, so I think anybody who knows one of those well would be able to pick up Romanian quickly. Good luck on getting your wiki to start

hey bro that's a pretty good meme xD!
EugentronMaster
Scratcher
36 posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

derpmeup wrote:

EugentronMaster wrote:

I'm pretty sure I might contribute for the Romanian one because anyone forgot Romanian? I didn't forgot.
Oh, Romanian! Nice! I think there may need to be a couple of more people to help, though. It's similar to Latin and Italian, so I think anybody who knows one of those well would be able to pick up Romanian quickly. Good luck on getting your wiki to start
Thanks! But the only thing is, I'm an expert to translate the wikis but the only thing is that I must know how to create one for the translation.. Well, I will start but soon but not really soon.
ErnieParke
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

@EugentronMaster: I'll put you under Romanian then! Thank you for offering your help!

@derpmeup:
Well when you do learn enough French, feel free to let me know, and I'll add you to the French list. Portuguese as well!

Replying,

ErnieParke

ScratchEaser
New to Scratch
15 posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

Please can't

LiFaytheGoblin wrote:

For the Announcements part: I think it would be better to give a link to MartinWollenwebers scratch page, because he's the one who coordinates the collaboration with the netherlands wiki…

Adding Blocks
ZaharaMar
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

ErnieParke wrote:

@EugentronMaster: I'll put you under Romanian then! Thank you for offering your help!

@derpmeup:
Well when you do learn enough French, feel free to let me know, and I'll add you to the French list. Portuguese as well!

Replying,

ErnieParke
Hey! I'm just checking in about the Spanish Wiki! Any new updates?

ωσи∂єяℓαи∂…
ZaharaMar
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

ErnieParke wrote:

ZaharaMar wrote:

Hm, as LiFay pointed out, why don't we make a post in the Spanish Forums?
That would be a good idea, but I don't know Spanish well enough to make that post… Maybe you could? There's a Spanish translation of the first post right here, if that might help: Aquí

Also, if anyone does post in the Spanish forums, instead of asking Scratchers to post on the translated topic, could they point them towards this topic? That would keep things more organized.

Interested,

ErnieParke
I never actually read this- I'll do so now, though Here's the link: http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/91916/

Last edited by ZaharaMar (Feb. 20, 2015 04:11:50)


ωσи∂єяℓαи∂…
TheHockeyist
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

There's talk about moving the Russian Scratch Wiki to a new domain. Discussion here. I already replied to Dmith (here) and said that I would be interested.


jenekbumburum
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

Where would be the Polish wiki?

ErnieParke
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

TheHockeyist wrote:

There's talk about moving the Russian Scratch Wiki to a new domain. Discussion here. I already replied to Dmith (here) and said that I would be interested.
Thank you for the heads up! Can you message me when the wiki officially moves over? That would be helpful.

@jenekbumburum:
There is no polish wiki unfortunately, but you can always volunteer to help make one.

My thoughts,

ErnieParke

Dmith
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

ErnieParke wrote:

TheHockeyist wrote:

There's talk about moving the Russian Scratch Wiki to a new domain. Discussion here. I already replied to Dmith (here) and said that I would be interested.
Thank you for the heads up! Can you message me when the wiki officially moves over? That would be helpful.

@jenekbumburum:
There is no polish wiki unfortunately, but you can always volunteer to help make one.

My thoughts,

ErnieParke
OFFICIAL MESSAGE: Russian Wiki had moved to scratch-ru.info
Rumanti
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

Congratulations to Russian Wiki!

Icey29
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

I might be able to help with french. I might not be able to help THAT much, since I'm not 100% fluent, however I might be able to contribute to some articles, as well as it would be a good learning experience for me, seeing as I am studying french in school, and have been for 7 years.
If it's not okay, say so, and I'm fine with that. I just want to see something really cool sounding come to a reality!

Icey29 / apt

team 4645, likes programming (a lot!) not too active anymore, but feel free to message me elsewhere
EugentronMaster
Scratcher
36 posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

ErnieParke wrote:


Please no Google Translate! You must really know how to speak English and the other language(s)!
Google Translate can only be used for only a few words if needed. Also, please do not use your alt accounts!

Anyone who speaks other languages, if you could translate this text and post it below, that would be nice!

That's because Google Translate is for anyone and they can make new ones for Google Translate causing many words typing results in bad grammar, right?
Icey29
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

Google translate is very, VERY rough. It is good for words, like if you needed to know how to say ‘mountain’ in french. No, people cannot add words to it's dictionary, however the way it pieces together words can be terrible.

Icey29 / apt

team 4645, likes programming (a lot!) not too active anymore, but feel free to message me elsewhere
EugentronMaster
Scratcher
36 posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

Icey29 wrote:

Google translate is very, VERY rough. It is good for words, like if you needed to know how to say ‘mountain’ in french. No, people cannot add words to it's dictionary, however the way it pieces together words can be terrible.
-_-.. T_I Seriously? Fixing the translate. Did you forgot?
Icey29
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

Escuse me…? I don't really understand. Anyway, this isn't the place to argue over google translate. It isn't good and will never be perfect. If you want to talk let me know on my talk page on the wiki or my profile.

Icey29 / apt

team 4645, likes programming (a lot!) not too active anymore, but feel free to message me elsewhere
TBTGames
New to Scratch
5 posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

hi
EugentronMaster
Scratcher
36 posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

Icey29 wrote:

Escuse me…? I don't really understand. Anyway, this isn't the place to argue over google translate. It isn't good and will never be perfect. If you want to talk let me know on my talk page on the wiki or my profile.
No. I didn't argue. I was only ASKING. Ok?

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile