Discuss Scratch

derpmeup
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

nimrocco wrote:

i need only a spanish wiki
I'm pretty sure tcodina, Krett12, technoboy10, and jvvg are planning that right now

hey bro that's a pretty good meme xD!
jvvg
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

derpmeup wrote:

nimrocco wrote:

i need only a spanish wiki
I'm pretty sure tcodina, Krett12, technoboy10, and jvvg are planning that right now
Actually, that's still up in the air. Krett12 created one a while back, but it stopped working pretty quickly. If we do create one, we will need to find hosting.

jvvg
Administrator and backend engineer on the Scratch Wiki
Executive director of FutureSight Technologies
derpmeup
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

jvvg wrote:

derpmeup wrote:

nimrocco wrote:

i need only a spanish wiki
I'm pretty sure tcodina, Krett12, technoboy10, and jvvg are planning that right now
Actually, that's still up in the air. Krett12 created one a while back, but it stopped working pretty quickly. If we do create one, we will need to find hosting.
But, there's already a few people on the Spanish list, so it might get going soon.

hey bro that's a pretty good meme xD!
ErnieParke
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

@Rumanti:
Fixed! That's a neat fact to keep in mind.

@Hannah233:
Thank you for volunteering!

@ZaharaMar:
¡Yo estoy feliz también! Es posible que ahora es un momento grande para español y Scratch.

derpmeup wrote:

jvvg wrote:

derpmeup wrote:

nimrocco wrote:

i need only a spanish wiki
I'm pretty sure tcodina, Krett12, technoboy10, and jvvg are planning that right now
Actually, that's still up in the air. Krett12 created one a while back, but it stopped working pretty quickly. If we do create one, we will need to find hosting.
But, there's already a few people on the Spanish list, so it might get going soon.
True. I'm currently in the stage of checking with them to see if they're all still want to contribute. If they all do, then we move onto making the wiki!

Updating,

ErnieParke

Last edited by ErnieParke (Oct. 17, 2014 01:55:09)


ErnieParke
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

I should have posted this earlier, but I have some bad news. The Spanish Wiki does not have 4 active Scratchers, but 3. One account was the alt of another. That means we have to wait for more Spanish speakers to come by.

Updating,

ErnieParke

JASONGERRARD
Scratcher
17 posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

cccccccccooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllll web im following you do you mind????????????
ZaharaMar
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

ErnieParke wrote:

I should have posted this earlier, but I have some bad news. The Spanish Wiki does not have 4 active Scratchers, but 3. One account was the alt of another. That means we have to wait for more Spanish speakers to come by.

Updating,

ErnieParke
Oh no! Is there anything I can do to help?

ωσи∂єяℓαи∂…
ErnieParke
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

ZaharaMar wrote:

ErnieParke wrote:

I should have posted this earlier, but I have some bad news. The Spanish Wiki does not have 4 active Scratchers, but 3. One account was the alt of another. That means we have to wait for more Spanish speakers to come by.

Updating,

ErnieParke
Oh no! Is there anything I can do to help?
If you find some Spanish Wikians who would want to help make a Spanish wiki, that would certainly help!

Pointing out,

ErnieParke

ZaharaMar
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

ErnieParke wrote:

ZaharaMar wrote:

ErnieParke wrote:

I should have posted this earlier, but I have some bad news. The Spanish Wiki does not have 4 active Scratchers, but 3. One account was the alt of another. That means we have to wait for more Spanish speakers to come by.

Updating,

ErnieParke
Oh no! Is there anything I can do to help?
If you find some Spanish Wikians who would want to help make a Spanish wiki, that would certainly help!

Pointing out,

ErnieParke
I will search for some Spanish Wikians

ωσи∂єяℓαи∂…
LiFaytheGoblin
Forum Moderator
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

ZaharaMar wrote:

ErnieParke wrote:

ZaharaMar wrote:

ErnieParke wrote:

I should have posted this earlier, but I have some bad news. The Spanish Wiki does not have 4 active Scratchers, but 3. One account was the alt of another. That means we have to wait for more Spanish speakers to come by.

Updating,

ErnieParke
Oh no! Is there anything I can do to help?
If you find some Spanish Wikians who would want to help make a Spanish wiki, that would certainly help!

Pointing out,

ErnieParke
I will search for some Spanish Wikians

Did someone try making a topic in the spanish forums?


Scratch Community Moderator • Deutsch, English, Français, Español
DACH Scratch WikiEN Scratch WikiAll Scratch WikisA Scratch Wiki in your native language








JASONGERRARD
Scratcher
17 posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

this is cool
miles854
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

Will someone help me translate my translation project I am in the middle of? http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/65676/

I'm running macOS Sierra on a Macbook Air, and use Scratch on Google Chrome and occasionally on the downloadable offline editor.
I try to keep Google Chrome, macOS and Google Chrome up to date with the latest software/updates.
nimrocco
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

LiFaytheGoblin wrote:

ZaharaMar wrote:

ErnieParke wrote:

ZaharaMar wrote:

ErnieParke wrote:

I should have posted this earlier, but I have some bad news. The Spanish Wiki does not have 4 active Scratchers, but 3. One account was the alt of another. That means we have to wait for more Spanish speakers to come by.

Updating,

ErnieParke
Oh no! Is there anything I can do to help?
If you find some Spanish Wikians who would want to help make a Spanish wiki, that would certainly help!

Pointing out,

ErnieParke
I will search for some Spanish Wikians

Did someone try making a topic in the spanish forums?
i do that


happy new year to all
ZaharaMar
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

Has someone found any Spanish spaeking Wikians?

Last edited by ZaharaMar (Dec. 13, 2014 18:43:25)


ωσи∂єяℓαи∂…
TheHockeyist
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

@ErnieParke
“Yugoslavian” is not a language. The closest real language is Serbo-Croatian, but even that might be Serbian and Croatian separately.

Last edited by TheHockeyist (Dec. 13, 2014 18:54:53)



ErnieParke
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

ZaharaMar wrote:

Has someone found any Spanish spaeking Wikians?
Unfortunately no.

TheHockeyist wrote:

@ErnieParke
“Yugoslavian” is not a language. The closest real language is Serbo-Croatian, but even that might be Serbian and Croatian separately.
It isn't? Let me check with @TheParlight what they meant by Yugoslavian.

Replying,

ErnieParke

GodzillaKing100
Scratcher
100+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

ErnieParke wrote:

@Rumanti:
I updated the statuses list above with a few people, if you want to do it as well.

LiFaytheGoblin wrote:

For the Announcements part: I think it would be better to give a link to MartinWollenwebers scratch page, because he's the one who coordinates the collaboration with the netherlands wiki…
True, you do have a point. I think it'd be easier and faster for collaborators to go through the DACH team, and so I've changed the link. Thanks for the idea. :)

Thanking,

ErnieParke
http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/16803743
ZaharaMar
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

Hm, as LiFay pointed out, why don't we make a post in the Spanish Forums?

ωσи∂єяℓαи∂…
ErnieParke
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Wiki in Your Native Language (New)

ZaharaMar wrote:

Hm, as LiFay pointed out, why don't we make a post in the Spanish Forums?
That would be a good idea, but I don't know Spanish well enough to make that post… Maybe you could? There's a Spanish translation of the first post right here, if that might help: Aquí

Also, if anyone does post in the Spanish forums, instead of asking Scratchers to post on the translated topic, could they point them towards this topic? That would keep things more organized.

Interested,

ErnieParke

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile