Discuss Scratch

ElijahPepeAlt
Scratcher
11 posts

International-Scratch-Wiki-FAQ: Please ask away!

I speak English and Klingon, so I'd like a Klingon forum language to be requested.

English Hol tlhIngan, vaj jIvItpu' vaj tlhIngan Hol forum Hol requested vIneH.

Eli, is back in new

Eh, I fought back those shoes
MartinWollenweber
Scratcher
77 posts

yellowfury wrote:

where do you recommend projects to be featured? if you could answer thanks

I don't quite understand how your question relates to the topic of this thread. If you can explain why you posted it here, I will try to answer it. The topic of this thread is explained at the top-post (I just improved the top-post to make it more clear, sorry for possible misunderstandings):

MartinWollenweber wrote:

This thread is only to add new questions and create answers to the International-Scratch-Wiki-FAQ.

Please don't spam here by adding any post that is not a new “Question” or a new “Answer” to this special FAQ
see:
* Scratch_Wiki:About - to learn about Scratch-Wikis in general
* FAQ (disambiguation)) - for FAQs about other matters

International-Scratch-Wiki-FAQ is a “work in progress” (started April 2016) to answer all question that could be asked about “building a Scratch Wiki in your language”. Originally it was made for authors of one of the Test-Scratch-Wikis but it is also useful for authors of the existing Real-Scratch-Wikis and for anybody who is interested in this matter.

Last edited by MartinWollenweber (Jan. 3, 2017 13:01:09)

kenny2scratch
Scratcher
500+ posts

Where is the Traditional Chinese wiki?
繁體中文維基在哪?

post brought to you by the preview links bug. 看一下中文 Scratch 維基想參加?請參考這頁

Wiki Wednesday, February 28, 2018

The next upcoming Wiki Wednesday will be on February 28, 2018. If you have read a Wiki article that really helped you, go ahead and suggest it by posting on this thread! Keep in mind what a Wiki Wednesday article should include. A few days before Wiki Wednesday, all suggestions will be taken into consideration and one will be submitted to the Scratch Team for review. Don't worry, we look at each suggestion equally - no article is favored over another.
-P-e-n-g-u-i-n-
New to Scratch
3 posts

Hi, I speak tagalog, a filipino language, I really hope you can add it
Kumusta ka, nagsasalita ako ng tagalog, isang wikang filipino, Ko talgang umaasa na maaari mong idagdag ito
I also speak English am fluent in both.
MartinWollenweber
Scratcher
77 posts

-P-e-n-g-u-i-n- wrote:

Hi, I speak tagalog, a filipino language, I really hope you can add it
Kumusta ka, nagsasalita ako ng tagalog, isang wikang filipino, Ko talgang umaasa na maaari mong idagdag ito
I also speak English am fluent in both.
Are there some other people you know that could be interested in Scratch that language? Ist there a Scratch-Translation in tagalog?
GunChleoc
Scratcher
100+ posts

Actually, there isn't - good point! Best translate the Scratch editor and blocks first, that is much more important than the wiki.

Information on how to add your language to Scratch: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/5155/

repeat until <not <(language) = [English]>>
set (language) to [Gàidhlig]
end
ma15fo43
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sierra11 wrote:

Thanks for your help and patience.
I've being making some wrong editing in Spanish Scratch Wiki.
Clearly I´m not experienced with Wikimedia.
Sorry.
What is and how could I find somebody who is Mediawiki-Insider?
Could somebody help?
Thaks in advance.
"what they said!"

Your scratchblocks are all red ! Look at this :
when green flag clicked
forever
Thanks for your help and patience :: motion
I've being marking some wrong editing in Spanish Scratch Wiki. :: looks
Clearly I'm not experienced with Wikimedia. :: sensing
Sorry. :: variables
What is and how could I find somebody who is Mediawiki-Insider ? :: operators
Could somebody help ? :: grey
Thanks in advance. :: pen
"What they said !" :: list
end
There you go ! It's better like that, right ?

Last edited by ma15fo43 (July 1, 2017 08:24:34)

Super_programer
Scratcher
8 posts

In Test Scratch Wiki I requested an account with the username “Filips123” and mail “filip.stamcar@hotmail.com”. Today they have rejected me. I found out that I filled out the form incorrectly. When will I be able to re-register with the same mail?
ocean20012
Scratcher
24 posts

JavierR100 wrote:

The_Amaru wrote:

Can I help with Spanish wiki? My native language is Spanish. No es cierto?
Puedes, pero debes de crear una cuenta para ayudar el wiki de Scratch
Diep.io is cool!
frodewin
Scratcher
500+ posts

Super_programer wrote:

In Test Scratch Wiki I requested an account with the username “Filips123” and mail “filip.stamcar@hotmail.com”. Today they have rejected me. I found out that I filled out the form incorrectly. When will I be able to re-register with the same mail?

Zdravo!

I think the timeout is three weeks, so it should work by now. Are you going to start a Slovenian Wiki?

Why don't you try out some of my projects, I love to get feedback!
Click on the images to try them out.

You can find my best projects here or drop by my profile and say hi there!
kenny2scratch
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bump!!!

The next upcoming Wiki Wednesday will be on February 28, 2018. If you have read a Wiki article that really helped you, go ahead and suggest it by posting on this thread! Keep in mind what a Wiki Wednesday article should include. A few days before Wiki Wednesday, all suggestions will be taken into consideration and one will be submitted to the Scratch Team for review. Don't worry, we look at each suggestion equally - no article is favored over another.
kenny2scratch
Scratcher
500+ posts

Super_programer wrote:

I have accepted your second account request, and started the first steps towards a Slovenian wiki. I asked you a question or two on your talk page as well

Miggsters
Scratcher
36 posts

HMMMMMM

Last edited by Miggsters (Jan. 12, 2018 02:16:48)

when green flag clicked :: motion
say [Hello!] for (2) secs :: pen