Discuss Scratch

EdgeGamer
Scratcher
100+ posts

© Hyper Cloud inc. - Discussion *Now Hiring!*

So it's basically DropBlock Games Central but cloud instead. You said it yourself. Everyone wants credit for their hard work. Give me some.

Vote for your favourite Kanto starter Pokémon and level it up! Work towards evolving your favourite Pokémon! - http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/25788872/
FarAwayGames
Scratcher
100+ posts

I have some art: http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/14792394/, however, this is not what I would like to submit. I want to work on objects like what is shown here, like inventory items. Sorry for a broken link! Just go to my stuff.

Last edited by FarAwayGames (Nov. 27, 2013 23:02:08)

k9lego
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EdgeGamer wrote:

So it's basically DropBlock Games Central but cloud instead. You said it yourself. Everyone wants credit for their hard work. (Any please here??? Any????? nope. ) Give me some.

- If you want me to drop the minigames, i'll be fine with that.
- Plus the old terms said nothing about ideas.
- Credit terms, If your going to go straight forward with me like that, I'm going to require changes to the credit terms. meaning:

- Cloud Gaming Central will not use any sprites or scripts without giving credit somewhere in the project that you can easily navigate to.
- Cloud Gaming Central will not use any major ideas, (like minigames for DropBlock games, that is the main idea of DropBlock games) without giving credit somewhere in the project that you can easily navigate to.
- Cloud Gaming Central Holds Full rights that all terms may be changed at any time by anyone without any notice.

If you really want credit, I'll be willing to give you free ad space. We don't want to be rivals with you, so please don't take this harshly.

Thanks for spending your time reading this. k9lego

Last edited by k9lego (Nov. 28, 2013 00:27:21)

- Let's Eat  Grandma! This is a hidden advertisement for the Collab Hyper Cloud Inc. :)
- Let's Eat, Grandma!
Commas Save Lives!

Nothing Much here…

If you want to reply to me, please comment with the link to the topic “On my profile page”. thanks. k9lego
manos34
Scratcher
21 posts

What jobs do you want?
{ Programmer, Director }
How good are you at those jobs? (1/10 per job, and 1/10 total)
{ Programmer: 9/10 Director: 9/10 Total: 10/10 }
How active will you be? (1/10)
{ 9/10 }
Will you follow this forum post?
{ Yes }
Are you willing to let us make any changes to your stuff as we want/need?
{ Yes }

Cloud Games

k9lego
Scratcher
1000+ posts

manos34 wrote:

What jobs do you want?
{ Programmer, Director }
{ Programmer: 9/10 Director: 9/10 Total: 10/10 }
{ 9/10 }
{ Yes }
{ Yes }
Accepted for programmer.
Director will take a bit more time to process, but if all is well, i should be able to finish processing in less then 12 hours. :) k9lego
Accepted.

Last edited by k9lego (Nov. 28, 2013 18:44:02)

- Let's Eat  Grandma! This is a hidden advertisement for the Collab Hyper Cloud Inc. :)
- Let's Eat, Grandma!
Commas Save Lives!

Nothing Much here…

If you want to reply to me, please comment with the link to the topic “On my profile page”. thanks. k9lego
sam02h
Scratcher
100+ posts

k9lego wrote:

sam02h wrote:

k9lego wrote:

Ok guys, I want to bring up an important topic we need to talk about. We need to have at least 1-2 more managers. I am not able to keep up with this group easily and it would be helpful if we had 1-2 more managers. If you want to/know someone, please tell me. And please tell me your opinions about this. thanks, k9lego

can i do 2 jobs

if so i can be a manger

or you cant remove my fist job

tell me first

Yes, you can have 2 jobs. You can have as many jobs as you can handle. I'll promote you later tonight. k9lego

hey k9lego, do you think you can promote me now!
k9lego
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sam02h wrote:

k9lego wrote:

sam02h wrote:

k9lego wrote:

Ok guys, I want to bring up an important topic we need to talk about. We need to have at least 1-2 more managers. I am not able to keep up with this group easily and it would be helpful if we had 1-2 more managers. If you want to/know someone, please tell me. And please tell me your opinions about this. thanks, k9lego

can i do 2 jobs

if so i can be a manger

tell me first

Yes, you can have 2 jobs. You can have as many jobs as you can handle. I'll promote you later tonight. k9lego

Oh, I'm sorry, thanks for reminding me! i'll promote you now! k9lego

- Let's Eat, Grandma!
Commas Save Lives!

Nothing Much here…

sam02h
Scratcher
100+ posts

k9lego wrote:

sam02h wrote:

k9lego wrote:

sam02h wrote:

k9lego wrote:

can i do 2 jobs

if so i can be a manger

tell me first

Oh, I'm sorry, thanks for reminding me! i'll promote you now! k9lego

thanks

By the way my sever went funny last night and collapsed.

I Have fixed it and added some more features to it
Randomslime
Scratcher
68 posts

Randomslime wrote:

k9lego wrote:

Randomslime wrote:

Randomslime wrote:

So, anything I can work on that's not complicated math-physics?
Anything?
You could work on some minigames. k9lego
Dinner is made, I'll give you more tomorrow. k9lego
I don't have any ideas for a minigame…
As for the second part, ?????

Anything (Not to complicated) I could work on?

My signature is missing. Kidnapped, probably. I really don't know. I haven't received a ransom demand yet, so I'm not sure if it was kidnapped or not. It might just be on vacation, like I said, I don't know. In fact, I don't even bother to look for my signature, so it could be beneath this for all I know. But it's not. At least, I don't think it is.
JulzM
Scratcher
39 posts

sam02h wrote:

k9lego wrote:

sam02h wrote:

k9lego wrote:

can i do 2 jobs

if so i can be a manger

tell me first

Can I be a manager?
sam02h
Scratcher
100+ posts

sam02h wrote:

k9lego wrote:

sam02h wrote:

k9lego wrote:

can i do 2 jobs

if so i can be a manger

tell me first

hey k9lego , because I am a directer ,is there any chance that i can be a manger on the studio
k9lego
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I will follow up on promotions later tonight, for now, i'm going to be afk. (Away From Keyboard) k9lego

- Let's Eat, Grandma!
Commas Save Lives!

Nothing Much here…

k9lego
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sam02h wrote:

sam02h wrote:

k9lego wrote:

sam02h wrote:

k9lego wrote:

can i do 2 jobs

if so i can be a manger

tell me first

hey k9lego , because I am a directer ,is there any chance that i can be a manger on the studio
Done. k9lego

JulzM wrote:

sam02h wrote:

k9lego wrote:

sam02h wrote:

k9lego wrote:

can i do 2 jobs

if so i can be a manger

tell me first

Can I be a manager?
You can, but I'll have to follow up on what our goal is for both of you. k9lego

Randomslime wrote:

Randomslime wrote:

k9lego wrote:

Randomslime wrote:

Randomslime wrote:

So, anything I can work on that's not complicated math-physics?
Anything?
You could work on some minigames. k9lego
Dinner is made, I'll give you more tomorrow. k9lego
I don't have any ideas for a minigame…
As for the second part, ?????

Anything (Not to complicated) I could work on?
I am so sorry that I haven't been able to find stuff, but that's why I'm hiring managers, so everyone will have stuff to do. k9lego

- Let's Eat, Grandma!
Commas Save Lives!

Nothing Much here…

sam02h
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hey Can I add goldmariox to our studio
k9lego
Scratcher
1000+ posts

You're a manager, your choice. Anyone who joins Cloud Gaming Central should have Curator permission, so yes, please do. Thanks, k9lego.

- Let's Eat, Grandma!
Commas Save Lives!

Nothing Much here…

flint1099
Scratcher
50 posts

What jobs do you want?
{Programmer (cloud) }
{Not so sure. Never used cloud stuff before. However, I do have a good idea on them }
{8/10 }
{Yesh }
{Yus }
Extra info
{I was born in Kentucky on a cool summer day, when a god reached down, gave me an apple, and said, huzzah! (Whoops, wrong info) I am a Northeast country bumpkin. Deal with it. I currently own JinXed PiXel, Scratch's (soon to be) greatest multimedia enterprise. My blood type is either AB or A+.}
P.S. I found an awesome article using cloud variables for multiplayer games. I went over it a bit and checked in my head. It should work. Here's the link:
Creating a multiplayer game

Last edited by flint1099 (Nov. 29, 2013 22:47:51)

One machine can do the work of 50 ordinary man but no machine can do the work of one extraordinary man
-Elbert Hubbard
sam02h
Scratcher
100+ posts

hey try clicking on the pic

Last edited by sam02h (Nov. 29, 2013 22:48:42)

sam02h
Scratcher
100+ posts

Last edited by sam02h (Nov. 29, 2013 22:52:01)

FarAwayGames
Scratcher
100+ posts

nice!

sam02h
Scratcher
100+ posts

FarAwayGames wrote:

nice!

thanks