Discuss Scratch

SkippingStones
Scratcher
1 post

Scratch Cat Goes on Vacation

have fun!!!!!!! I'll miss you Scratch Cat! Anyway, have you heard of MESA? Well, there is a competition for Scratch, and my team won!
Catsarefun
Scratcher
57 posts

Scratch Cat Goes on Vacation

when green flag clicked
forever

forever

if <(place :: list) = [afghanistan ]> then

say [come my home]
end

end

end
_Comicfan_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Cat Goes on Vacation

SkippingStones wrote:

have fun!!!!!!! I'll miss you Scratch Cat! Anyway, have you heard of MESA? Well, there is a competition for Scratch, and my team won!
Please do not advertise/spam.

Comicfan



mariomanj
Scratcher
2 posts

Scratch Cat Goes on Vacation

when green flag clicked
say [Where is he?] for (2) secs
say [he have to find him!] for (2) secs
mhugg
Scratcher
8 posts

Scratch Cat Goes on Vacation

say [Scratch cat,]
say [WHERE ARE YOU!?!?!]
_Comicfan_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Cat Goes on Vacation

STOP SPAMMING!



mhugg
Scratcher
8 posts

Scratch Cat Goes on Vacation

_Comicfan_ SHUSH
Gamemaker232
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratch Cat Goes on Vacation

_Comicfan_ wrote:

Gamemaker232 wrote:

╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃
┏━━┳┳━━┫┗━┓
┃━━╋┫┏┓┃┏┓┃
┣━━┃┃┗┛┃┃┃┃
┗━━┻┻━┓┣┛┗┛
╋╋╋╋┏━┛┃
╋╋╋╋┗━━┛
This is getting out of hand.
Yep, thanks to *cough* *cough*
工 尺モㄗ口尺匕モ刀 卄工爪 乃匕山
_Comicfan_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Cat Goes on Vacation

mhugg wrote:

_Comicfan_ SHUSH
Do not be rude.

Gamemaker232 wrote:

_Comicfan_ wrote:

Gamemaker232 wrote:

╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃
┏━━┳┳━━┫┗━┓
┃━━╋┫┏┓┃┏┓┃
┣━━┃┃┗┛┃┃┃┃
┗━━┻┻━┓┣┛┗┛
╋╋╋╋┏━┛┃
╋╋╋╋┗━━┛
This is getting out of hand.
Yep, thanks to *cough* *cough*
工 尺モㄗ口尺匕モ刀 卄工爪 乃匕山



Gamemaker232
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratch Cat Goes on Vacation

_Comicfan_ wrote:

mhugg wrote:

_Comicfan_ SHUSH
Do not be rude.

Gamemaker232 wrote:

_Comicfan_ wrote:

Gamemaker232 wrote:

╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┏┓
╋╋╋╋╋╋╋┃┃
┏━━┳┳━━┫┗━┓
┃━━╋┫┏┓┃┏┓┃
┣━━┃┃┗┛┃┃┃┃
┗━━┻┻━┓┣┛┗┛
╋╋╋╋┏━┛┃
╋╋╋╋┗━━┛
This is getting out of hand.
Yep, thanks to *cough* *cough*
工 尺モㄗ口尺匕モ刀 卄工爪 乃匕山
丹ㄥㄥ 口下 卄工ち 匚口爪爪モれ匕ち 匕卄丹匕 山モ尺モ ちㄗ丹爪 ム口匕 尺モㄗ口尺匕モ刀
ScratchVM
Scratcher
79 posts

Scratch Cat Goes on Vacation

AntiSpamMan wrote:

STOP SPAMMING!

_Comicfan_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Cat Goes on Vacation

ScratchVM wrote:

STOP SPAMMING!



Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile