Discuss Scratch

TRGTEngineer
Scratcher
46 posts

Scratch Cat Goes on Vacation

when I receive [ scratch cat is on vacation!]
say [i wanna go]
forever
when I receive [ scratch cat is on vacation!]say [i wanna go]
end
smesfin2
Scratcher
2 posts

Scratch Cat Goes on Vacation

Have a nice vacation Scratch Cat! I hope you have fun!
Gamemaker232
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratch Cat Goes on Vacation

when I receive [ScratchCatTrip v]
repeat until <(ScratchCatFound)=[1]>
go to (all world locations)
end
have a good time for (10) [days v]
go home
tell [mom v] about [everything that you did v]
stop [this moment v]


when I receive [ScratchCatTrip v]
forever
if <(distance to [ScratchCat v]) = [10]> then
set [ScratchCatFound v] to [1]
end

Last edited by Gamemaker232 (April 2, 2016 20:20:46)

Capsmegafan
Scratcher
3 posts

Scratch Cat Goes on Vacation

have a good timew

Last edited by Capsmegafan (April 2, 2016 22:06:50)

Capsmegafan
Scratcher
3 posts

Scratch Cat Goes on Vacation

where are you going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lucy700
Scratcher
8 posts

Scratch Cat Goes on Vacation

have a cool vc cat so cool
Gamemaker232
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratch Cat Goes on Vacation

┏━┓︱︱︱︱︱︱︱︱︱︱┏┓︱︱︱︱┏┓︱︱︱︱︱︱︱︱┏┓︱
┃━┫┏━┓┏┳┓┏━┓︱┃┗┓┏━┓┃┗┓┏━┓┏━┓︱┃┗┓
┣━┃┃━┫┃┏┛┃╋┗┓┃┏┫┃━┫┃┃┃┃━┫┃╋┗┓┃┏┫
┗━┛┗━┛┗┛︱┗━━┛┗━┛┗━┛┗┻┛┗━┛┗━━┛┗━┛
Akash2543
Scratcher
12 posts

Scratch Cat Goes on Vacation

when green flag clicked
if <(ScratchOnVacation) = [true]> then
add (Location) to [ScratchCatPlaces]
end
set [ ScratchCatHere] to [0]
forever
(look)
end
Gamemaker232
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratch Cat Goes on Vacation

when green flag clicked
╔═══╗────────╔╗───╔╗─╔═══╗───╔╗
║╔═╗║───────╔╝╚╗──║║─║╔═╗║──╔╝╚╗
║╚══╦══╦═╦══╬╗╔╬══╣╚═╣║─╚╬══╬╗╔╝
╚══╗║╔═╣╔╣╔╗║║║║╔═╣╔╗║║─╔╣╔╗║║║
║╚═╝║╚═╣║║╔╗║║╚╣╚═╣║║║╚═╝║╔╗║║╚╗
╚═══╩══╩╝╚╝╚╝╚═╩══╩╝╚╩═══╩╝╚╝╚═╝
potatos123123
Scratcher
77 posts

Scratch Cat Goes on Vacation

Gamemaker232 wrote:

potatos123123 wrote:

Gamemaker232 wrote:

potatos123123 wrote:

Gamemaker232 wrote:

potatos123123 wrote:

_Comicfan_ wrote:

Ageren wrote:

Hi, everyone! Some bad news: Gobo was on vacation with Scratch Cat, but where is he now? Gobo got lost! Everyone was so worried about Scratch Cat that they forgot about Gobo! Help him go back home here.
Wait a minute……… Is this an April Fool's Day Prank?
no gobo
I agree with _Comicfan_
lol
i think it is
yeps
┏┓╋┏┳━━━┳━━┓
┃┃╋┃┃┏━┓┣┫┣┛
┃┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃┃┃
┃┏━┓┃┃╋┃┃┃┃
┃┃╋┃┃┗━┛┣┫┣┓
┗┛╋┗┻━━━┻━━┛


cool
Gamemaker232
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratch Cat Goes on Vacation

TRGTEngineer wrote:

when I receive [ scratch cat is on vacation!]
say [i wanna go]
forever
when I receive [ scratch cat is on vacation!]say [i wanna go]
end
▒▄█▀▀█░▐█▀█▒▐█▀▀▄░░▄█▀▄░▒█▀█▀█░▐█▀█░▐█░▐█
▒▀▀█▄▄░▐█░░▒▐█▒▐█░▐█▄▄▐█░░▒█░░░▐█░░░▐████
▒█▄▄█▀░▐█▄█▒▐█▀▄▄░▐█░░▐█░▒▄█▄░░▐█▄█░▐█░▐█

Last edited by Gamemaker232 (April 2, 2016 23:09:20)

treecko05
Scratcher
1 post

Scratch Cat Goes on Vacation

Scratch Cat is back!
Gamemaker232
Scratcher
500+ posts

Scratch Cat Goes on Vacation

potatos123123 wrote:

Gamemaker232 wrote:

potatos123123 wrote:

Gamemaker232 wrote:

potatos123123 wrote:

Gamemaker232 wrote:

potatos123123 wrote:

_Comicfan_ wrote:

Ageren wrote:

Hi, everyone! Some bad news: Gobo was on vacation with Scratch Cat, but where is he now? Gobo got lost! Everyone was so worried about Scratch Cat that they forgot about Gobo! Help him go back home here.
Wait a minute……… Is this an April Fool's Day Prank?
no gobo
I agree with _Comicfan_
lol
i think it is
yeps
┏┓╋┏┳━━━┳━━┓
┃┃╋┃┃┏━┓┣┫┣┛
┃┗━┛┃┃╋┃┃┃┃
┃┏━┓┃┃╋┃┃┃┃
┃┃╋┃┃┗━┛┣┫┣┓
┗┛╋┗┻━━━┻━━┛


cool
http://www.jamfoo.com
Jonathan50
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Cat Goes on Vacation

I'm glad this wasn't just two days :)

EDIT: force-refreshed – it's gone!!!
EDIT 2: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/103866709/

Last edited by Jonathan50 (April 2, 2016 22:22:54)

HollyPaw101
Scratcher
7 posts

Scratch Cat Goes on Vacation

where in the world is Scratch Cat?
Jonathan50
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Cat Goes on Vacation

HollyPaw101 wrote:

where in the world is Scratch Cat?
It's over now. See https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/103866709/
Capsmegafan
Scratcher
3 posts

Scratch Cat Goes on Vacation

how long will he be gone!!!!!!!
Jonathan50
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch Cat Goes on Vacation

Capsmegafan wrote:

how long will he be gone!!!!!!!
He's back now, it's over! https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/103866709/
potatos123123
Scratcher
77 posts

Scratch Cat Goes on Vacation

Gamemaker232 wrote:

TRGTEngineer wrote:

when I receive [ scratch cat is on vacation!]
say [i wanna go]
forever
when I receive [ scratch cat is on vacation!]say [i wanna go]
end
▒▄█▀▀█░▐█▀█▒▐█▀▀▄─░▄█▀▄─▒█▀█▀█░▐█▀█░▐█░▐█scatch
▒▀▀█▄▄░▐█──▒▐█▒▐█░▐█▄▄▐█░░▒█░░░▐█──░▐████
▒█▄▄█▀░▐█▄█▒▐█▀▄▄░▐█─░▐█░▒▄█▄░░▐█▄█░▐█░▐█
……………………………….
GBaptiste18
Scratcher
1 post

Scratch Cat Goes on Vacation

I am going be there.

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile