Discuss Scratch

Mrcomputer1
Scratcher
500+ posts

COMING SOON! A safechat, still accepting ideas~ Made by the one and only Rumanti!

aldeberon_29 wrote:

•Any ideas for features? Ranks!!!! You could have the owner rank Scratch Team could have the ST rank! There could also be a Mod rank that can delete messages from the chat or remove users from the chat or ban user or block them from sending messages.
By ranks, do you mean like Mod, Admin, Owner? Or different ranks. Sometimes, if someone has a higher rank than others, it can make them feel bad.

Mrcomputer1 wrote:

•What should I call it? Rumanti's Safe Chat

•What colors should I use? Yellow, Red and Black

•What kind of Font do you think that fits? The scratch font from the scratch editor

•What phrases should I use? (Note: I will not accept negative words, such as no, not, or don't because it can make someone feel bad) I don't know!

•What Easter Eggs can I add? (yes, I want to add Easter Eggs) I don't know

•Any ideas for features? Ranks!!!! You could have the owner rank Scratch Team could have the ST rank! There could also be a Mod rank that can delete messages from the chat or remove users from the chat or ban user or block them from sending messages

•Anymore specific ideas? No
Yes like Mod, Admin and Owner but why would they make people feel bad

My Profile / My User Page / My Talk Page
——————–
Progress bar to 1000+ Posts - Image might not be up to date

——————–
My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0 (Windows 11 - 22H2), Firefox 122.0b4
——————–
My ScratchX Extensions——–If you like this post, give me an internet!——–Sharp Scratch Mod
Rumanti
Scratcher
1000+ posts

COMING SOON! A safechat, still accepting ideas~ Made by the one and only Rumanti!

Mrcomputer1 wrote:

aldeberon_29 wrote:

•Any ideas for features? Ranks!!!! You could have the owner rank Scratch Team could have the ST rank! There could also be a Mod rank that can delete messages from the chat or remove users from the chat or ban user or block them from sending messages.
By ranks, do you mean like Mod, Admin, Owner? Or different ranks. Sometimes, if someone has a higher rank than others, it can make them feel bad.

Mrcomputer1 wrote:

•What should I call it? Rumanti's Safe Chat

•What colors should I use? Yellow, Red and Black

•What kind of Font do you think that fits? The scratch font from the scratch editor

•What phrases should I use? (Note: I will not accept negative words, such as no, not, or don't because it can make someone feel bad) I don't know!

•What Easter Eggs can I add? (yes, I want to add Easter Eggs) I don't know

•Any ideas for features? Ranks!!!! You could have the owner rank Scratch Team could have the ST rank! There could also be a Mod rank that can delete messages from the chat or remove users from the chat or ban user or block them from sending messages

•Anymore specific ideas? No
Yes like Mod, Admin and Owner but why would they make people feel bad
Maybe it's kind of discriminating… I don't know how to explain this…

:wq
abe27633
Scratcher
41 posts

Here is an idea for font: http://www.dafont.com/sketch-block.font
It's easy to read, yet it doesn't look lame. Just an idea
Rumanti
Scratcher
1000+ posts

abe27633 wrote:

Wow, it'a SO cool.

abe27633
Scratcher
41 posts

Rumanti wrote:

abe27633 wrote:

Wow, it'a SO cool.
Glad you like it
Rumanti
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Billy the bouncing bubble just bump this bumpy topic up. Blobby the bomb got it booeey down and bump it up again and make it boopy.