Discuss Scratch

Sheep_maker
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sprites Folder

I don't support the touching sprite in folder block because I think folders should have no effect on how the project is run.

- Sheep_maker This is a kumquat-free signature. :P
This is my signature. It appears below all my posts. Discuss it on my profile, not the forums. Here's how to make your own.
.postsignature { overflow: auto; } .scratchblocks { overflow-x: auto; overflow-y: hidden; }
bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sprites Folder

Sheep_maker wrote:

I don't support the touching sprite in folder block because I think folders should have no effect on how the project is run.
I agree with this.
Edit: I have changed, see below.

Last edited by bigpuppy (June 20, 2016 21:49:32)

“Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right.” -Jane Goodall
theepiccoder
Scratcher
90 posts

Sprites Folder

Dang it, you beat me to it!
Take all of the supporters (and maybe the animation too) from this topic I made.
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/195381/

My Physics Engine | Great Sound Suggestion Thread

We're working to create the first MMORPG on Scratch. Join now!

N-Productions
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sprites Folder

Sheep_maker wrote:

bigpuppy wrote:

Sheep_maker wrote:

I agree with this.
You wouldn't have to use the script. It would just make things easier. For example, if you had a folder full of enemies than you could put
 (touching sprite in folder [enemies v]::sensing)
You could use less scripts and the project would run faster
bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sprites Folder

N-Productions wrote:

Sheep_maker wrote:

bigpuppy wrote:

Sheep_maker wrote:

I agree with this.
You wouldn't have to use the script. It would just make things easier. For example, if you had a folder full of enemies than you could put
Hmm, good point. Actually I do support that block.

“Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right.” -Jane Goodall
N-Productions
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sprites Folder

theepiccoder wrote:

Dang it, you beat me to it!
Take all of the supporters (and maybe the animation too) from this topic I made.
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/195381/
Could you post there about this thread
EDIT: Nevermind

Last edited by N-Productions (June 20, 2016 21:59:35)

redgreenandblue
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sprites Folder

N-Productions wrote:

add mSheep_maker wrote:

bigpuppy wrote:

Sheep_maker wrote:

I agree with this.

Actually that was the whole reason I suggested it, I was gonna remix a project (back in my remixer days) but instead of making one sprite to make clones the person made tons of sprites, I wanted to edit how the killing worked but I would have had to added millions of touching blocks.
N-Productions
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sprites Folder

redgreenandblue wrote:

N-Productions wrote:

add mSheep_maker wrote:

bigpuppy wrote:

Sheep_maker wrote:

I agree with this.

Actually that was the whole reason I suggested it, I was gonna remix a project (back in my remixer days) but instead of making one sprite to make clones the person made tons of sprites, I wanted to edit how the killing worked but I would have had to added millions of touching blocks.
I was explaining it to other people who might have been confused
customhacker
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sprites Folder

julianandwill wrote:

Support. This could be very useful for organization.

❖ Member of the Forum Helpers ❖ Experienced Wikian ❖
❖ Member of the Wiki Warehouse ❖ Owner of Customhacker's Royal Logo and Banner Shop ❖
❖ Member of Unloved Loves ❖ Former Member of the Services Planning Department ❖
cooldoode
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sprites Folder

I support

Just got a kumquat protector! His name is Leonard. He protects my sig from skumquats!
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Sponsored message from Leonard: "Check out the Mario Battle Creator! It has some pretty neat things!"
lilhoginpitt
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sprites Folder

I love this idea! This could be very useful.

I do Scratch as a hobby. Axolotls and Bill 5ever. I know they are connected but it is just a coincidence I love both of them!
scrooge200
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sprites Folder

Take all my support. I was going to suggest something like this, but I couldn't make it work. I can't say how many times I've wanted something like this!
ZoomPlay
Scratcher
73 posts

Sprites Folder

Support! This would make the specific projects I am working on so much easier!
ZoomPlay
Scratcher
73 posts

Sprites Folder

Bump
Hinderwoods
Scratcher
45 posts

Sprites Folder

support plz

NanoRook
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sprites Folder

Support. It could really be useful with organization and big projects.

How would you create a folder, though?

I LOVE BEING PURPLE!!!! JOIN THE PURPLE COALITION TODAY IF YOU ALSO LOVE BEING PURPLE. PURPLE IS THE NEW BLUE! PURPLE IS THE SUPERIOR NAVBAR COLOR! YYYEAAHHHHH BABY!!!!

N-Productions
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sprites Folder

NanoRook wrote:

Support. It could really be useful with organization and big projects.

How would you create a folder, though?
You right click and there would be an option to create a folder, or there would be a button next to the create sprite button
ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sprites Folder

We definitely need this, I support 100%.

If you see this text, reply saying “I hate Skype emojis” and you will receive a prize from my magical prize box
MasterJPixel
Scratcher
500+ posts

Sprites Folder

Support.

This is a closed account.
Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sprites Folder

I support this suggestion, as it could easily organize sprites, and as Sigton said, it could help organize OS's.

Thanks for reading and keep up the great work,
Austinato

7500+ posts (19th)