Discuss Scratch

EeveeLegends
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Earthbound/Mother: The Topic

nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Earthbound/Mother: The Topic

EeveeLegends wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

EeveeLegends wrote:

I was messing around with the tent glitch in Earthbound and I got this. It isn't anything very strange, but i'd thought I would show it. I'll show more finds with the tent glitch in the future.

Can you try to update that “Mother Song Of The Day” thing sometime?
Doing it right now! …Or in a few minutes.

Okay.
I’ve never heard that song before, it was actually pretty good.
Also, was the song from the Tent Glitch video a glitch, or was it just playing in the background?

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
EeveeLegends
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Earthbound/Mother: The Topic

nickeljorn wrote:

EeveeLegends wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

EeveeLegends wrote:

I was messing around with the tent glitch in Earthbound and I got this. It isn't anything very strange, but i'd thought I would show it. I'll show more finds with the tent glitch in the future.

Can you try to update that “Mother Song Of The Day” thing sometime?
Doing it right now! …Or in a few minutes.

Okay.
I’ve never heard that song before, it was actually pretty good.
Also, was the song from the Tent Glitch video a glitch, or was it just playing in the background?
it was the glitch, I think it was part of the eight melodies.

Ryasis
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Earthbound/Mother: The Topic

The theory isnt true either way but Anna being Ness' mother makes more sense but still isn t likely.

plus Ninten's not a phone

Last edited by Ryasis (Sept. 13, 2018 01:29:16)


DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Earthbound/Mother: The Topic

EeveeLegends wrote:

Daily Mother Music #2:

Battle With a Dangerous Foe - Mother 1/Earthbound Beginnings
aka that one battle theme you hear 300% too often in late game ebb

I once had a whim and I had to obey it to buy a french horn from a second hand shop, I polished it up and I started to play it in spite of the neighbours who begged me to stop. To sound my horn, I had to develop my embouchure, I found my horn, was a bit of a devil to play. So artfully wound, to give you a sound, a beautiful sound, so rich and round. Oh, the hours I ha-ad to spend before I mastered it in the end! But that was yesterday, and just today I looked in the usual place. There was the case, but the horn itself was missing! Who? Swiped? That? Horn? I'll bet you a quid, somebody did! Knowing I found a concerto and wanted to play it afraid of my talent at playing the horn, for early today to my utter dismay it had vanished away like the dew in the morn. Tutti. I've lost that horn, I know I was using it yesterday, I've lost that horn, lost that horn, found that horn gorn! There's not much hope of getting it back though I'd willingly pay a reward. I know some hearty folk whose party joke's pretending to hunt with the Quorn. Gone away! Gone away! Was it one of them took it away? I shall tell the police! I! Want! That! French! Horn! Baaaaaack… I miss its music more and more and more, without that horn, I'm feeling sad and so forlo-orn… (oooooooh) I found a concerto and wanted to play it displaying my talent at playing the horn, but early today to my utter dismay it had totally vanished away! I practised the horn and I wanted to play it but somebody took it away, I practised the horn and was longing to play it but somebody took it away! My neighbour's asleep in his bed. I'll soon make him wish he were dead. I'll take up the tuba instead - wah wah!
SoftAndWet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Earthbound/Mother: The Topic

redfire512 wrote:

birdoftheday wrote:

Then he would be too old to be his dad
then it would be GRAND FATHER
GRAND DAD

pls add


nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Earthbound/Mother: The Topic

Ryasis wrote:

The theory isnt true either way but Anna being Ness' mother makes more sense but still isn t likely.

plus Ninten's not a phone

My headcanon is that Pokey teases Ness by joking that his dad is actually a phone.

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Earthbound/Mother: The Topic

EeveeLegends wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

EeveeLegends wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

EeveeLegends wrote:

I was messing around with the tent glitch in Earthbound and I got this. It isn't anything very strange, but i'd thought I would show it. I'll show more finds with the tent glitch in the future.

Can you try to update that “Mother Song Of The Day” thing sometime?
Doing it right now! …Or in a few minutes.

Okay.
I’ve never heard that song before, it was actually pretty good.
Also, was the song from the Tent Glitch video a glitch, or was it just playing in the background?
it was the glitch, I think it was part of the eight melodies.

Oh.
Have you ever seen someone warp to Jackie’s Cafe, like Chuggaaconroy did?
I found someone on Twitter who used the Tent Glitch so much, they turned Paula into King and gave her infinite PP.

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
Ryasis
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Earthbound/Mother: The Topic

nickeljorn wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

The theory isnt true either way but Anna being Ness' mother makes more sense but still isn t likely.

plus Ninten's not a phone

My headcanon is that Pokey teases Ness by joking that his dad is actually a phone.
Remember when Chugga thought that Pokey was Ness' dad? (I think) That was great.

That's the best head canon ever the teasing thing

nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Earthbound/Mother: The Topic

Ryasis wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

The theory isnt true either way but Anna being Ness' mother makes more sense but still isn t likely.

plus Ninten's not a phone

My headcanon is that Pokey teases Ness by joking that his dad is actually a phone.
Remember when Chugga thought that Pokey was Ness' dad? (I think) That was great.

That's the best head canon ever the teasing thing

The thing about the cookie and “beeeeeef” was funny too.
But the best one was the story about the kid he found on a school computer (Now I kind of think that it was a kid trying to get Chuggaaconroy to get away with swearing in front of a teacher. Why a kid would want to do that, IDK) even though it wasn’t related to EarthBound (But Chuggaaconroy’s non-game stories are good too, especially the “Do no evil” monkey he found at a store that he mentioned during his Pokémon White Let’s Play. I actually looked it up, and, believe it or not, the fourth monkey actually did mean “do no evil”)

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
EeveeLegends
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Earthbound/Mother: The Topic

Daily Mother Music #3:

She Was Like a Sunflower - Mother 3
and sorry if I haven't been posting much as of late, i've been having problems with my tailbone and it hurts when I sit down so I can't do much on the computer

nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Earthbound/Mother: The Topic

EeveeLegends wrote:

Daily Mother Music #3:

She Was Like a Sunflower - Mother 3
and sorry if I haven't been posting much as of late, i've been having problems with my tailbone and it hurts when I sit down so I can't do much on the computer

There’s a song in Pokémon Sun/Moon that kind of sound like that, but I don’t know the name.
EDIT: It’s called Iki Town (Night)
Also, I’m writing an essay on why I think there will be a new Mother rep in Super Smash Bros Ultimate

Last edited by nickeljorn (Sept. 13, 2018 23:54:20)


"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
DaEpikDude
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Earthbound/Mother: The Topic

nickeljorn wrote:

Also, I’m writing an essay on why I think there will be a new Mother rep in Super Smash Bros Ultimate
if there is another one it'd probably be like ninten or someone

I once had a whim and I had to obey it to buy a french horn from a second hand shop, I polished it up and I started to play it in spite of the neighbours who begged me to stop. To sound my horn, I had to develop my embouchure, I found my horn, was a bit of a devil to play. So artfully wound, to give you a sound, a beautiful sound, so rich and round. Oh, the hours I ha-ad to spend before I mastered it in the end! But that was yesterday, and just today I looked in the usual place. There was the case, but the horn itself was missing! Who? Swiped? That? Horn? I'll bet you a quid, somebody did! Knowing I found a concerto and wanted to play it afraid of my talent at playing the horn, for early today to my utter dismay it had vanished away like the dew in the morn. Tutti. I've lost that horn, I know I was using it yesterday, I've lost that horn, lost that horn, found that horn gorn! There's not much hope of getting it back though I'd willingly pay a reward. I know some hearty folk whose party joke's pretending to hunt with the Quorn. Gone away! Gone away! Was it one of them took it away? I shall tell the police! I! Want! That! French! Horn! Baaaaaack… I miss its music more and more and more, without that horn, I'm feeling sad and so forlo-orn… (oooooooh) I found a concerto and wanted to play it displaying my talent at playing the horn, but early today to my utter dismay it had totally vanished away! I practised the horn and I wanted to play it but somebody took it away, I practised the horn and was longing to play it but somebody took it away! My neighbour's asleep in his bed. I'll soon make him wish he were dead. I'll take up the tuba instead - wah wah!
nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Earthbound/Mother: The Topic

DaEpikDude wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

Also, I’m writing an essay on why I think there will be a new Mother rep in Super Smash Bros Ultimate
if there is another one it'd probably be like ninten or someone

Yeah Ninten is probably the most likely.
Paula Polestar Jones And Princess Kumatora were deconfirmed At E3, the Masked Man is a walking plot hole, and Sakurai would probably need special permission from Game Freak for Giegue (Though they will probably say yes, because then Mother fans could get into Pokémon and vice versa)

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
SoftAndWet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Earthbound/Mother: The Topic

nickeljorn wrote:

the Masked Man is a walking plot hole
Care to explain?

pls add


nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Earthbound/Mother: The Topic

SoftAndWet wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

the Masked Man is a walking plot hole
Care to explain?

Well, if he isn’t a plot hole…
I dare you to make a Trophy description, and alternate costume trophy description, AND a Final Smash trophy description without spoiling ANY of Mother 3.

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
TheSpanishDan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Earthbound/Mother: The Topic

SPOILERS FOR THE NINTENDO DIRECT






right so isabelle gets to be in smash but not ninten?






SPOILER OVER


a u r o r a b o r e a l i s

Dan Engine v0.1
watch my object show
nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Earthbound/Mother: The Topic

TheSpanishDan wrote:

SPOILERS FOR THE NINTENDO DIRECT






right so isabelle gets to be in smash but not ninten?






SPOILER OVER

You do realize that it’s like three more months until the game comes out, which is definitely enough time for a few more directs, right?
Also, he could be revealed the day the game comes out, like Duck Hunt was a few years ago.

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
birdoftheday
Scratcher
500+ posts

Earthbound/Mother: The Topic

Unpopular opinion: it doesn’t matter if Ninten isnt in smash, nobody who isn’t an earthbound fanatic knows who he is and he just looks like ness with less colors

for many people, the acquisition of wealth does not end their troubles, it only changes them - seneca
nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Earthbound/Mother: The Topic

birdoftheday wrote:

Unpopular opinion: it doesn’t matter if Ninten isnt in smash, nobody who isn’t an earthbound fanatic knows who he is and he just looks like ness with less colors

The same could have been said for Paula Polestar Jones, Prince Poo, Princess Kumatora, or Boney before E3. Well none of them were “Ness with less colors” but still
Also, he’s a sticker in Brawl, which means that there is a game made after most of us were born made by people who still like him.

Last edited by nickeljorn (Sept. 14, 2018 12:01:07)


"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile