No wait PK Kill You

Smug scottish ego
nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Earthbound/Mother: The Topic

Ryasis wrote:

No wait PK Kill You

I’m reading all this in Ness’s voice (Not the fake American accent Ness voice, but the one from 64/Melee/Brawl) And it’s so funny
Also am I the only one who kind of wishes they brought back Japanese-accent-violet-eyes-rosy-cheeks Ness just for Ultimate? I mean, they gave Paula blue eyes so it just doesn’t seem very fair

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
EeveeLegends
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ryasis wrote:

No wait PK Kill You
PK AAAAAAAAAAAA
PK Banana
PK
PK Okey

nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EeveeLegends wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

No wait PK Kill You
PK AAAAAAAAAAAA
PK Banana
PK
PK Okey

Can you actually type in “:” and “(“?
I dare you to start a new playthrough Of EarthBound if you have an empty save file available and tell me if you can
Also I think “Fortnite/Fortnit” is the best memey favorite thing right now

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
EeveeLegends
Scratcher
1000+ posts

nickeljorn wrote:

EeveeLegends wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

No wait PK Kill You
PK AAAAAAAAAAAA
PK Banana
PK
PK Okey
Time to boot up my SNES Mini and see…

redfire512
Scratcher
500+ posts

pk ur mom

when <> is true    :: control hat
EeveeLegends
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EeveeLegends wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

EeveeLegends wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

No wait PK Kill You
PK AAAAAAAAAAAA
PK Banana
PK
PK Okey
Okay I checked, no. But PK Sad counts, …right?

nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EeveeLegends wrote:

EeveeLegends wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

EeveeLegends wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

No wait PK Kill You
PK AAAAAAAAAAAA
PK Banana
PK
PK Okey
Okay I checked, no. But PK Sad counts, …right?

Okay I guess it kind of does

EeveeLegends
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My 9-year-old brother is playing earthbound and he named Ness “STICK”, Paula “GIRL”, Jeff “TP” (short for toilet paper), Poo “DIPER”, he named King “BOI”, and he named his favorite food and his PSI “POOP”

nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EeveeLegends wrote:

My 9-year-old brother is playing earthbound and he named Ness “STICK”, Paula “GIRL”, Jeff “TP” (short for toilet paper), Poo “DIPER”, he named King “BOI”, and he named his favorite food and his PSI “POOP”

My 11-year-old brother is playing EarthBound (I already said this before but I didn't say the names) and he named Ness “DEATH” Paula “WEIRD” Jeff “WEIRD” and Poo “WEIRD” (Yes you read that all right) King “Tanner” (The name of our IRL dog) and he named his favorite food “SPIT” and his favorite thing “BARF”
Also does anybody else find it kind of weird that Paula, Jeff, and Poo all have canonical surnames (“Jones”/“Polestar”, “Andonuts” and “Dalaam” respectively) but Ness does not?
Also when I first found out Paula's last name was “Jones” all I could think of was how awful it would be to have a name as mainstream as “Paula Jones” but then I realized I know a Jack Smith, an Anna Smith, and a Sophie Smith.

Ryasis
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EeveeLegends wrote:

Giygas: STICK STICK STICK STICK

Smug scottish ego
nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ryasis wrote:

EeveeLegends wrote:

Giygas: STICK STICK STICK STICK

This makes me think of Ievan Polka but it’s a stick not a negi
Also is “DIPER” supposed to be some sort of Diary Of A Wimpy Kid reference

Last edited by nickeljorn (Sept. 9, 2018 22:22:11)

Ryasis
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ah the dirty things you can do with Ness' name and Giygas at the end…

My mind is not clean

Smug scottish ego
EeveeLegends
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I forgot to add that I am playing Earthbound as well. I'm currently in Threed with Ness, Paula, and Jeff, and I need to go to Master Belch.

Last edited by EeveeLegends (Sept. 10, 2018 01:37:47)

Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Chuggaaconroy is making Earthbound episodes again.
SoftAndWet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ryasis wrote:

Ah the dirty things you can do with Ness' name and Giygas at the end…

My mind is not clean
Somebody is probably gonna report that.

pls add

nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

I laughed so hard when I heard the story about the kid he found on a school computer
And when he said “We turned cake into Poo!” with no context

EeveeLegends wrote:

I forgot to add that I am playing Earthbound as well. I'm currently in Threed with Ness, Paula, and Jeff, and I need to go to Master Belch.

I want to play EarthBound too.
I’m trying to continue playing Ultra Sun again so I can Shiny Hunt Type: Null And other Legendary Pokémon but…THOSE CUTSCENES!!!
Also when I was starting one of the words “Unfounded” came up, like as in “Unfounded Revenge” (SUCH A GOOD SONG)[q

EeveeLegends
Scratcher
1000+ posts

nickeljorn wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

I laughed so hard when I heard the story about the kid he found on a school computer
Those were definitely the highlights of yesterday's episode, the story about the kid cracked me up

nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

EeveeLegends wrote:

nickeljorn wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Those were definitely the highlights of yesterday's episode, the story about the kid cracked me up

Yeah, also the “we turned cake into Poo” part, I kept on saying that to my mom this morning without any context
Also I am now paranoid that the kid and Chuggaaconroy will meet up someday and Chuggaaconroy will tell the kid about EarthBound and the kid would end up identifying with Poo a lot
Also

Help

EeveeLegends
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I think my Earthbound obsession is slowly creeping into my brothers, yesterday I was playing the game and my brother came up and asked me questions about Jeff and what he did (I explained to him about Ness and Paula before) That was the first time in ages he was curious about my interests