Existance
Scratcher
100+ posts

Indico Reviewing Service - Now Hiring

Agg725 wrote:

Existance wrote:

Agg725 wrote:

Existance wrote:

Just a quick notice: I think I'd like to switch my job to editor, if that's okay. I can still review Zaneki's request if you'd like, though.
Sure. Basically you just fix any spelling or grammar issues in a review. However, I will still take care of advertisement.
Okay, I can help with advertisement if you need, and I can review now and then if we need more reviewers.
You should probably do Zan's review, just so we can get it done quickly

Zaneki wrote:

It's fine if you wait ‘till later, there’s no rush c:
I'll do it now, it shouldn't take too long. I was wondering if there could be some sort of form made for the reviewers that's something like so:

Project:
Creator:
Type of project:
Best part:
Worst part:
Good features:
Bad features:
Ways to improve:

EDIT: Hey, first post on second page! :3

Last edited by Existance (Oct. 22, 2013 21:20:29)

Windows XP, Flash 12.0 (release 0)

Agg725
Scratcher
100+ posts

Existance wrote:

Agg725 wrote:

Existance wrote:

Agg725 wrote:

Existance wrote:

Just a quick notice: I think I'd like to switch my job to editor, if that's okay. I can still review Zaneki's request if you'd like, though.
Sure. Basically you just fix any spelling or grammar issues in a review. However, I will still take care of advertisement.
Okay, I can help with advertisement if you need, and I can review now and then if we need more reviewers.

Zaneki wrote:

I'll do it now, it shouldn't take too long. I was wondering if there could be some sort of form made for the reviewers that's something like so:

Project:
Creator:
Type of project:
Best part:
Worst part:
Good features:
Bad features:
Ways to improve:

That's a good idea. I'll put that on the OP.

Last edited by Agg725 (Oct. 22, 2013 21:27:46)

Existance
Scratcher
100+ posts

Agg725 wrote:

Existance wrote:

Agg725 wrote:

Existance wrote:

Agg725 wrote:

Existance wrote:

Zaneki wrote:

Project:
Creator:
Type of project:
Best part:
Worst part:
Good features:
Bad features:
Ways to improve:

That's a good idea. I'll put that on the OP.
Thanks! And the review will be ready in a bit.

Existance
Scratcher
100+ posts

Review's in!
Project: Target Practice
Creator: Zangooser
Type of project: not sure what the technical term is, some sort of shooter
Best part: very smooth animation and graphics
Worst part: the bullets are REALLY small and it requires very precise shooting
Good features: nice shooting methods, not at all glitchy
Bad features: not very interesting, but then again, I couldn't get past level 1 because I'm not very good at this type of game. :3
Ways to improve: perhaps make the bullets slightly larger, or the enemies a bit bigger.
Overall rating (out of 10): 7 3/4 (you can round to 8 if you wish)

Zaneki
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Existance wrote:

Review's in!
Bad features: not very interesting, but then again, I couldn't get past level 1 because I'm not very good at this type of game. :3
Ways to improve: perhaps make the bullets slightly larger, or the enemies a bit bigger.
Kind of generous rating there
My projects lean more towards the sucky side, especially my older ones. But thanks for the review; it really helped me get an idea of what I need to fix and what I can leave alone. :3

look a square
;
Existance
Scratcher
100+ posts

Zaneki wrote:

Existance wrote:

Review's in!
Kind of generous rating there
My projects lean more towards the sucky side, especially my older ones. But thanks for the review; it really helped me get an idea of what I need to fix and what I can leave alone. :3
No problem. Graphics make the game for me, I hate ugly bright-colored pixelly graphics. And the movement was really smooth. ^w^

Firedrake969
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'd like to note I'm a pretty hard reviewer, so if I review a project, it'll be pretty critical.

'17 rickoid

bf97b44a7fbd33db070f6ade2b7dc549
Agg725
Scratcher
100+ posts

Firedrake969 wrote:

I'd like to note I'm a pretty hard reviewer, so if I review a project, it'll be pretty critical.
That's fine. I always like reviewers to give their honest opinion.

Agg725
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

Existance
Scratcher
100+ posts

An

Agg725 wrote:

Bump
Anything I can do?

Agg725
Scratcher
100+ posts

Existance wrote:

An

Agg725 wrote:

Bump
Anything I can do?
Nope. Until we're better known we won't get too much business. For right now I'm going to find a way to do that. (I'm guessing the signature's not working very well)

Existance
Scratcher
100+ posts

Agg725 wrote:

Existance wrote:

An

Agg725 wrote:

Bump
Anything I can do?
Nope. Until we're better known we won't get too much business. For right now I'm going to find a way to do that. (I'm guessing the signature's not working very well)
Would you like me to make a quick advertisement project? If you just give me a quick bit of text describing us, I can make a nice-looking project with a link to here.

Agg725
Scratcher
100+ posts

Existance wrote:

Agg725 wrote:

Existance wrote:

An

Agg725 wrote:

Bump
Anything I can do?
Would you like me to make a quick advertisement project? If you just give me a quick bit of text describing us, I can make a nice-looking project with a link to here.
Sure!
I think the “quick bit of text” you're looking for is on the OP, but I'll type something up anyways

Indico Reviewing Services is dedicated to helping scratchers' projects be better known in the community. We give projects reviews and post the reviews in newspapers, such as Scratchin' Weekly and ScratchPress. Our workers know the meaning of diligence and hard work, and will give you their absolute honest opinion about your project. If you hire us, we will give you the best quality reviews we can.

If you want, here's the story behind the name.
“Last year I took an introductory class to Latin, and it happened to be my new favorite language. So when I decided to start this collab, I immediately turned to that. I tried to think of Latin words for speed, accuracy, etc. None of them seemed to fit. So I turned to the internet and searched, ‘Latin translation for to make known’ and Indico popped up. Why ‘make known’? Because our purpose is to help good projects be better known in this community. And we will try our best to do so.” -Agg725, founder of Indico Reviewing Services

Existance
Scratcher
100+ posts

Agg725 wrote:

Existance wrote:

Agg725 wrote:

Existance wrote:

An

Agg725 wrote:

Bump
Anything I can do?
Sure!
I think the “quick bit of text” you're looking for is on the OP, but I'll type something up anyways

Indico Reviewing Services is dedicated to helping scratchers' projects be better known in the community. We give projects reviews and post the reviews in newspapers, such as Scratchin' Weekly and ScratchPress. Our workers know the meaning of diligence and hard work, and will give you their absolute honest opinion about your project. If you hire us, we will give you the best quality reviews we can.

“Last year I took an introductory class to Latin, and it happened to be my new favorite language. So when I decided to start this collab, I immediately turned to that. I tried to think of Latin words for speed, accuracy, etc. None of them seemed to fit. So I turned to the internet and searched, ‘Latin translation for to make known’ and Indico popped up. Why ‘make known’? Because our purpose is to help good projects be better known in this community. And we will try our best to do so.” -Agg725, founder of Indico Reviewing Services
Awesome, thanks! I'll try to get that done today. What are our colors, BTW? Purple & white like the sig?

Last edited by Existance (Oct. 27, 2013 15:37:37)

Agg725
Scratcher
100+ posts

Existance wrote:

Agg725 wrote:

Existance wrote:

Agg725 wrote:

Existance wrote:

An

Agg725 wrote:

Bump
Anything I can do?
Sure!

Awesome, thanks! I'll try to get that done today. What are our colors, BTW? Purple & white like the sig?
I wouldn't say we have colors like a school or sports team does. I think indigo/purple (get the pun?) and white are good

Existance
Scratcher
100+ posts

Agg725 wrote:

Existance wrote:

Agg725 wrote:

Existance wrote:

Agg725 wrote:

Existance wrote:

An

Agg725 wrote:

Bump
Anything I can do?
Sure!

I wouldn't say we have colors like a school or sports team does. I think indigo/purple (get the pun?) and white are good
^w^ Okay!

Agg725
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

Existance
Scratcher
100+ posts

Erp, sorry, I've been too busy to finish this, I'll try to get it done next week, cuz I'm going to be gone this weekend. So sorry! D:

bobthejoe68
Scratcher
78 posts

Hi! Would you please consider reviewing my game “Wasteland?”
Username: bobthejoe68
Link to project you want to have reviewed: Wasteland
A little background info on the project: This project was worked on for a bit over 4 months. It has a lot of work put into it, and updates still coming out. Please give it a chance! Thanks!
Agg725
Scratcher
100+ posts

bobthejoe68 wrote:

Hi! Would you please consider reviewing my game “Wasteland?”
Username: bobthejoe68
Link to project you want to have reviewed: Wasteland
A little background info on the project: This project was worked on for a bit over 4 months. It has a lot of work put into it, and updates still coming out. Please give it a chance! Thanks!
Pending reviews

Last edited by Agg725 (Nov. 9, 2013 22:06:54)