Discuss Scratch

sonicfan12p
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratching Fame ~ You won't be unknown anymore

Ah, but do they? If that were the case, you wouldn't have so many supporters, all of various rank. People specified they wanted those ranks, and that they knew they'd earned them. Hence, for those who really care about this (and there are many), they would be more than happy to support Scratchers in their signatures.

Comeback time? Maybe?
tcodina
Scratcher
500+ posts

sonicfan12p wrote:

Ah, but do they? If that were the case, you wouldn't have so many supporters, all of various rank. People specified they wanted those ranks, and that they knew they'd earned them. Hence, for those who really care about this (and there are many), they would be more than happy to support Scratchers in their signatures.

Nope. Most people were saying: I request! I had to put them to Fresh supporters because they didn't specified the rank.

The_Code
Scratcher
9 posts

tcodina wrote:

Be aware that this collab doesn't assign tasks to any members. It's just encouraging Scratchers to check unknown Scratchers' work.

Want to be a member? Request by making a post in this topic! Below you can see the requisites of every rank. Every time you want to change your rank, make a post below with the proof you have all the requisites and the rank name.

Want to have Scratching Fame's big signature? Copy the text below and paste it to your signature.

[url=http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/18413/][img]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1007/s90o.png[/img][/url] (This is the big signature)

Want to have the small version of Scratching Fame's signature created by mcjohnso? Copy the text below and paste it to your signature.

[url=http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/18413/][img]http://i40.tinypic.com/2d7ggw0.png[/img][/url][small] You won't be unknown anymore[/small]

Are you having trouble to understand some of the requisites below? Follow these steps:

Are you an ultimate member? You must have an unknown Scratcher advertised in your featured project of your profile. Even if it doesn't seem to, it means that the project must be made just for the scratcher; Not a game having the Scratcher name mentioned somewhere.
It can have:

An example project of his: From a screenshot to a brief description.
A brief description of the Scratcher: Ex. He's a kind guy and he works hard in his projects.
A reason of choosing him: Ex. I think he deserves some attention because he works hard in his projects and he's really kind.

Are you an ultra member? Pretty easy; Make a project about an Scratcher without attention. It must be specially made for the Scratcher.

Are you a mega member? Just have a Scratcher's name mentioned in your profile. Note that it must be in some visible place; Not in the comments, but in the About me/What i'm working on section of your profile, the instructions/notes and credits section of one of your projects…

I think the rest are understandable.

G40sT
Electro912
Aviously
lundfamily3
Rumanti
doodle-girl41
Z-demensions
ScratchCube
kola2
oshe10
MCguy
FirstSkyler1
bigpuppy
MCguy
Spiro0

Beboy57
TheCoders
jh1234l
777atscratch
cookiesandmore

Beebo82
ThePancakeMan
DPS2004
singyoshi
mcjohnso
BlueDogXL

xlk
OvertOfficer1
wbpx9201

Al4Ono
TargetMaster
PixelStudios
PuffyPanda
jh1234l
LeScratcher
emememily789
dinkykong7
CactusSoda
pixelblast325
laurenegts
kj25360
xXthe_fantasticXx
The_Code
Rawrified
scratchincat
flareburst
awesomesauce4523
RecentlyShared
Ravenfeather
evrhel
jkl0
BlazingBlue
MC-pineapplepegasus
jodru
sauruman
mattt3
Spunky_Sam
beejayfett

No.No.No. I mean can I be one of the scratchers that people make more popular

when green flag clicked
repeat until (dead)
go to [My Goal]

end
tcodina
Scratcher
500+ posts

The_Code wrote:

tcodina wrote:

Be aware that this collab doesn't assign tasks to any members. It's just encouraging Scratchers to check unknown Scratchers' work.

Want to be a member? Request by making a post in this topic! Below you can see the requisites of every rank. Every time you want to change your rank, make a post below with the proof you have all the requisites and the rank name.

Want to have Scratching Fame's big signature? Copy the text below and paste it to your signature.

[url=http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/18413/][img]http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/1007/s90o.png[/img][/url] (This is the big signature)

Want to have the small version of Scratching Fame's signature created by mcjohnso? Copy the text below and paste it to your signature.

[url=http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/18413/][img]http://i40.tinypic.com/2d7ggw0.png[/img][/url][small] You won't be unknown anymore[/small]

Are you having trouble to understand some of the requisites below? Follow these steps:

Are you an ultimate member? You must have an unknown Scratcher advertised in your featured project of your profile. Even if it doesn't seem to, it means that the project must be made just for the scratcher; Not a game having the Scratcher name mentioned somewhere.
It can have:

An example project of his: From a screenshot to a brief description.
A brief description of the Scratcher: Ex. He's a kind guy and he works hard in his projects.
A reason of choosing him: Ex. I think he deserves some attention because he works hard in his projects and he's really kind.

Are you an ultra member? Pretty easy; Make a project about an Scratcher without attention. It must be specially made for the Scratcher.

Are you a mega member? Just have a Scratcher's name mentioned in your profile. Note that it must be in some visible place; Not in the comments, but in the About me/What i'm working on section of your profile, the instructions/notes and credits section of one of your projects…

I think the rest are understandable.

G40sT
Electro912
Aviously
lundfamily3
Rumanti
doodle-girl41
Z-demensions
ScratchCube
kola2
oshe10
MCguy
FirstSkyler1
bigpuppy
MCguy
Spiro0

Beboy57
TheCoders
jh1234l
777atscratch
cookiesandmore

Beebo82
ThePancakeMan
DPS2004
singyoshi
mcjohnso
BlueDogXL

xlk
OvertOfficer1
wbpx9201

Al4Ono
TargetMaster
PixelStudios
PuffyPanda
jh1234l
LeScratcher
emememily789
dinkykong7
CactusSoda
pixelblast325
laurenegts
kj25360
xXthe_fantasticXx
The_Code
Rawrified
scratchincat
flareburst
awesomesauce4523
RecentlyShared
Ravenfeather
evrhel
jkl0
BlazingBlue
MC-pineapplepegasus
jodru
sauruman
mattt3
Spunky_Sam
beejayfett

No.No.No. I mean can I be one of the scratchers that people make more popular

lol, maybe.

sonicfan12p
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Okay, okay, so maybe half of them didn't pay attention. That still leaves you with the half that did. I'm just saying, the Fresh supporter rank isn't really doing anyone any good, as there's no requirements. Make requirements, suddenly you're more productive. If you just really don't want this to be more useful, then O.K, but at least think about the suggestion I made.

Comeback time? Maybe?
tcodina
Scratcher
500+ posts

sonicfan12p wrote:

Okay, okay, so maybe half of them didn't pay attention. That still leaves you with the half that did. I'm just saying, the Fresh supporter rank isn't really doing anyone any good, as there's no requirements. Make requirements, suddenly you're more productive. If you just really don't want this to be more useful, then O.K, but at least think about the suggestion I made.

Ok

Justipoo1
Scratcher
1 post

robotpizza
Scratcher
3 posts

I'd like to go for Mega Supporter, but I have a question. Do you put any person?

tcodina
Scratcher
500+ posts

robotpizza wrote:

I'd like to go for Mega Supporter, but I have a question. Do you put any person?

What do you mean?

Mellowjello
Scratcher
5 posts

I do KINDA want to be at least KNOWN in SCRATCH
coler706
Scratcher
20 posts

I request!
the-zap
Scratcher
2 posts

I request!

Last edited by the-zap (Oct. 26, 2013 16:31:05)

Aviously
Scratcher
23 posts

tcodina wrote:

robotpizza wrote:

What do you mean?

@tcodina He means “do you advertise any ‘unknown’ Scratcher?”

tcodina
Scratcher
500+ posts

Aviously wrote:

tcodina wrote:

robotpizza wrote:

What do you mean?

@tcodina He means “do you advertise any ‘unknown’ Scratcher?”

Oh, yes, of course i'll do. I won't tell the name though

Scratcher
100+ posts

can i be a fresh supporter? i will try to meet your needs!. check out this project (i put my name because i founded it)! http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/12077363/

bruh
fdreerf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Can I help? I loved to!

Hyped for MS-DOS 11.0
MarcelineTime
Scratcher
10 posts

i request please!!
coler706
Scratcher
20 posts

stoped

Last edited by coler706 (Oct. 27, 2013 19:14:29)

ComputerCrazy
Scratcher
41 posts

I request!!

Ferrok
Scratcher
32 posts

How do you get a forum signature? Thanks.

Gimme cookies

Ferrok / Best Project So Far / Collab