500+ posts

Camo-Ware (Shop) [Now Hiring]

Bump

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

woah.

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
Camo-Dude
Scratcher
500+ posts

MegaByteCorporations wrote:

woah.
Yep its revived, ive been gone for the past 3 months and the assistant managers didn't keep it alive

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Camo-Dude wrote:

woah.
Yep its revived, ive been gone for the past 3 months and the assistant managers didn't keep it alive
Because half of them left.

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
Camo-Dude
Scratcher
500+ posts

Camo-Dude wrote:

woah.
I had no idea

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Camo-Dude wrote:

Camo-Dude wrote:

woah.
I had no idea
Ritz moved, both Comicfans are inactive, TacoCatProductions is inactive, Funnychloe's inactive, and idk about AmateurScratch.

Mega the Cardboard Robot

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I suggest a complete redoing of this shop. All orders will be canceled, a rolecall will be held, and all staff who do not respond will be fired. I can make a Terms of Use for customers, and I can rewrite the Employee Agreement Terms.

Mega the Cardboard Robot

Camo-Dude
Scratcher
500+ posts

I suggest a complete redoing of this shop. All orders will be canceled, a rolecall will be held, and all staff who do not respond will be fired. I can make a Terms of Use for customers, and I can rewrite the Employee Agreement Terms.

Mega the Cardboard Robot
Sounds good maybe ill start a new forum too

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Camo-Dude wrote:

Mega the Cardboard Robot
Sounds good maybe ill start a new forum too
From my personal experience, not many shops that start new forums turn out well, such as Makethebrainhappy's Chop, which started a new forum because it got too large.

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Terms of Service wrote:

1 Everything I post on this forum will be related to the general topic, unless
1.1 I am given permission by a Manager, or Assistant Manager
1.2 We have recently reached a major checkpoint, such as 50 pages, or 1000 posts.
2 Under no circumstances will I use rude or hurtful language when talking about fellow employees or customers.
3 I will post at least once a month, unless
3.1 I am unable to remain active for a certain amount of time, in which case I will
3.1.1 Notify a Manager or Assistant Manager or the expected timeframe
3.2 In the case that I am unable to notify a Manager or Assistant Manager of my inactivity and am cut, I will
3.2.1 Fill out the application form
4 In the unfortunate case that I cannot complete an order I have claimed, I will
4.1 Notify a Manager or Assistant Manager
4.2 Notify the customer on his/her profile
5 In the unfortunate case that I cannot complete an order I have claimed by the date requested, I will
5.1 Notify a Manager or Assistant Manager and give a new date of completion
5.2 Notify the customer on his/her profile and give a new date of completion
5.3 In the case that I cannot complete the order by the new date of completion, I will
5.3.1 Give up the order and allow a more experienced employee to handle the order
5.3.2 Notify a Manager or Assistant Manager
5.3.3 Notify the customer on his/her profile and give the name of the new employee that is handling the order
I'll do the Terms of Service later.

Mega the Cardboard Robot

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Also, maybe we shouldn't have departments, and just have a “Staff Body” that lists all the members of the shop, so anyone can take any order they want to.

Mega the Cardboard Robot