Discuss Scratch

ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ROLEPLAY MAKER!!!!

cbuugdrama9 wrote:

what job do you want? You can help with everything, but what job would you want as your main job?
I think I could be Co-Executive Officer, I don't really care though.

If you see this text, reply saying “I hate Skype emojis” and you will receive a prize from my magical prize box
cbuugdrama9
Scratcher
500+ posts

ROLEPLAY MAKER!!!!

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Form
Username:
How active you are:
Jobs: I can make Studio Thumbnails, but I can also help as the co-executive officer
Example of Work: Owner of Aleyne and Company's Shop of Infinity, Vice-Diplomat of THE SHOP FEDERATION
Experience: ^^ but if you want time, around 10 months
Alt accounts: @TheDesert, @_Aleyne_ @Aleyne_PythonJS
Following the thread: yep
Miscellaneous: nope
also, i was thinking of giving Co-executive officer to ZLGames, but is chairman ok?

Last edited by cbuugdrama9 (March 1, 2016 03:35:58)

Generation 6. The first time you see this, copy and paste this in your signature and increase generation by 1. Social experiment
cbuugdrama9
Scratcher
500+ posts

ROLEPLAY MAKER!!!!

ALSO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO BE A REP REPLY TO THIS SAYING SO

Generation 6. The first time you see this, copy and paste this in your signature and increase generation by 1. Social experiment
ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ROLEPLAY MAKER!!!!

cbuugdrama9 wrote:

-snip-
I'd be a rep.

If you see this text, reply saying “I hate Skype emojis” and you will receive a prize from my magical prize box
thecaiserchief
Scratcher
500+ posts

ROLEPLAY MAKER!!!!

cbuugdrama9 wrote:

ALSO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO BE A REP REPLY TO THIS SAYING SO
yes please

aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ROLEPLAY MAKER!!!!

cbuugdrama9 wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Form
Username: aleynesansonnet
How active you are: very
Jobs: I can make Studio Thumbnails, but I can also help as the co-executive officer
Example of Work: Owner of Aleyne and Company's Shop of Infinity, Vice-Diplomat of THE SHOP FEDERATION
fill in the whole form please! i put what you should fill in in bold, and I scratched out what you shouldn't put.
Sorry, I must've missed the first part

aleynesansonnet
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ROLEPLAY MAKER!!!!

cbuugdrama9 wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Form
Username:
How active you are:
also, i was thinking of giving Co-executive officer to ZLGames, but is chairman ok?
Okay

Sorry, you have to wait 60 seconds between posts.

cbuugdrama9
Scratcher
500+ posts

ROLEPLAY MAKER!!!!

Poll + 1 yes

ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ROLEPLAY MAKER!!!!

Poll: I don't think that would be a good idea. At most of the meetings, we would probably have nothing to talk about. Instead, we could have meeting whenever there is a problem we need to solve.

Last edited by ZLGames (March 1, 2016 23:04:00)

cbuugdrama9
Scratcher
500+ posts

ROLEPLAY MAKER!!!!

ZLGames wrote:

Poll: I don't think that would be a good idea. At most of the meetings, we would probably have nothing to talk about. Instead, we could have meeting whenever there is a problem we need to solve.
we DO have a problem! NOBODY IS ORDERING

ZLGames
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ROLEPLAY MAKER!!!!

cbuugdrama9 wrote:

ZLGames wrote:

OK, well then would could do one now. I just don't think once every month is necessary.

GavinWinchell
Scratcher
100+ posts

ROLEPLAY MAKER!!!!

cbuugdrama9 wrote:

ZLGames wrote:

Can I join the meeting? It is ok if you don't want me to.

cbuugdrama9
Scratcher
500+ posts

ROLEPLAY MAKER!!!!

ZLGames wrote:

cbuugdrama9 wrote:

ZLGames wrote:

OK, well then would could do one now. I just don't think once every month is necessary.
ok! here is a link to the studio for the shop

cbuugdrama9
Scratcher
500+ posts

ROLEPLAY MAKER!!!!

GavinWinchell wrote:

cbuugdrama9 wrote:

ZLGames wrote:

Um…your our Temporary rep! how could we NOT invite you?! Also, how would you like to make that temporary rep job…permanent?

GavinWinchell
Scratcher
100+ posts

ROLEPLAY MAKER!!!!

cbuugdrama9 wrote:

GavinWinchell wrote:

cbuugdrama9 wrote:

ZLGames wrote:

Um…your our Temporary rep! how could we NOT invite you?! Also, how would you like to make that temporary rep job…permanent?
I would love to be a Rep for your shop!

cbuugdrama9
Scratcher
500+ posts

ROLEPLAY MAKER!!!!

GavinWinchell wrote:

cbuugdrama9 wrote:

GavinWinchell wrote:

cbuugdrama9 wrote:

ZLGames wrote:

I would love to be a Rep for your shop!
YAY!

seabreezedalek9
Scratcher
16 posts

ROLEPLAY MAKER!!!!

Username: Read my username ya dangus! (Seabreezedalek9.)
How Active You Are: Aoshima/10 (10/10)
Jobs: I'M A KIIID! (Secretary.)
Example Of Work: You know. U KNUUUUU!!!! (<–)
Experience: Dis is my wat face (I am your sister, therefore I have all of the experience required. Hopefully.)
Alt Accounts: NUUUPE! (None.)
Following The Thread?: IT'S ROSSOME!!!! (Yes.)
Miscellaneous: No…I AM YO SISTER!!! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN!!!!!
GavinWinchell
Scratcher
100+ posts

ROLEPLAY MAKER!!!!

this is the newsletter that is being sent to all the shops on the front page!

cbuugdrama9
Scratcher
500+ posts

ROLEPLAY MAKER!!!!

seabreezedalek9 wrote:

Username: Read my username ya dangus! (Seabreezedalek9.)
How Active You Are: Aoshima/10 (10/10)
Jobs: I'M A KIIID! (Secretary.)
Example Of Work: You know. U KNUUUUU!!!! (<–)
Experience: Dis is my wat face (I am your sister, therefore I have all of the experience required. Hopefully.)
Alt Accounts: NUUUPE! (None.)
Following The Thread?: IT'S ROSSOME!!!! (Yes.)
Miscellaneous: No…I AM YO SISTER!!! DUN DUN DUUUUUUUN!!!!!
i'd be a jerkbag and a half not to accept my own sister's application!

GavinWinchell
Scratcher
100+ posts

ROLEPLAY MAKER!!!!