Discuss Scratch

banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ITopic: A guide to scratch accounts.

Paddle2See wrote:

Awesome! I've added it to the list of helpful topics here - but I called it “A guide to Scratch Accounts” as that seemed more descriptive of what the topic was teaching. Do you like that for a name?
Great! It've just edited it a bit further.
EDIT: I've changed the name of this topic to what you called it. Is that ok?

Last edited by banana439monkey (Dec. 31, 2015 11:30:46)

Very inactive user who has now become a maker.
If you reply to this post it would be greatly appreciated if you could comment the link to your post on my profile!!!
powershack
Scratcher
1000+ posts

What an account is is pretty much self explanatory (sorry for bad grammar there), but the rest is helpful to most people not saying you should delete that part

banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

powershack wrote:

What an account is is pretty much self explanatory (sorry for bad grammar there), but the rest is helpful to most people not saying you should delete that part

Thank you! ~~~~

If you reply to this post it would be greatly appreciated if you could comment the link to your post on my profile!!!
Paddle2See
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

banana439monkey wrote:

Paddle2See wrote:

Awesome! I've added it to the list of helpful topics here - but I called it “A guide to Scratch Accounts” as that seemed more descriptive of what the topic was teaching. Do you like that for a name?
Sure! I'm glad you liked the name

Scratch Team Member, kayak and pickleball enthusiast, cat caregiver.

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

;
banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Paddle2See wrote:

banana439monkey wrote:

Paddle2See wrote:

You and the team are epic! Say to andresmh “Thank you for making scratch.”
~~~~

coke11
Scratcher
1000+ posts

banana439monkey wrote:

Paddle2See wrote:

banana439monkey wrote:

Paddle2See wrote:

~~~~
And mres
banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

coke11 wrote:

banana439monkey wrote:

Paddle2See wrote:

banana439monkey wrote:

Paddle2See wrote:

~~~~
And mres
He had the idea of it though.
~~~~

Last edited by banana439monkey (Jan. 2, 2016 17:27:44)

Heykittykitty
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hey, does anyone know why when i search for my friends account it won't show up?

banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Heykittykitty wrote:

Hey, does anyone know why when i search for my friends account it won't show up?
They most likely are new or something. This once happened in a code club I'm in. Google actually handle the search. I can help. Go to https://scratch.mit.edu/users/ and their username.

awesome-llama
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Great guide!
I found 2 things you should change:
1) Make this bold: Don't do this if either a) you are IP banned b) you are on the same network of someone, who is banned or blocked or/and c) you've been blocked/banned.
Because it is important.
2) missing comma: It enables you to use cloud data*, comment, love favourite, follow, share and m

banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

awesome-llama wrote:

Great guide!
I found 2 things you should change:
1) Make this bold: Don't do this if either a) you are IP banned b) you are on the same network of someone, who is banned or blocked or/and c) you've been blocked/banned.
Because it is important.
2) missing comma: It enables you to use cloud data*, comment, love favourite, follow, share and m
a) I don't think that's necessary b) lemme look… Whoopsies! I'll do that right away!

Heykittykitty
Scratcher
100+ posts

banana439monkey wrote:

Heykittykitty wrote:

They most likely are new or something. This once happened in a code club I'm in. Google actually handle the search. I can help. Go to https://scratch.mit.edu/users/ and their username.

Ah thanks but I managed to find someone who had a link to the profile

Last edited by Heykittykitty (March 2, 2016 13:43:41)

W1002469
Scratcher
1 post

what if you have two accounts and want to show that you're both
banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

W1002469 wrote:

what if you have two accounts and want to show that you're both
either post a comment to say that or put it in your WIWO or about me. Preferably, your about me.

coolgamesben10
Scratcher
100+ posts

This account is @The_ScratchCommunity

BEN 10 ROCKS! and too!
banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

coolgamesben10 wrote:

This account is @The_ScratchCommunity
Why did you post that?

banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

BUMPY!

Footsiefat
Scratcher
6 posts

Hey guys all my projects have been deleted(62) and i got an email saying that i requested for my account to be deleted, i was wondering if i was hacked or a huge glitch. any help would be great!
banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Footsiefat wrote:

Hey guys all my projects have been deleted(62) and i got an email saying that i requested for my account to be deleted, i was wondering if i was hacked or a huge glitch. any help would be great!
You should contact the scratch team to get your projects back.

Banana

banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bump

Banana