Discuss Scratch

kittykat_005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Joy's Quest Collaboration ~ Now hiring!

weatherman06 wrote:

Sorry my family were moving and we did not have internet for a long time please do not take me of the list to tell you the trurh I am verry sorry!!!!!©^×Π÷¢=_
Oh, okay, that is fine. You're alright, then.

Funny Doge memes.
weatherman06
Scratcher
500+ posts

kittykat_005 wrote:

weatherman06 wrote:

Sorry my family were moving and we did not have internet for a long time please do not take me of the list to tell you the trurh I am verry sorry!!!!!©^×Π÷¢=_
Oh, okay, that is fine. You're alright, then.
thanks!

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump!

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
weatherman06
Scratcher
500+ posts

wow!

kittykat_005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MegaByteCorporations wrote:

Bump!
Thanks. We really need to get things done here.

Funny Doge memes.
MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kittykat_005 wrote:

MegaByteCorporations wrote:

Bump!
Thanks. We really need to get things done here.
Yeah, where's a good Chicken when you need one? (Joey reference. )

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
Birdlegs
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm actually right here! I still check in with you guys all the time. I've just been having the worst drama and I've only gotten worse. I felt okay for a bit and was working on my own game, but of course it passed.

I'm just letting you guys know. I never thought things could get this bad, but lately I've also had a sudden realization that I can handle this, that I have agency, so things are looking up, and I might be ready to come back soon! I'll see how the cards stack, though. I'm not gonna promise anything, but just know I love you all! <3

Get a sweet lick of my new game right here! It's a tasty one!
kittykat_005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JoeyTheChicken wrote:

I'm actually right here! I still check in with you guys all the time. I've just been having the worst drama and I've only gotten worse. I felt okay for a bit and was working on my own game, but of course it passed.

I'm just letting you guys know. I never thought things could get this bad, but lately I've also had a sudden realization that I can handle this, that I have agency, so things are looking up, and I might be ready to come back soon! I'll see how the cards stack, though. I'm not gonna promise anything, but just know I love you all! <3
Oh, okay then! I hope things get better soon!

Funny Doge memes.
Sigton
Scratcher
1000+ posts

For some reason I didn't get notifications from here for ages…

Sigton

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JoeyTheChicken wrote:

Yay!

kittykat_005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MICROCROFTER wrote:

Hello!
Hello?

Funny Doge memes.
Ritz1125
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kittykat_005 wrote:

One- Accepted, Simon!

Two- ACTIVITY!! Quote this post if you are here!! You have 72 hours to respond!
hare

weatherman06
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username:weatherman06
Preferred Name(s):weather or weatherman
Job(s):coders
Example(s) of work: probably making cloud servers (the scratch cloud server)
Best Project: I am not sure!
Following forum thread?:yep
Activity per day/week:6
Other info:none

weatherman06
Scratcher
500+ posts

Sigton wrote:

For some reason I didn't get notifications from here for ages…

Sigton
same here!

kittykat_005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Oh man, this is kinda sad… This collaboration is kinda dead… As much as I hate to say it, we might have to cancel this, as nothing is getting done, and some of our members are inactive, and we are a small collaboration….

Funny Doge memes.
weatherman06
Scratcher
500+ posts

kittykat_005 wrote:

Oh man, this is kinda sad… This collaboration is kinda dead… As much as I hate to say it, we might have to cancel this, as nothing is getting done, and some of our members are inactive, and we are a small collaboration….
can we start a new one?

kittykat_005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

weatherman06 wrote:

kittykat_005 wrote:

can we start a new one?
You mean re-open the thread? I don't know if that would make much of a difference…

Funny Doge memes.
weatherman06
Scratcher
500+ posts

kittykat_005 wrote:

weatherman06 wrote:

kittykat_005 wrote:

can we start a new one?
You mean re-open the thread? I don't know if that would make much of a difference…
I mean can we make a new collaboration topic?