Discuss Scratch

kittykat_005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Consili Designs

Listen, I know it says that you are not accepting people right now, but can I please, please, please join? My example is my siggy.

Funny Doge memes.
rollercoasterfan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Consili Designs

rollercoasterfan wrote:

no new members are needed currently














when [chromometer altimeter v] = [5th length v] and [7th length v] with a [gap v] of (17) ::events hat
forge [chromometer v] altimeter until < (speed) = (velocity)> ::control cstart
switch places with (759 v) altimeters with value of (speed) ::looks
control [altimeter 1 v] at time (10):(17):(58) ::control
end
initialize sequence (24) so [object 3 v] moves to x (156) y (231) ::control
reveal [final answer v] and stop running this script ::events cap
kittykat_005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Consili Designs

rollercoasterfan wrote:

rollercoasterfan wrote:

no new members are needed currently

kittykat_005 wrote:

Listen, I know it says that you are not accepting people right now,

Funny Doge memes.
rollercoasterfan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Consili Designs

Bump!














when [chromometer altimeter v] = [5th length v] and [7th length v] with a [gap v] of (17) ::events hat
forge [chromometer v] altimeter until < (speed) = (velocity)> ::control cstart
switch places with (759 v) altimeters with value of (speed) ::looks
control [altimeter 1 v] at time (10):(17):(58) ::control
end
initialize sequence (24) so [object 3 v] moves to x (156) y (231) ::control
reveal [final answer v] and stop running this script ::events cap
rollercoasterfan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Consili Designs

rollercoasterfan wrote:

Bump!














when [chromometer altimeter v] = [5th length v] and [7th length v] with a [gap v] of (17) ::events hat
forge [chromometer v] altimeter until < (speed) = (velocity)> ::control cstart
switch places with (759 v) altimeters with value of (speed) ::looks
control [altimeter 1 v] at time (10):(17):(58) ::control
end
initialize sequence (24) so [object 3 v] moves to x (156) y (231) ::control
reveal [final answer v] and stop running this script ::events cap
rollercoasterfan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Consili Designs

We're back in business. Need a banner? Order away!














when [chromometer altimeter v] = [5th length v] and [7th length v] with a [gap v] of (17) ::events hat
forge [chromometer v] altimeter until < (speed) = (velocity)> ::control cstart
switch places with (759 v) altimeters with value of (speed) ::looks
control [altimeter 1 v] at time (10):(17):(58) ::control
end
initialize sequence (24) so [object 3 v] moves to x (156) y (231) ::control
reveal [final answer v] and stop running this script ::events cap
MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Consili Designs

rollercoasterfan wrote:

We're back in business. Need a banner? Order away!
Okay. Could I have a banner similar to the TSF one for the Project Art guild?

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
rollercoasterfan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Consili Designs

MegaByteCorporations wrote:

rollercoasterfan wrote:

We're back in business. Need a banner? Order away!
Okay. Could I have a banner similar to the TSF one for the Project Art guild?
Sure. Any more details perhaps?














when [chromometer altimeter v] = [5th length v] and [7th length v] with a [gap v] of (17) ::events hat
forge [chromometer v] altimeter until < (speed) = (velocity)> ::control cstart
switch places with (759 v) altimeters with value of (speed) ::looks
control [altimeter 1 v] at time (10):(17):(58) ::control
end
initialize sequence (24) so [object 3 v] moves to x (156) y (231) ::control
reveal [final answer v] and stop running this script ::events cap
MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Consili Designs

rollercoasterfan wrote:

MegaByteCorporations wrote:

rollercoasterfan wrote:

We're back in business. Need a banner? Order away!
Okay. Could I have a banner similar to the TSF one for the Project Art guild?
Sure. Any more details perhaps?
Not really except change “proud” in the motto to “animosus” and “The Shop Federation” to “TSF Official Guild - Project Art”? Thanks in advance!

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
rollercoasterfan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Consili Designs

Courage to serve all shops? I mean, I'll put it there if you want to, but it just doesn't make sense to me…














when [chromometer altimeter v] = [5th length v] and [7th length v] with a [gap v] of (17) ::events hat
forge [chromometer v] altimeter until < (speed) = (velocity)> ::control cstart
switch places with (759 v) altimeters with value of (speed) ::looks
control [altimeter 1 v] at time (10):(17):(58) ::control
end
initialize sequence (24) so [object 3 v] moves to x (156) y (231) ::control
reveal [final answer v] and stop running this script ::events cap
rollercoasterfan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Consili Designs

[center][img]http://i.cubeupload.com/4lcVhk.png[/img][/center]














when [chromometer altimeter v] = [5th length v] and [7th length v] with a [gap v] of (17) ::events hat
forge [chromometer v] altimeter until < (speed) = (velocity)> ::control cstart
switch places with (759 v) altimeters with value of (speed) ::looks
control [altimeter 1 v] at time (10):(17):(58) ::control
end
initialize sequence (24) so [object 3 v] moves to x (156) y (231) ::control
reveal [final answer v] and stop running this script ::events cap
MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Consili Designs

rollercoasterfan wrote:

Courage to serve all shops? I mean, I'll put it there if you want to, but it just doesn't make sense to me…
Really? When I translated it, it came up as “proud” Well, could you change it to “superbus” then, I think that was the form I was looking for.

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Consili Designs

MegaByteCorporations wrote:

rollercoasterfan wrote:

Courage to serve all shops? I mean, I'll put it there if you want to, but it just doesn't make sense to me…
Really? When I translated it, it came up as “proud” Well, could you change it to “superbus” then, I think that was the form I was looking for.
Eh, nevermind, this is fine.

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
rollercoasterfan
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Consili Designs

bump














when [chromometer altimeter v] = [5th length v] and [7th length v] with a [gap v] of (17) ::events hat
forge [chromometer v] altimeter until < (speed) = (velocity)> ::control cstart
switch places with (759 v) altimeters with value of (speed) ::looks
control [altimeter 1 v] at time (10):(17):(58) ::control
end
initialize sequence (24) so [object 3 v] moves to x (156) y (231) ::control
reveal [final answer v] and stop running this script ::events cap
PeaInAPod
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Consili Designs


Some of my emotes that I've missed for months


Jim_the_Eagle
Scratcher
500+ posts

Consili Designs

I need a new banner for my shop. (link in siggy)
anything better than what we've got, really.
name of shop and the slogan “Professional Vectors at Speedy Rates”
a similar one in thumb format please

Last edited by Jim_the_Eagle (Sept. 11, 2016 23:40:28)





WHY ARE YOU SNOOPING IN MY SIGNATURE?!?
Jim_the_Eagle
Scratcher
500+ posts

Consili Designs

hello? is this shop taking orders?




WHY ARE YOU SNOOPING IN MY SIGNATURE?!?
dolphin_24
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Consili Designs

Hey, RCF, you here? I've been watching this place, and you seem to be gone. Mind if I steal a few of your orders?

Jim_the_Eagle wrote:

hello? is this shop taking orders?
I'm pretty sure I can do that for you.

Jim_the_Eagle
Scratcher
500+ posts

Consili Designs

dolphin_24 wrote:

Hey, RCF, you here? I've been watching this place, and you seem to be gone. Mind if I steal a few of your orders?

Jim_the_Eagle wrote:

hello? is this shop taking orders?
I'm pretty sure I can do that for you.
thanks




WHY ARE YOU SNOOPING IN MY SIGNATURE?!?
dolphin_24
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Consili Designs

Jim_the_Eagle wrote:

dolphin_24 wrote:

Hey, RCF, you here? I've been watching this place, and you seem to be gone. Mind if I steal a few of your orders?

Jim_the_Eagle wrote:

hello? is this shop taking orders?
I'm pretty sure I can do that for you.
thanks
As long as you give credit, I'll do it. It'll be done by tomorrow morning.

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile