Discuss Scratch

Fuzzbutt
Scratcher
500+ posts

Forum Emojis

PrincessFlowerTV wrote:

tali1665 wrote:

I SUPPORT!
Please don't Necro-post. This topic is two years old.
Yet still relevant as ever.

Last edited by Kaj (Today 21:31:23)
Watch the trailer for The Mutant and follow it's official forum. The Mutant ~ Coming soon to scratch.
wWSunPandaWw
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Forum Emojis

PrincessFlowerTV wrote:

tali1665 wrote:

I SUPPORT!
Please don't Necro-post. This topic is two years old.
Necroposting is vacationing in the other forums. In fact, I heard that they moved there.

I support.
People have always loved those little food emojis and Gobos on profile/project/studio comments, I find it sad that we're limited in the Forums 12 emojis, whereas in comments, we have 29 emojis (17 excluding the Scratch cat emotes, 25 excluding ones that have very similar looks to discussion forum emojis) to express ourselves! not letting us use the main emojis makes the forums look a tad bit more segregated from the main site.

I moved to BelieverGirlSun
Doge_1128_School_Acc
Scratcher
43 posts

Forum Emojis

No support because of eggplant emoji.
People could use it to make very inappropriate things.
(so support if there's no eggplant emoticon)

Last edited by Doge_1128_School_Acc (Feb. 8, 2018 20:14:13)

powdog333 wrote:

save scratch 2.0 3.0 badddddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
literally everyone ever
wWSunPandaWw
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Forum Emojis

Doge_1128_School_Acc wrote:

No support because of eggplant emoji.
People could use it to make very inappropriate things.
(so support if there's no eggplant emoticon)
We do have an eggplant emoticon, which I do think should be removed anyways, since it was blocked from Instagram which is a site for people older than Scratch's Age Demographic.

lnkulumo wrote:

Support.
Please say why you support. If you don't have something constructive to say, don't say anything at all.

Inkulumo
Scratcher
500+ posts

Forum Emojis

I'm just saying I support. I don't have anything to criticize or change, so all I can say is support.
-ShadowOfTheFuture-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Forum Emojis

No support, this wouldn't really affect the forums much as a whole, and people can already express themselves using the currently existing emojis.

<Insert uncreative signature here>

██       ██  ██            ██  ██       ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
███ ███ ██ ████ ██ ███ ███
█████████ █████ █████ █████████

“Though the seasons come and go, and sunshine turns to snow, we will always have tomorrow up ahead.”
wWSunPandaWw
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Forum Emojis

Inkulumo wrote:

I'm just saying I support. I don't have anything to criticize or change, so all I can say is support.
…Then don't say anything at all.

-ShadowOfTheFuture- wrote:

No support, this wouldn't really affect the forums much as a whole, and people can already express themselves using the currently existing emojis.
Then why do we have the emoticons on the main site if we can easily express ourselves with just the colons and parentheses?

-ShadowOfTheFuture-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Forum Emojis

wWSunPandaWw wrote:

Then why do we have the emoticons on the main site if we can easily express ourselves with just the colons and parentheses?
We don't.

I never even really use them that much anyways…

<Insert uncreative signature here>

██       ██  ██            ██  ██       ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██ ██
███ ███ ██ ████ ██ ███ ███
█████████ █████ █████ █████████

“Though the seasons come and go, and sunshine turns to snow, we will always have tomorrow up ahead.”
wWSunPandaWw
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Forum Emojis

wWSunPandaWw wrote:

We don't.

I never even really use them that much anyways…
I was talking about the Scratch Cat emotes.

Haz-_-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Forum Emojis

Semi-support, If we have More emojis in comments, why can't the forums,
But whats the use of some of the emojis in the forums e.g the foods/waffles and stuff
It can also lead to Spam

Last edited by Haz-_- (Feb. 9, 2018 21:49:57)

continue this hashtag if you live in australia [img]http://u.cubeupload.com/rabbitcarrots/FEDB1435D41540BFB9FB.jpeg[/img] is the image code xD oh and btw this siggy is from @Hellounicorns2    :cool:
huwitto
Scratcher
37 posts

Forum Emojis

Last edited by huwitto (April 23, 2019 17:14:07)

canallama
Scratcher
7 posts

Forum Emojis

Support. ( this is the llama emoji:

canallama
canallama
Scratcher
7 posts

Forum Emojis

canallama wrote:

Support. ( this is the llama emoji:
I wish that it would work. Also, why can’t we just use normal emojis?

canallama