Discuss Scratch

simiagain
Scratcher
17 posts

Magyar (Hungarian)

AppData174 wrote:

You can also use @greenFlag instead of the symbol, like so:
@greenFlag -ra kattintáskor

Thank you so much! I wouldn't have been able to find that one (at least I felt like that).

Last edited by simiagain (Feb. 20, 2023 16:00:23)

AppData174
Scratcher
100+ posts

Magyar (Hungarian)

simiagain wrote:

Thank you so much! I wouldn't have been able to find that one (at least I felt like that).
Also, I saw that you have edited hu:Scratch Wiki:Felhasználók. The page is not in the Project namespace, even if the name looks like it.
The Project namespace on the huwiki is Hungarian Scratch-Wiki. Please rename the page so it would be in that namespace:

Even though it's strange, I do not have an account on the Hungarian wiki, so I cannot rename the page.

Может команда Скретча не так уж и плоха…

Привет! Меня зовут Глеб, я программирую на TypeScript, ну и Scratch :-D
Также изучаю Java и ООП.
Администратор русской Скретч Вики! Если хочешь помочь, то кликни на баннер сверху.
simiagain
Scratcher
17 posts

Magyar (Hungarian)

Please rename the page so it would be in that namespace:

Ok I will (not at this moment, but in a few weeks), but then all the hungarian articles using only “Scratch-Wiki:” instead of “Hungarian Scratch-Wiki:”. Thank you for giving me this information.
AppData174
Scratcher
100+ posts

Magyar (Hungarian)

simiagain wrote:

Please rename the page so it would be in that namespace:

Ok I will (not at this moment, but in a few weeks), but then all the hungarian articles using only “Scratch-Wiki:” instead of “Hungarian Scratch-Wiki:”. Thank you for giving me this information.
Also, I can ask the bureaucrats to change the project name to Scratch-Wiki, if that is critical.

And I saw that you changed the homepage to be more informative - thanks! However, I would like to point out some problems.
  1. Some of the boxes are in German. This is probably because MtWoll, who is a sponsor of the International Scratch Wikis, is German, and set up the HUwiki homepage based on the DEwiki's one.
  2. You have too many sections! Not trying to offend, but you might get overloaded when controlling all of them, and you don't have enough users in the community who actually watch the homepage.
  3. The == Kezdőlap == heading is not needed; it's already in the name of the page!
Also, try to get other Hungarian-speaking Scratchers to work for the wiki; a wiki is not a one-man's job. I have already left a comment at a Hungarian studio; however, it seems that no one is active there.
I will try commenting on other Hungarian studios and finding other Hungarian communities. Hopefully it will help

Также изучаю Java и ООП.
Администратор русской Скретч Вики! Если хочешь помочь, то кликни на баннер сверху.
AppData174
Scratcher
100+ posts

Magyar (Hungarian)

Another thing that I recommend doing is creating a community portal. A Community Portal is a talk page where editors can easily communicate with others. It already exists on other wikis, including English and Russian.

I suppose the page name of the CP in Hungarian should be Hungarian Scratch-Wiki-vita:Közösségi portál, so lets use that.

On the very start of your CP you can enter this code:
<div style="text-align:center; font-size:2em; margin:10px; text-transform:uppercase;">[{{canonicalurl:{{FULLPAGENAMEE}}|action=edit&section=new}} ▼ Create new topic ▼]</div>
which could make creating topics easier for editors.
After that just create a new topic about the CP on the CP

Также изучаю Java и ООП.
simiagain
Scratcher
17 posts

Magyar (Hungarian)

AppData174 wrote:

Also, try to get other Hungarian-speaking Scratchers to work for the wiki; a wiki is not a one-man's job. I have already left a comment at a Hungarian studio; however, it seems that no one is active there.
I will try commenting on other Hungarian studios and finding other Hungarian communities. Hopefully it will help

Yes I figured out by myself until now that it's not going to prosper, if I work on my own. (I don't even have the time for that), so I might have already signed up @CST1229 on the list of prospective users. A great deal of time, I spent also recently for finding active Hungarian communities which I'd never find in my scratch life, and actually at the end, I thought maybe there aren't any…
I'll comment on some people's profile I found being last active not very much time ago.

Last edited by simiagain (March 9, 2023 20:24:35)

simiagain
Scratcher
17 posts

Magyar (Hungarian)

Ok, I spammed a lot of people (maybe wasn't a good idea…) just I was so happy to find a lot of (seemingly) active Hungarians on Scratch.

Apologies for those people who became victims of my spamming.

Last edited by simiagain (March 9, 2023 17:42:30)

AppData174
Scratcher
100+ posts

Magyar (Hungarian)

AppData174 wrote:

I suppose the page name of the CP in Hungarian should be Hungarian Scratch-Wiki-vita:Közösségi portál, so lets use that.
Oh wait I messed up at that link LOL, I accidentally linked to Hungarian Scratch-Wiki: and not the talk namespace. Please rename that page to Hungarian Scratch-Wiki-vita:Közösségi portál with redirect, if you want to go by the standard.

simiagain wrote:

Ok, I spammed a lot of people (maybe wasn't a good idea…) just I was so happy to find a lot of (seemingly) active Hungarians on Scratch.

Apologies for those people who became victims of my spamming.
It's nice that you found them! However, if any of them will request an account, please remind Kenny2scratch, Jvvg or me about it. There are ZERO active Hungarian speaking admins of the HUwiki, and the English speaking bureuacrats can't view them everyday.

Также изучаю Java и ООП.
kerekszem
Scratcher
4 posts

Magyar (Hungarian)

say [hajrá magyarok]
kerekszem
Scratcher
4 posts

Magyar (Hungarian)

magyarok magyarok magyarok magyarok magyarok vagyunk
kerekszem
Scratcher
4 posts

Magyar (Hungarian)

when green flag clicked
say [magyarok]

Last edited by kerekszem (March 18, 2023 17:14:53)

MaybeARandomFox
Scratcher
100+ posts

Magyar (Hungarian)

Naa szevasztok

My current project NanoAI
I am on the scratch wiki!
kerekszem
Scratcher
4 posts

Magyar (Hungarian)

when green flag clicked
if <(username) = [magyar]> then
say [magyarok vagyunk]
else
say [nem ide tartozól]
end

lehet hogy elrontottam

Last edited by kerekszem (March 17, 2023 21:07:23)

simiagain
Scratcher
17 posts

Magyar (Hungarian)

Mit gondoltok az új magyar Scratch Wiki logó ötletemmel kapcsolatban?
Artista91
Scratcher
2 posts

Magyar (Hungarian)

Hello, people!

@AppData174 messaged me on my profile to be a part of renewing & reviving the Hungarian Scratch-wiki.
I'd love to be a helping hand, but note that I have never done anything like this so I'd need a constant connection with someone if I need some help.
Other than that, I'm looking forward to be a part of this group!

Best regards,
–Attila N.

Artista91
Scratcher
2 posts

Magyar (Hungarian)

AppData174 wrote:

Ha fiókot igényelt, kérjük, itt jelezze.

I've requested an account. Looking forward!
Igényeltem fiókot! Izgatott vagyok

when green flag clicked
say [Üdv mindenkinek! Remélem hasznos tagjává válhatok a Magyar Scratch-wikinek.]
simiagain
Scratcher
17 posts

Magyar (Hungarian)

Artista91 wrote:

I'd love to be a helping hand, but note that I have never done anything like this so I'd need a constant connection with someone if I need some help.

Although you must understand, that the community of the Hungarian Scratch Wiki is not so thriving to have a user able to tutor a person, I want to encourage your application for the project at the highest degree, since you can learn most of the basics and even the tweaks and tricks of editing from the English Wiki Documentations. From that wiki and the Interwiki, dozens of people, I'm sure, can help you, because there are just tons of helpful people, working voluntarily there.
We are very happy to have you as the 5th recently joined member of the Wiki.

(Köszönjük.)
Zydrolic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Magyar (Hungarian)

Nos ez egy kicsit meghalt…

Suggestions
SDS Helper reqs should be upped - Show/hide via context menu - Revise “ask the community” - Browser not supported - Empty comment contrast
Other
a bit of trolling (i asked before putting it here) - tamaNOTchi - I'm back to this account, I guess - notebook - bo burnham is awesome
- Internetometer

stop posting about kumquats, im tired of seeing it, my friend comments saying “oh hey your post was eaten by a kumquat” STOP a kumquat is freaking fruit just eat it utp ojtishglkmkjhgaoeimrlV,5KU9MOIL3K5GP,Ő AHTAHGTARET SOTP positing ABJTOUT IT (parody & sarcasm)

bad joke:

Most of this is now going to become a meme storage.

thank you ajskateboarder

This dialouge box has more than one sentence to say!

AppData174
Scratcher
100+ posts

Magyar (Hungarian)

Zydrolic wrote:

Igen, a magyar Scratch közösség elég kicsi…

Также изучаю Java и ООП.
Zydrolic
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Magyar (Hungarian)

AppData174 wrote:

(#140)

Zydrolic wrote:

Igen, a magyar Scratch közösség elég kicsi…
Az igaz, alig lehet más magyarokat találni.
Legtöbbször csak a ScratchAuth vezetőjét találom…

Last edited by Zydrolic (July 1, 2023 13:19:56)

Suggestions
SDS Helper reqs should be upped - Show/hide via context menu - Revise “ask the community” - Browser not supported - Empty comment contrast
Other
a bit of trolling (i asked before putting it here) - tamaNOTchi - I'm back to this account, I guess - notebook - bo burnham is awesome
- Internetometer

stop posting about kumquats, im tired of seeing it, my friend comments saying “oh hey your post was eaten by a kumquat” STOP a kumquat is freaking fruit just eat it utp ojtishglkmkjhgaoeimrlV,5KU9MOIL3K5GP,Ő AHTAHGTARET SOTP positing ABJTOUT IT (parody & sarcasm)

bad joke:

Most of this is now going to become a meme storage.

thank you ajskateboarder

This dialouge box has more than one sentence to say!