Discuss Scratch

liam48D
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My Flash Drive Is Write Protected! D:

WooHooBoy wrote:

Copy files onto PC, smash flash drive, get new flash drive, repeat. 100% success rate
See this is what I was going to say.

202e-202e-202e-202e-202e UNI-CODE~~~~~
WooHooBoy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My Flash Drive Is Write Protected! D:

liam48D wrote:

WooHooBoy wrote:

Copy files onto PC, smash flash drive, get new flash drive, repeat. 100% success rate
See this is what I was going to say.
I know, I stole it from your brain.

considered harmful
meowflash
Scratcher
500+ posts

My Flash Drive Is Write Protected! D:

WooHooBoy wrote:

liam48D wrote:

WooHooBoy wrote:

Copy files onto PC, smash flash drive, get new flash drive, repeat. 100% success rate
See this is what I was going to say.
I know, I stole it from your brain.
Never mind that.

More Stuff|My Bandcamp
My DeviantArt|Intro Voting For December 2015 August 10th 2016
Check out my Github, too!

Kumquats, this signature is inedible and poisonus.
Also try the code below in IBNIZ.
sxsaxAr+waxBr-*
ChocolatePi
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My Flash Drive Is Write Protected! D:

Wait flash drive or hard drive? If it's flash drive then just copy the files and get a new one :p
liam48D
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My Flash Drive Is Write Protected! D:

ChocolatePi wrote:

Wait flash drive or hard drive? If it's flash drive then just copy the files and get a new one :p

meowflash wrote:

WooHooBoy wrote:

liam48D wrote:

WooHooBoy wrote:

Copy files onto PC, smash flash drive, get new flash drive, repeat. 100% success rate
See this is what I was going to say.
I know, I stole it from your brain.
Never mind that.

202e-202e-202e-202e-202e UNI-CODE~~~~~
__init__
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My Flash Drive Is Write Protected! D:

Just take the “flash” off the end of your username and turn it into a new flash drive.

thisandagain pls explain
MegaApuTurkUltra
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My Flash Drive Is Write Protected! D:

__init__ wrote:

Just take the “flash” off the end of your username and turn it into a new flash drive.
^^^^

$(".box-head")[0].textContent = "committing AT crimes since $whenever"
meowflash
Scratcher
500+ posts

My Flash Drive Is Write Protected! D:

MegaApuTurkUltra wrote:

__init__ wrote:

Just take the “flash” off the end of your username and turn it into a new flash drive.
^^^^
Logically impossible.

More Stuff|My Bandcamp
My DeviantArt|Intro Voting For December 2015 August 10th 2016
Check out my Github, too!

Kumquats, this signature is inedible and poisonus.
Also try the code below in IBNIZ.
sxsaxAr+waxBr-*
MegaApuTurkUltra
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My Flash Drive Is Write Protected! D:

meowflash wrote:

MegaApuTurkUltra wrote:

__init__ wrote:

Just take the “flash” off the end of your username and turn it into a new flash drive.
^^^^
Logically impossible.

Last edited by MegaApuTurkUltra (Nov. 12, 2015 02:25:36)


$(".box-head")[0].textContent = "committing AT crimes since $whenever"
NickyNouse
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My Flash Drive Is Write Protected! D:

MegaApuTurkUltra wrote:

meowflash wrote:

MegaApuTurkUltra wrote:

__init__ wrote:

Just take the “flash” off the end of your username and turn it into a new flash drive.
^^^^
Logically impossible.
me0w
Cythral
Scratcher
100+ posts

My Flash Drive Is Write Protected! D:

people still use flash drives? lol

everywhere: @cythral
meowflash
Scratcher
500+ posts

My Flash Drive Is Write Protected! D:

There is no way for me to remove write protection from flash drives!

More Stuff|My Bandcamp
My DeviantArt|Intro Voting For December 2015 August 10th 2016
Check out my Github, too!

Kumquats, this signature is inedible and poisonus.
Also try the code below in IBNIZ.
sxsaxAr+waxBr-*
CatsUnited
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My Flash Drive Is Write Protected! D:

Cythral wrote:

people still use flash drives? lol
They're pretty compact though.

bottom text
liam48D
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My Flash Drive Is Write Protected! D:

meowflash wrote:

There is no way for me to remove write protection from flash drives!
Sooooo copy the files off it and store them on a new drive…?

202e-202e-202e-202e-202e UNI-CODE~~~~~
NickyNouse
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My Flash Drive Is Write Protected! D:

meowflash wrote:

There is no way for me to remove write protection from flash drives!
It's the only way to get stuff from/onto a modern computer that's not connected to the web
Sonickyle
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My Flash Drive Is Write Protected! D:

To those saying to use Linux. I use Linux as my main OS, and when this happened to me, using gparted to reformat the drive didn't work, as it still complains that the drive is write-protected/corrupted.

If Windows and Linux can't fix your drive, then nothing can.

No I don't make projects anymore. I left some time ago.
I only check the forums every now and then, but other than that consider me retired.

I have made 2950+ posts / contributed to 2238+ topics
__init__
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My Flash Drive Is Write Protected! D:

Cythral wrote:

people still use flash drives? lol
well what else would you use for a live usb? a dvd? (those are even slower than my hdd, if that's even possible lol)

thisandagain pls explain

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile