But when I call you never seem to be home
Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
But it don't matter it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore
Hello, how are you?
It's so typical of me to talk about myself I'm sorry
I hope that you're well
Does thou know whether or not I(as head artist) am allowed to assign assignments?

Thy expertise make me assume yes
I keep getting messages of you guys saying hello.
hi
hi
hi
hi
BUMP!
Hello…
Hey.
Should we snip this?
Naw
No way!
Not anymore!
Heh, I already did
Nooo! We need to make this the longest thing ever
Oh! So you are supporting this too…

Mega

Things are going to start exploding

Last edited by Firewhale (March 1, 2016 12:28:40)

Offtropical Island. Check it out. \/

Banner by aleynesansonnet
MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

>> Scratch The Movie: Hacked! << [NOW HIRING]

Firewhale wrote:

MegaByteCorporations wrote:

Firewhale wrote:

golden-scratch wrote:

ArrowlineDragon wrote:

ArrowlineDragon wrote:

ArrowlineDragon wrote:

Firewhale wrote:

Firewhale wrote:

ISLEOFTHECLOCKS wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

ArrowlineDragon wrote:

Firewhale wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Firewhale wrote:

-snip-

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Firewhale wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

Firewhale wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

ArrowlineDragon wrote:

aleynesansonnet wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

golden-scratch wrote:

Hiya
Hey!
Hi
hello to you,
hello to you,
hello hello hello-o-o-o-o-o-o-o,
HELLO TO YOU!
Hello from the other side!
I must have called a thousand times
To tell you I'm sorry for everything that I've done
But when I call you never seem to be home
Hello from the outside
At least I can say that I've tried
To tell you I'm sorry for breaking your heart
But it don't matter it clearly doesn't tear you apart anymore
Hello, how are you?
It's so typical of me to talk about myself I'm sorry
I hope that you're well
Does thou know whether or not I(as head artist) am allowed to assign assignments?

Thy expertise make me assume yes
I keep getting messages of you guys saying hello.
hi
hi
hi
hi
BUMP!
Hello…
Hey.
Should we snip this?
Naw
No way!
Not anymore!
Heh, I already did
Nooo! We need to make this the longest thing ever
Oh! So you are supporting this too…

Mega
Things are going to start exploding
Yeah.

Mega

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
Firewhale
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kaboom

Last edited by Firewhale (March 1, 2016 13:10:13)

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Firewhale wrote:

THE PROPHECY

Prologue

A long time ago there was a curious team, of almost-adventurers. They had a dream, to discover a place where they could be free, ignoring the topic (none of which you could see).
So a scan was sent out, to find someplace new, but what they found almost seemed almost untrue. A mysterious island, with an easy route, and so the small team grabbed a boat and set out..
And farther and farther, right into the sea, and soon land was visible, ‘twas clear to see. And so our brave heroes anchored their boat (it was made of wood, so they got it to float) and then on land one of them started a race, to a tree on the island, trying to keep pace.
Of course, the most skilled was about to win but at the roots he stopped, stood still, and- fell in. They rushed to his side, hoping for the best, but instead found something amazing, in the sand at rest.. An old, dusty paper!
In that ditch, in that den, as they slowly unfolded: PROPHECY: do not open….. Yet when they tried to open it, all of the pages ripped out separately and blew out into the sky by the wind. The pages are now spread through the island, and the adventurers began their journey throughout mystical lands through the Islands, to discover… and finish the Prophecy.

Chapter I

“Hey! Indeed this place was needed! Sadly the Penguins News Shoppe is not getting orders, so I had to bump it. Well, it’s my time to rest after all that work anyway,” Ritz1125 exclaimed to herself as she clambered up the sandy shore, ready for a fine vacation. In front of her sat a Byte holding a sign saying “Welcome To The One And Only Offtropical Island!”.
“Howdy! Welcome to the Prophecy! I’m MegaByteCorporations, but you can just call me Mega. In Accordance With The Prophecy.” The Byte waved towards Ritz.
“Yeah, I know who you are. If you didn’t recognize me, I’m Ritz1125, also known as Ritz. What’s the Prophecy though?” ___ asked. Mega chuckled deviously at the comment, as if the Prophecy was something very major.
Suddenly, a fairy floated down to join the conversation. “Haha!” she cried.
Mega made a look at the fairy. “Jewel! Don’t you know what it is?”
“Yeah, I was there! We haven’t found any of the other chosen ones,” the fairy, whose name was supposedly Jewel, replied.
Ritz stepped back a bit; she suddenly felt like a foreigner to the Mega she knew. “This Prophecy thing… so I’m not in it?
Mega shrugged. “Maybe, maybe not. So far, the chosen ones are me, Jewel, Firewhale, and Pip. Though you probably have no idea who all those names are. You’ll get to know them soon.”
“Uh… Okay. Do you know where the Holiday Inn is? I need to check i -” Ritz was completely ignored by the Byte and Jewel, who were continuously chatting.
“Ooh! And maybe xNeymarx! But we’d have to but him through the Trial By Steamed Brussels Sprouts…” Mega drifted away in a dark thought. Ritz had no idea who the “Steamed Brussels Sprouts” were, but it didn’t sound good at all.
“Ah yes, the Steamed Brussels Sprouts… Only the braves survive,” noted Jewel. Mega shuddered at the thought while Ritz stood there, confused. Maybe I flew to the wrong island, she thought. This Offtropical Island didn’t sound like a vacation spot at all.
“I am very sorry, but I believe I have arrived at the wrong destination. Now if you excuse me… I’ll be on my way.” Ritz tiptoed away towards her privately-owned cruise ship, which was still anchored.
Mega and Jewel looked back. “See ya Ritz! Come back some time!” they called. Ritz waved back, then disappeared without changing her mind once.
“That was some interesting way to chase off vacationers,” Mega spun around to see a Flaming Orca. “It was lucky I didn’t have to go through the Trial of the Brussels Sprouts,” the Orca continued.
Mega shuddered once more at those spoken words. “No, Firewhale… You were…..” He couldn’t calm down enough to finish the sentence. Firewhale gasped and waited for the next part of the sentence to come. It never did, but he was worried when Mega squinted his eyes, looking very evil. Perhaps he was planning something evil, Firewhale thought. Something that had to do with the Trial and Firewhale himself.
“Please!” cried Firewhale, “Don’t put me through the Trial! It’s obvious I’m part of The Prophecy!” He paused for a moment, gaping at another horrible thought. “Wait… Don’t tell me… You can’t be controlling the horrendous Brussel Sprouts!”
“No I don’t,” Mega replied flatly, to which Firewhale was relieved. “But The Director does… Dun Dun Dunnn!”
Firewhale never heard of ‘The Director’, but it sounded awfully familiar. “The Director! I wonder who he or she is behind that mask in the shadow… He must be controlling everything!”
“I wish I knew too,” sighed Mega… TO BE CONTINUED!

The blanks are just parts I will fill in with the person’s nickname soon… I"m not sure what Ritz1125 would want to be called.
Good work!

She would be called Ritz.

Mega

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
Firewhale
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Firewhale wrote:

THE PROPHECY

Prologue

A long time ago there was a curious team, of almost-adventurers. They had a dream, to discover a place where they could be free, ignoring the topic (none of which you could see).
So a scan was sent out, to find someplace new, but what they found almost seemed almost untrue. A mysterious island, with an easy route, and so the small team grabbed a boat and set out..
And farther and farther, right into the sea, and soon land was visible, ‘twas clear to see. And so our brave heroes anchored their boat (it was made of wood, so they got it to float) and then on land one of them started a race, to a tree on the island, trying to keep pace.
Of course, the most skilled was about to win but at the roots he stopped, stood still, and- fell in. They rushed to his side, hoping for the best, but instead found something amazing, in the sand at rest.. An old, dusty paper!
In that ditch, in that den, as they slowly unfolded: PROPHECY: do not open….. Yet when they tried to open it, all of the pages ripped out separately and blew out into the sky by the wind. The pages are now spread through the island, and the adventurers began their journey throughout mystical lands through the Islands, to discover… and finish the Prophecy.

Chapter I

“Hey! Indeed this place was needed! Sadly the Penguins News Shoppe is not getting orders, so I had to bump it. Well, it’s my time to rest after all that work anyway,” Ritz1125 exclaimed to herself as she clambered up the sandy shore, ready for a fine vacation. In front of her sat a Byte holding a sign saying “Welcome To The One And Only Offtropical Island!”.
“Howdy! Welcome to the Prophecy! I’m MegaByteCorporations, but you can just call me Mega. In Accordance With The Prophecy.” The Byte waved towards Ritz.
“Yeah, I know who you are. If you didn’t recognize me, I’m Ritz1125, also known as Ritz. What’s the Prophecy though?” ___ asked. Mega chuckled deviously at the comment, as if the Prophecy was something very major.
Suddenly, a fairy floated down to join the conversation. “Haha!” she cried.
Mega made a look at the fairy. “Jewel! Don’t you know what it is?”
“Yeah, I was there! We haven’t found any of the other chosen ones,” the fairy, whose name was supposedly Jewel, replied.
Ritz stepped back a bit; she suddenly felt like a foreigner to the Mega she knew. “This Prophecy thing… so I’m not in it?
Mega shrugged. “Maybe, maybe not. So far, the chosen ones are me, Jewel, Firewhale, and Pip. Though you probably have no idea who all those names are. You’ll get to know them soon.”
“Uh… Okay. Do you know where the Holiday Inn is? I need to check i -” Ritz was completely ignored by the Byte and Jewel, who were continuously chatting.
“Ooh! And maybe xNeymarx! But we’d have to but him through the Trial By Steamed Brussels Sprouts…” Mega drifted away in a dark thought. Ritz had no idea who the “Steamed Brussels Sprouts” were, but it didn’t sound good at all.
“Ah yes, the Steamed Brussels Sprouts… Only the braves survive,” noted Jewel. Mega shuddered at the thought while Ritz stood there, confused. Maybe I flew to the wrong island, she thought. This Offtropical Island didn’t sound like a vacation spot at all.
“I am very sorry, but I believe I have arrived at the wrong destination. Now if you excuse me… I’ll be on my way.” Ritz tiptoed away towards her privately-owned cruise ship, which was still anchored.
Mega and Jewel looked back. “See ya Ritz! Come back some time!” they called. Ritz waved back, then disappeared without changing her mind once.
“That was some interesting way to chase off vacationers,” Mega spun around to see a Flaming Orca. “It was lucky I didn’t have to go through the Trial of the Brussels Sprouts,” the Orca continued.
Mega shuddered once more at those spoken words. “No, Firewhale… You were…..” He couldn’t calm down enough to finish the sentence. Firewhale gasped and waited for the next part of the sentence to come. It never did, but he was worried when Mega squinted his eyes, looking very evil. Perhaps he was planning something evil, Firewhale thought. Something that had to do with the Trial and Firewhale himself.
“Please!” cried Firewhale, “Don’t put me through the Trial! It’s obvious I’m part of The Prophecy!” He paused for a moment, gaping at another horrible thought. “Wait… Don’t tell me… You can’t be controlling the horrendous Brussel Sprouts!”
“No I don’t,” Mega replied flatly, to which Firewhale was relieved. “But The Director does… Dun Dun Dunnn!”
Firewhale never heard of ‘The Director’, but it sounded awfully familiar. “The Director! I wonder who he or she is behind that mask in the shadow… He must be controlling everything!”
“I wish I knew too,” sighed Mega… TO BE CONTINUED!

The blanks are just parts I will fill in with the person’s nickname soon… I"m not sure what Ritz1125 would want to be called.
Good work!

She would be called Ritz.

Mega
Okay! And PeaInAPod would be Pip?

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Firewhale wrote:

That's the name she prefers.

Firewhale
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Firewhale wrote:

And you would be Mega.

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Firewhale wrote:

Firewhale wrote:

And you would be Mega.
Yes, and in this story I will take multiple forms, however only DV shows my true form, an Imagination.

I'm surprised that Ritz only commented in that one thread, and then she left, it actually happened.

Mega

Firewhale
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Firewhale wrote:

Firewhale wrote:

And you would be Mega.
Yes, and in this story I will take multiple forms, however only DV shows my true form, an Imagination.

I'm surprised that Ritz only commented in that one thread, and then she left, it actually happened.

Mega
What's DV?
And yeah, it was surprised what happened to Ritz's thread XD

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Firewhale wrote:

What's DV?
You don't remember DV? Dis…..Voi…..

XD

Mega

Firewhale
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Firewhale wrote:

What's DV?
You don't remember DV? Dis…..Voi…..

XD

Mega
Dis Voi? I really don't remember…

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Firewhale wrote:

Dis——–Voi–

Firewhale
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Firewhale wrote:

Dis——–Voi–
Nope, no memory of this…

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Firewhale wrote:

Firewhale wrote:

Dis——–Voi–
Nope, no memory of this…
I'm sorry but we must not speak of it, as it will reveal my true form.

Firewhale
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Firewhale wrote:

Firewhale wrote:

Dis——–Voi–
Nope, no memory of this…
I'm sorry but we must not speak of it, as it will reveal my true form.
OHHHH!!! I came back and looked at Dis Voi, then DV, then back at the RP, then I remembered who ate the Cheese!
But you will accept being called a Byte, right?

Last edited by Firewhale (March 1, 2016 15:14:37)

scream101
Scratcher
100+ posts

please could have you answered my question?

when green flag clicked
forever
set pen color to (imagine)
move (program) steps
set [share] to [!!!!!]
end
MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Firewhale wrote:

OHHHH!!! I came back and looked at Dis Voi, then DV, then back at the RP, then I remembered who ate the Cheese!
But you will accept being called a Byte, right?
I will accept it, for now. It was my most common form.

scream101
Scratcher
100+ posts

rainbow_waves wrote:

scream101 wrote:

please could have you answered my question?
The positions are listed on the front page.
but they're not, I do not know what jobs I could apply for.

Last edited by scream101 (March 1, 2016 15:23:31)

when green flag clicked
forever
set pen color to (imagine)
move (program) steps
set [share] to [!!!!!]
end