Discuss Scratch

CreationCo
New to Scratch
3 posts

Creation Co.

Creation Co. is where you can find the peak of artistic and programming talent on Scratch. I have been on Scratch for about 3 years now. Formerly known as Suspenders101, I gave all my effort to help the Scratch community in a way that the scratchers would also be affected. Even now, I still encourage others to let their creativity leak through the deep portal known as the internet for the entire world to see. This is Creation Co.
_ _

Creation Co.
The Creation Co. is aiming to be the main central of the best of the best programmers, artists, and collaborators. With new scratchers joining the Scratch community everyday, there are more and more brains to join together to help us reach the peak of talent. Creation Co. Is divided into 4 departments, Art, Design, Management, and Programming. Each department must have a good amount of people. Each person must be equally balanced with 50% raw talent, 50% hard work, and 100% creativity. Yes, we think so outside of the bow that a whole is 200%, that's just how we do things here. How our collaborating will work like this: The head people (Me and whomever else I choose) will start up a studio for idea generating.. After a few days of generating ideas and reasoning on which to go with, we will close the studio until we are back to that stage. The Scratchers in the Management Department will be assigned a task on what to instruct and what order we need to get things on. A Studio will be made for Programming, Art, and Design (The Managers will have admin access to all of them). The programmers will all be assigned to a certain part of the programming by the managers. The Artists will all be assigned certain images they have to make, and the designers will take in the assignments from the Programmers and Artists, and they will be assigned their own assignment on what part of the project to put together. I know what your thinking, this is pretty complicated, so here is a little list:
  • Generate Ideas and round down to one
  • Managers assign Programmers and Artists their parts of the project
  • Artists and Programmers turn in their work
When you really look at it, you can picture it as a conveiter belt. Things will be happening simultaneously, but in an efficient way. Sp, sorry for the outrageously long intro on how it works, but now that you know, what do you say? Ready to take one more step closer to learning more about Designing, Art, Managing, or Programming? Apply now!
_ _
Application:
Desired Department:
Experience:
Other:
Note: Make sure to fill this out appropriately, One sentence for each category will not be enough.

Owner: CreationCo
Co Owner: none
Assistant Co Owner: none

Members:
Management Department:
CreationCo
Programming Department:
none
Art Department:
none
Designing Department:
none

Last edited by CreationCo (Sept. 16, 2013 01:00:30)

mrsrec
Scratcher
500+ posts

Creation Co.

Cool! Cool! May I Join?
CreationCo
New to Scratch
3 posts

Creation Co.

mrsrec wrote:

Cool! Cool! May I Join?
Sorry, but the fact that you ignored the application and went straight to asking if you could join, kind of shows an informal interpretation of this collab.
Paddle2See
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

Creation Co.

Closed by request of the topic owner.

Scratch Team Member, kayak enthusiast, and servant to multiple cats.

;