Discuss Scratch

BlueDogXL
Scratcher
100+ posts

Let's Bring Back clutter.scratch.mit.edu

I was surfing the amazing Scratch Wiki and found an article about Clutter. I thought that it sounded cool, as you could share clusters of projects called “clutters”. This would make collabs and series so much easier! So, I support bringing back this amazing website.

I NEED AN ADMIN REPLY!

Last edited by BlueDogXL (Sept. 15, 2013 00:08:15)


SEMICOLON SHALL LIVE
FireNinjaGAME
Scratcher
100+ posts

Let's Bring Back clutter.scratch.mit.edu

I support! Or at least add the functionality into studios…

Moving on from Scratch, to much bigger things. It's gonna be one fun adventure.
BlueDogXL
Scratcher
100+ posts

Let's Bring Back clutter.scratch.mit.edu

FireNinjaGAME wrote:

I support! Or at least add the functionality into studios…
a 2.0 layout would be cool too!

Last edited by BlueDogXL (Sept. 15, 2013 00:10:20)


SEMICOLON SHALL LIVE
PhirripSyrrip
Scratcher
500+ posts

Let's Bring Back clutter.scratch.mit.edu

I support, but I think the name “clutter” is a bit misleading… I didn't realise what it was until you highlighted it for me.

; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;You thought I'd get away from you, didn't you?!
BlueDogXL
Scratcher
100+ posts

Let's Bring Back clutter.scratch.mit.edu

PhirripSyrrip wrote:

I support, but I think the name “clutter” is a bit misleading… I didn't realise what it was until you highlighted it for me.
Search for it on the wiki!

SEMICOLON SHALL LIVE
cheeseeater
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Let's Bring Back clutter.scratch.mit.edu

+1! Read about clutter, sounds a great idea!
sanjayraj
Scratcher
100+ posts

Let's Bring Back clutter.scratch.mit.edu

BlueDogXL wrote:

PhirripSyrrip wrote:

I support, but I think the name “clutter” is a bit misleading… I didn't realise what it was until you highlighted it for me.
Search for it on the wiki!
on what the scratch wiki
goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Let's Bring Back clutter.scratch.mit.edu

BlueDogXL wrote:

I was surfing the amazing Scratch Wiki and found an article about Clutter. I thought that it sounded cool, as you could share clusters of projects called “clutters”. This would make collabs and series so much easier! So, I support bringing back this amazing website.

I NEED AN ADMIN REPLY!
EXACTLY what I wanted. Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuport!
savaka
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Let's Bring Back clutter.scratch.mit.edu

BlueDogXL wrote:

I was surfing the amazing Scratch Wiki and found an article about Clutter. I thought that it sounded cool, as you could share clusters of projects called “clutters”. This would make collabs and series so much easier! So, I support bringing back this amazing website.

I NEED AN ADMIN REPLY!
Clutter was by a scratch user, not made by the Scratch Team as part of Scratch.
scimonster
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Let's Bring Back clutter.scratch.mit.edu

savaka wrote:

BlueDogXL wrote:

I was surfing the amazing Scratch Wiki and found an article about Clutter. I thought that it sounded cool, as you could share clusters of projects called “clutters”. This would make collabs and series so much easier! So, I support bringing back this amazing website.

I NEED AN ADMIN REPLY!
Clutter was by a scratch user, not made by the Scratch Team as part of Scratch.
Actually, it was made by a Scratch Team member.

Retired Community Moderator
BTW, i run Google Chrome 41.0.2272.101 on a Linux system - Ubuntu 14.04. NEW: iPad 4th gen. w/retina.

418 I'm a teapot (original - to be read by bored computer geeks)
THE GAME (you just lost)
; THE SEMICOLON LIVES ON IN OUR SIGS
stickdude123
Scratcher
85 posts

Let's Bring Back clutter.scratch.mit.edu

Clutter was an amazing concept, but wasn't used excactly the way I would like, the password system for the linked project don't make since, because you have to upload the next project so the whole story would make since, but I support.


Quote of the week: Lightnin
Everyone! Repeat after me:
stay on topic… stay on topic……stay on topic….
savaka
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Let's Bring Back clutter.scratch.mit.edu

scimonster wrote:

savaka wrote:

BlueDogXL wrote:

I was surfing the amazing Scratch Wiki and found an article about Clutter. I thought that it sounded cool, as you could share clusters of projects called “clutters”. This would make collabs and series so much easier! So, I support bringing back this amazing website.

I NEED AN ADMIN REPLY!
Clutter was by a scratch user, not made by the Scratch Team as part of Scratch.
Actually, it was made by a Scratch Team member.
Oh. But it wasn't made for scratch, it was just a thing he/she made.
scimonster
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Let's Bring Back clutter.scratch.mit.edu

savaka wrote:

scimonster wrote:

savaka wrote:

BlueDogXL wrote:

I was surfing the amazing Scratch Wiki and found an article about Clutter. I thought that it sounded cool, as you could share clusters of projects called “clutters”. This would make collabs and series so much easier! So, I support bringing back this amazing website.

I NEED AN ADMIN REPLY!
Clutter was by a scratch user, not made by the Scratch Team as part of Scratch.
Actually, it was made by a Scratch Team member.
Oh. But it wasn't made for scratch, it was just a thing he/she made.
It was made half for clutters, and half for testing out 2.0 features, actually.

Retired Community Moderator
BTW, i run Google Chrome 41.0.2272.101 on a Linux system - Ubuntu 14.04. NEW: iPad 4th gen. w/retina.

418 I'm a teapot (original - to be read by bored computer geeks)
THE GAME (you just lost)
; THE SEMICOLON LIVES ON IN OUR SIGS
savaka
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Let's Bring Back clutter.scratch.mit.edu

scimonster wrote:

savaka wrote:

scimonster wrote:

savaka wrote:

BlueDogXL wrote:

I was surfing the amazing Scratch Wiki and found an article about Clutter. I thought that it sounded cool, as you could share clusters of projects called “clutters”. This would make collabs and series so much easier! So, I support bringing back this amazing website.

I NEED AN ADMIN REPLY!
Clutter was by a scratch user, not made by the Scratch Team as part of Scratch.
Actually, it was made by a Scratch Team member.
Oh. But it wasn't made for scratch, it was just a thing he/she made.
It was made half for clutters, and half for testing out 2.0 features, actually.
Clutter was for testing Scratch 2.0 features??? It said nothing about that.
mathfreak231
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Let's Bring Back clutter.scratch.mit.edu

Clutter

I think that this should actually be an optional feature of this Scratch. I really wouldn't like having it separated from other projects.

3DS FC: 3239-6065-2543 (Ask me before adding) | AS: Alex~ | X: Alex (DWS)
Ask me on my profile about XYORAS breeding requests!

My browser / operating system: MacOS Macintosh X 10.11.3, Safari 9.0.3, Flash 20.0 (release 0)
Chainmanner
Scratcher
100+ posts

Let's Bring Back clutter.scratch.mit.edu

Support, or at least implementing the feature into Scratch itself.
zorket
Scratcher
500+ posts

Let's Bring Back clutter.scratch.mit.edu

Yes, bring back clutter!

Try out my new strategy/luck game: Battleship!
meowflash
Scratcher
500+ posts

Let's Bring Back clutter.scratch.mit.edu

Not a bad idea, eh?

More Stuff|My Bandcamp
My DeviantArt|Intro Voting For December 2015 August 10th 2016
Check out my Github, too!

Kumquats, this signature is inedible and poisonus.
Also try the code below in IBNIZ.
sxsaxAr+waxBr-*
turkey3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Let's Bring Back clutter.scratch.mit.edu

No support. Clutter to me seems like an easier way of separating parts of a game without actually programming the transition among those parts. The only way I see it being useful is under a file size limit perspective, which will be rare with the 50mb limit,

shredthe3rd
Scratcher
100+ posts

Let's Bring Back clutter.scratch.mit.edu

I Support! *Salute*


You won't be unknown anymore

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile