Discuss Scratch

Novakitty
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Almost Infinite Possibilities ~ Now Hiring!

-Writer- wrote:

Novakitty wrote:

-Writer- wrote:

ev3coolexit987654 wrote:

Novakitty wrote:

Both accepted.
Okie, thanks!
No problem!
XD, I wish one could join twice! (That idea had popped into my head. ) We both need more members!


Credit to PeaInAPod for my awesome cat emojis!!!

And thanks to MakeTheBrainHappy for the sweet siggy!
-Writer-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Almost Infinite Possibilities ~ Now Hiring!

Novakitty wrote:

-Writer- wrote:

Novakitty wrote:

-Writer- wrote:

ev3coolexit987654 wrote:

Novakitty wrote:

Both accepted.
Okie, thanks!
No problem!
XD, I wish one could join twice! (That idea had popped into my head. ) We both need more members!
I know a Scratcher that could join your shop.

STORIES I The Paper Plane I Bananas I Winter ~ Part One I Winter ~ Part Two I Winter ~ Part Three
(\__/) “The world is a weird place.” -Sigton “MY CAPS BROKE” -Sigton
(='.'= ) “Why did you name your guitar Kyle? I thought that was my nickname!” ZLGames
(“)_(”) “My real name isn't Kyle. It's just what half of Scratch calls me now.” ZLGames | “Bitmap is easy. You just make something in vector then click ‘Convert to Bitmap’ ” - ZLGames (Kyle) | “If you think my jokes are too cheesy, you might be… LAUGHTOSE INTOLERANT!” - BlockWave's signature | “I WUV SPOODERS” - Ducky (Kyle) 1987 | “Someone is talking in your laptop, you should have it checked.” -My mom
Novakitty
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Almost Infinite Possibilities ~ Now Hiring!

-Writer- wrote:

Novakitty wrote:

-Writer- wrote:

Novakitty wrote:

-Writer- wrote:

ev3coolexit987654 wrote:

Novakitty wrote:

Both accepted.
Okie, thanks!
No problem!
XD, I wish one could join twice! (That idea had popped into my head. ) We both need more members!
I know a Scratcher that could join your shop.
*Puppy eyes* Who?


Credit to PeaInAPod for my awesome cat emojis!!!

And thanks to MakeTheBrainHappy for the sweet siggy!
-Writer-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Almost Infinite Possibilities ~ Now Hiring!

Novakitty wrote:

*Puppy eyes* Who?
You-Know-Who.

jk, you already know who.

STORIES I The Paper Plane I Bananas I Winter ~ Part One I Winter ~ Part Two I Winter ~ Part Three
(\__/) “The world is a weird place.” -Sigton “MY CAPS BROKE” -Sigton
(='.'= ) “Why did you name your guitar Kyle? I thought that was my nickname!” ZLGames
(“)_(”) “My real name isn't Kyle. It's just what half of Scratch calls me now.” ZLGames | “Bitmap is easy. You just make something in vector then click ‘Convert to Bitmap’ ” - ZLGames (Kyle) | “If you think my jokes are too cheesy, you might be… LAUGHTOSE INTOLERANT!” - BlockWave's signature | “I WUV SPOODERS” - Ducky (Kyle) 1987 | “Someone is talking in your laptop, you should have it checked.” -My mom
Novakitty
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Almost Infinite Possibilities ~ Now Hiring!

-Writer- wrote:

Novakitty wrote:

*Puppy eyes* Who?
You-Know-Who.

jk, you already know who.

XD


Credit to PeaInAPod for my awesome cat emojis!!!

And thanks to MakeTheBrainHappy for the sweet siggy!
-Writer-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Almost Infinite Possibilities ~ Now Hiring!

Novakitty wrote:

-Writer- wrote:

Novakitty wrote:

*Puppy eyes* Who?
You-Know-Who.

jk, you already know who.

XD
#HarryPotter #You-Know-Who #Voldemort #LameHumor

STORIES I The Paper Plane I Bananas I Winter ~ Part One I Winter ~ Part Two I Winter ~ Part Three
(\__/) “The world is a weird place.” -Sigton “MY CAPS BROKE” -Sigton
(='.'= ) “Why did you name your guitar Kyle? I thought that was my nickname!” ZLGames
(“)_(”) “My real name isn't Kyle. It's just what half of Scratch calls me now.” ZLGames | “Bitmap is easy. You just make something in vector then click ‘Convert to Bitmap’ ” - ZLGames (Kyle) | “If you think my jokes are too cheesy, you might be… LAUGHTOSE INTOLERANT!” - BlockWave's signature | “I WUV SPOODERS” - Ducky (Kyle) 1987 | “Someone is talking in your laptop, you should have it checked.” -My mom
-Writer-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Almost Infinite Possibilities ~ Now Hiring!

rainbow_waves wrote:

Username: @rainbow_waves
Nickname: Rainbow
Activity Level: 8/10
Position: Artist
Skill Level: About 8/10
Best Project: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/73302094/ - This is a sketch I drew, but I am about as good on Scratch.
Are you in any other shops? Yep! https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/151016/ The QuickFix Shop! I am trying to get into more shops though.
For artists only: Vector.
Accepted!

STORIES I The Paper Plane I Bananas I Winter ~ Part One I Winter ~ Part Two I Winter ~ Part Three
(\__/) “The world is a weird place.” -Sigton “MY CAPS BROKE” -Sigton
(='.'= ) “Why did you name your guitar Kyle? I thought that was my nickname!” ZLGames
(“)_(”) “My real name isn't Kyle. It's just what half of Scratch calls me now.” ZLGames | “Bitmap is easy. You just make something in vector then click ‘Convert to Bitmap’ ” - ZLGames (Kyle) | “If you think my jokes are too cheesy, you might be… LAUGHTOSE INTOLERANT!” - BlockWave's signature | “I WUV SPOODERS” - Ducky (Kyle) 1987 | “Someone is talking in your laptop, you should have it checked.” -My mom
DeadGoldFish123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Almost Infinite Possibilities ~ Now Hiring!

Isn't Bitmap just pixel?

-Writer-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Almost Infinite Possibilities ~ Now Hiring!

DeadGoldFish123 wrote:

Isn't Bitmap just pixel?
Bitmap is pixelated. What I mean by pixel is art made from pixels, not pixelated art.

rainbow_waves wrote:

DeadGoldFish123 wrote:

Isn't Bitmap just pixel?

It is, but by pixel they mean a drawing program outside of Scratch that uses pixels.

I use Scratch for pixel art.

STORIES I The Paper Plane I Bananas I Winter ~ Part One I Winter ~ Part Two I Winter ~ Part Three
(\__/) “The world is a weird place.” -Sigton “MY CAPS BROKE” -Sigton
(='.'= ) “Why did you name your guitar Kyle? I thought that was my nickname!” ZLGames
(“)_(”) “My real name isn't Kyle. It's just what half of Scratch calls me now.” ZLGames | “Bitmap is easy. You just make something in vector then click ‘Convert to Bitmap’ ” - ZLGames (Kyle) | “If you think my jokes are too cheesy, you might be… LAUGHTOSE INTOLERANT!” - BlockWave's signature | “I WUV SPOODERS” - Ducky (Kyle) 1987 | “Someone is talking in your laptop, you should have it checked.” -My mom
DeadGoldFish123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Almost Infinite Possibilities ~ Now Hiring!

Username: DeadGoldFish123
Nickname: GoldLocks
Activity Level 10/10
Position: Artist, Scripter, Reviewer
Skill Level (Art: 9¼/10) (Code: 9⅜/10)
Best Project: Art Code
Are you in any other shops: The Aquarium Shop, Shop of Dreams, MTBH Shop
What are you best at: Vector
Other: I cant code pen… Yet, I am learning. I am also learning Custom Blocks. I can do music, the URL I provided is my music.

Last edited by DeadGoldFish123 (Oct. 8, 2015 21:36:04)


DeadGoldFish123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Almost Infinite Possibilities ~ Now Hiring!

Actually add me in music as well
Skill:7½/10

Last edited by DeadGoldFish123 (Oct. 8, 2015 21:38:04)


-Writer-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Almost Infinite Possibilities ~ Now Hiring!

DeadGoldFish123 wrote:

Username: DeadGoldFish123
Nickname: GoldLocks
Activity Level 10/10
Position: Artist, Scripter, Reviewer
Skill Level (Art: 9¼/10) (Code: 9⅜/10)
Best Project: Art Code
Are you in any other shops: The Aquarium Shop, Shop of Dreams, MTBH Shop
What are you best at: Vector
Other: I cant code pen… Yet, I am learning. I am also learning Custom Blocks. I can do music, the URL I provided is my music.
Accepted for artist, scripter, reviewer and musician.

STORIES I The Paper Plane I Bananas I Winter ~ Part One I Winter ~ Part Two I Winter ~ Part Three
(\__/) “The world is a weird place.” -Sigton “MY CAPS BROKE” -Sigton
(='.'= ) “Why did you name your guitar Kyle? I thought that was my nickname!” ZLGames
(“)_(”) “My real name isn't Kyle. It's just what half of Scratch calls me now.” ZLGames | “Bitmap is easy. You just make something in vector then click ‘Convert to Bitmap’ ” - ZLGames (Kyle) | “If you think my jokes are too cheesy, you might be… LAUGHTOSE INTOLERANT!” - BlockWave's signature | “I WUV SPOODERS” - Ducky (Kyle) 1987 | “Someone is talking in your laptop, you should have it checked.” -My mom
shutmc1
Scratcher
100+ posts

Almost Infinite Possibilities ~ Now Hiring!

Username: shutmc1
Nickname Shut
Activity Level 10/10*
Position Artist
Skill Level 10/10 (not an exaggeration)
Best Project
Are you in any other shops? If so, which ones?
-Applied for Untitled. Inc -Owner of the Pixel Foundry
For artists only: Which type of art are you best at: vector, bitmap or pixel?
Pixel Art is my strong suit. The kind I do is clearly shown in the best project link.
Other: I am really good with scenery, animation, and characters. Once I get a project, I can work hard and fast on it to get it done well.

“Humanity is the source of my unhappiness. That's why I have a cat.” -shutmc1
———————————————————————————————————
Resident pixel artist, cat fancier, game developer.
-Writer-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Almost Infinite Possibilities ~ Now Hiring!

shutmc1 wrote:

Username: shutmc1
Nickname Shut
Activity Level 10/10*
Position Artist
Skill Level 10/10 (not an exaggeration)
Best Project
Are you in any other shops? If so, which ones?
-Applied for Untitled. Inc -Owner of the Pixel Foundry
For artists only: Which type of art are you best at: vector, bitmap or pixel?
Pixel Art is my strong suit. The kind I do is clearly shown in the best project link.
Other: I am really good with scenery, animation, and characters. Once I get a project, I can work hard and fast on it to get it done well.
There is no answer to the “Best Project” part. Would you please add one?

STORIES I The Paper Plane I Bananas I Winter ~ Part One I Winter ~ Part Two I Winter ~ Part Three
(\__/) “The world is a weird place.” -Sigton “MY CAPS BROKE” -Sigton
(='.'= ) “Why did you name your guitar Kyle? I thought that was my nickname!” ZLGames
(“)_(”) “My real name isn't Kyle. It's just what half of Scratch calls me now.” ZLGames | “Bitmap is easy. You just make something in vector then click ‘Convert to Bitmap’ ” - ZLGames (Kyle) | “If you think my jokes are too cheesy, you might be… LAUGHTOSE INTOLERANT!” - BlockWave's signature | “I WUV SPOODERS” - Ducky (Kyle) 1987 | “Someone is talking in your laptop, you should have it checked.” -My mom
DeadGoldFish123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Almost Infinite Possibilities ~ Now Hiring!

-Writer- wrote:

DeadGoldFish123 wrote:

Username: DeadGoldFish123
Nickname: GoldLocks
Activity Level 10/10
Position: Artist, Scripter, Reviewer
Skill Level (Art: 9¼/10) (Code: 9⅜/10)
Best Project: Art Code
Are you in any other shops: The Aquarium Shop, Shop of Dreams, MTBH Shop
What are you best at: Vector
Other: I cant code pen… Yet, I am learning. I am also learning Custom Blocks. I can do music, the URL I provided is my music.
Accepted for artist, scripter, reviewer and musician.
thanks!

DeadGoldFish123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Almost Infinite Possibilities ~ Now Hiring!

Want me to make a banner for this shop?
Font: ( https://www.google.com/fonts )
Text Color: ( Give me the hex color: http://www.colorhexa.com/ )
Background Color: ( Give me the hex color: http://www.colorhexa.com/ )

Last edited by DeadGoldFish123 (Oct. 8, 2015 23:20:11)


-Writer-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Almost Infinite Possibilities ~ Now Hiring!

DeadGoldFish123 wrote:

Want me to make a banner for this shop?
Font: ( https://www.google.com/fonts )
Text Color: ( Give me the hex color: http://www.colorhexa.com/ )
Background Color: ( Give me the hex color: http://www.colorhexa.com/ )
Time: I can do it tonight in 15 minutes
Sure!

Font: Slabo 27px
Text color: #000000
Background Color: #00bfff
Time: Doesn't matter.

STORIES I The Paper Plane I Bananas I Winter ~ Part One I Winter ~ Part Two I Winter ~ Part Three
(\__/) “The world is a weird place.” -Sigton “MY CAPS BROKE” -Sigton
(='.'= ) “Why did you name your guitar Kyle? I thought that was my nickname!” ZLGames
(“)_(”) “My real name isn't Kyle. It's just what half of Scratch calls me now.” ZLGames | “Bitmap is easy. You just make something in vector then click ‘Convert to Bitmap’ ” - ZLGames (Kyle) | “If you think my jokes are too cheesy, you might be… LAUGHTOSE INTOLERANT!” - BlockWave's signature | “I WUV SPOODERS” - Ducky (Kyle) 1987 | “Someone is talking in your laptop, you should have it checked.” -My mom
DeadGoldFish123
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Almost Infinite Possibilities ~ Now Hiring!

-Writer- wrote:

Music


Our musicians can create fantastic music! If you would like to order a piece, use the form below.

Music Order Form

What genre of music
Tempo
When would you like it to be completed
Description
Other

Pending Orders

None.
Can you do this
red is added or change
Genre
Tempo
Key
Instruments
When would you like it to be completed
Description
Other

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile