Discuss Scratch

scratchinghead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

>> A Guide To The Scratch Community Guidelines <<

B u m p B u m p B u m p

Last edited by kaj (Today 18:04:22)
scratchinghead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

>> A Guide To The Scratch Community Guidelines <<


Last edited by kaj (Today 18:04:22)
Hamish752
Scratcher
1000+ posts

>> A Guide To The Scratch Community Guidelines <<

Some suggestions:

scratchinghead wrote:

This however, can be bypassed by using a Dynamic IP or Proxy.
I wouldn't mention that, it just encourages users to use it, which creates trouble for the Scratch Team.

scratchinghead wrote:

Condition 1:
Spam, or duplicate things, especially on forums. Click Here to see what is spam.
Actually, alerts aren't given for spam or duplicates on the forums.

scratchinghead wrote:

What Do I Do If I See Something That’s Inappropriate?

You can click the link that says “Report” on any project, comment, discussion post, or user page where you think something isn't ok for Scratch. If the situation is complicated, you can use the “Contact Us” link to explain. Be sure to include as much detail as you can, with links to relevant pages.
I think you should link to Contact Us ^^^

scratchinghead wrote:

Be constructive, helpful on the forum, and make good projects! If are you really interested on helping this site, become a scratch mentor when you get the scratcher's status. Here's a wiki page about scratch mentor.
I think it would be best if you changed that to Scratch Helper, because well… it's an opt-in role, Scratch Mentors are chosen by the ST.

scratchinghead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

>> A Guide To The Scratch Community Guidelines <<

Hamish752 wrote:

Some suggestions:

scratchinghead wrote:

This however, can be bypassed by using a Dynamic IP or Proxy.
I wouldn't mention that, it just encourages users to use it, which creates trouble for the Scratch Team.

scratchinghead wrote:

Condition 1:
Spam, or duplicate things, especially on forums. Click Here to see what is spam.
Actually, alerts aren't given for spam or duplicates on the forums.

scratchinghead wrote:

What Do I Do If I See Something That’s Inappropriate?

You can click the link that says “Report” on any project, comment, discussion post, or user page where you think something isn't ok for Scratch. If the situation is complicated, you can use the “Contact Us” link to explain. Be sure to include as much detail as you can, with links to relevant pages.
I think you should link to Contact Us ^^^

scratchinghead wrote:

Be constructive, helpful on the forum, and make good projects! If are you really interested on helping this site, become a scratch mentor when you get the scratcher's status. Here's a wiki page about scratch mentor.
I think it would be best if you changed that to Scratch Helper, because well… it's an opt-in role, Scratch Mentors are chosen by the ST.
Thanks! Fixed.

Last edited by kaj (Today 18:04:22)
arman516
Scratcher
500+ posts

>> A Guide To The Scratch Community Guidelines <<

Very helpful! I never knew about the IP/Poison ban.

Oh and for future refrences “Bumping is okay once in a while, but if you do it a lot it could be considered spamming.”



Last edited by arman516 (Oct. 16, 2015 14:33:37)



Scratch is programming, Programming is math, Math makes you smart, Being smart is good, and being good is great!


Links!
l Community Guidlines l Advertise Here l Need Help? l Create A Project! l Recent Featured Project By applepiesleth l This link doesn't actually do anything… l ¿Hablas español? l Discuss Your Goals On Scratch! I



scratchinghead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

>> A Guide To The Scratch Community Guidelines <<

arman516 wrote:

Very helpful! I never knew about the IP/Poison ban.

Oh and for future refrences “Bumping is okay once in a while, but if you do it a lot it could be considered spamming.”



It's not spam, I only bump once or twice a day.

Last edited by kaj (Today 18:04:22)
scratchinghead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

>> A Guide To The Scratch Community Guidelines <<


Last edited by kaj (Today 18:04:22)
scratchinghead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

>> A Guide To The Scratch Community Guidelines <<


Last edited by kaj (Today 18:04:22)
arman516
Scratcher
500+ posts

>> A Guide To The Scratch Community Guidelines <<

scratchinghead wrote:

arman516 wrote:

Very helpful! I never knew about the IP/Poison ban.

Oh and for future refrences “Bumping is okay once in a while, but if you do it a lot it could be considered spamming.”



It's not spam, I only bump once or twice a day.
Yes, if you bump like 7 times a day thats considered spamming, sorry I didn't look at the time you posted it.


Scratch is programming, Programming is math, Math makes you smart, Being smart is good, and being good is great!


Links!
l Community Guidlines l Advertise Here l Need Help? l Create A Project! l Recent Featured Project By applepiesleth l This link doesn't actually do anything… l ¿Hablas español? l Discuss Your Goals On Scratch! I



scratchinghead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

>> A Guide To The Scratch Community Guidelines <<


Last edited by kaj (Today 18:04:22)
scratchinghead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

>> A Guide To The Scratch Community Guidelines <<


Last edited by kaj (Today 18:04:22)
scratchinghead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

>> A Guide To The Scratch Community Guidelines <<

Bump

Last edited by kaj (Today 18:04:22)
scratchinghead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

>> A Guide To The Scratch Community Guidelines <<

bump

Last edited by kaj (Today 18:04:22)
scratchinghead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

>> A Guide To The Scratch Community Guidelines <<

Bump

Last edited by kaj (Today 18:04:22)
scratchinghead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

>> A Guide To The Scratch Community Guidelines <<

Bump

Last edited by kaj (Today 18:04:22)
scratchinghead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

>> A Guide To The Scratch Community Guidelines <<

Bump

Last edited by kaj (Today 18:04:22)
scratchinghead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

>> A Guide To The Scratch Community Guidelines <<

Bump

Last edited by kaj (Today 18:04:22)
scratchinghead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

>> A Guide To The Scratch Community Guidelines <<

Bumpthebumpity

Last edited by kaj (Today 18:04:22)
scratchinghead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

>> A Guide To The Scratch Community Guidelines <<

Bump

Last edited by kaj (Today 18:04:22)
scratchinghead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

>> A Guide To The Scratch Community Guidelines <<

Bump

Last edited by kaj (Today 18:04:22)

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile