Discuss Scratch

kittygotclaws2
Scratcher
2 posts

Chess!

because…….what plasma kario said…………I cant win a single game LOL!!!
gregory9
Scratcher
100+ posts

Chess!

scimonster wrote:

I play chess on chess.com sometimes.
How about chess.org. You don't need an account and you can play a random person in another country.

Use DuckDuckGo instead of Google, Bing, or Yahoo

Check out Coursacado, and SBX Share!

I am gw90 on GitHub
scratcher7_13
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Chess!

I'm not too bad at chess. I am learning some tricks from a few different books.

Pretty much inactive here tbh. Game dev/musician/mega-nerd.

My signature is a proud soldier in the kumquat war.

Soundcloud | Soundcloud | Soundcloud
Scratchter03
Scratcher
100+ posts

Chess!

Yes. Chess is awesome.

So the kumquat army is taking over Scratch, eh? Well, there is a prophecy…

There is one who was chosen by the Scratch Team…
That will defend from the-

*Prophecy eaten by evil Kumquat*

; <——- Also a member of the Semicolon Preservation Society! :)
BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Chess!

Oh, I love a spot of chess.

Code_Name_Geek
Scratcher
100+ posts

Chess!

I love playing chess! I'm not terrible, either. I used to play in tournaments when I was little.

Are you a writer of any kind? Check out the Writers' Guild of Scratch!

Looking for project ideas? The Creative Spark studio is packed full of projects designed to jumpstart your imagination!

“Music is your own experience, your thoughts, your wisdom. If you don’t live it, it won’t come out of your horn. They teach you there’s a boundary line to music. But, man, there’s no boundary line to art.”
—Charlie Parker
jji10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Chess!

I play chess on chess.com
If you want to play, join and you can join the Scratch Chess Group! joefarebrother made it.

“Yipee, I did it!” the man said with glee,
“I've solved that darned riddle, I've solved it, you see!”
The sphinx simply smiled and shook her strange head,
“I'm afraid you're wrong, and therefore you're dead.”
girlteam123
New to Scratch
1 post

Chess!

hi
BaconAndEggs1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Chess!

girlteam123 wrote:

hi
Hi. Do you have anything to say about chess?

PintOfMilk
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Chess!

BUMP!


Does n!+1=m^2 have interger solutions apart from n=4,5,7?
findanegg
Scratcher
500+ posts

Chess!

bongcloud opening is best opening

1. e4 e5
2. Ke2


it me. the bisexual indie softboi. no pronouns (do not refer to me). currents is a bad album
awesome5185
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Chess!

Let's play! I'm white.

e4

Regards,
awesome5185

Featured Studio!
Ask Ouija!
Ask a question and get your answers one. letter. at. a. time. Join now!

; Santa Claus and Mrs Claus wanted to get a devorce. However, being in the north pole, there was no one there to help them do that. So they used a semi colon instead; they are great for seperating two independent clauses.
Livalelin
Scratcher
100+ posts

Chess!

awesome5185 wrote:

Let's play! I'm white.

e4
I know it's been three months but

e5

Last edited by Livalelin (Oct. 20, 2019 23:48:31)


she/her lol
give internets
be trans, throw hands.
Livalelin
Scratcher
100+ posts

Chess!

real gamers exclusively play the london system

she/her lol
give internets
be trans, throw hands.
awesome5185
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Chess!

Livalelin wrote:

awesome5185 wrote:

Let's play! I'm white.

e4
I know it's been three months but

e5
nf3


Regards,
awesome5185

Featured Studio!
Ask Ouija!
Ask a question and get your answers one. letter. at. a. time. Join now!

; Santa Claus and Mrs Claus wanted to get a devorce. However, being in the north pole, there was no one there to help them do that. So they used a semi colon instead; they are great for seperating two independent clauses.
maverick78921
Scratcher
500+ posts

Chess!

awesome5185 wrote:

Livalelin wrote:

awesome5185 wrote:

Let's play! I'm white.

e4
I know it's been three months but

e5
nf3

I play a red skip card
edit: I believe this is my 500th post

Last edited by maverick78921 (Oct. 22, 2019 03:14:53)


music is STUOPID and i HATDE it >;((( haha im just kiddin if ur a true music fan yuo understand
smm2 maker id: NJ2-S1H-NVF
this is so sad can we hit 50 internets | my GIMP thread | soumdcloumd | my LMMS thread | 500th post

Livalelin
Scratcher
100+ posts

Chess!

awesome5185 wrote:

Livalelin wrote:

awesome5185 wrote:

Let's play! I'm white.

e4
I know it's been three months but

e5
nf3

nc6
how are we gonna deal with the huge quote chain?

she/her lol
give internets
be trans, throw hands.
awesome5185
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Chess!

Livalelin wrote:

awesome5185 wrote:

Livalelin wrote:

awesome5185 wrote:

Let's play! I'm white.

e4
I know it's been three months but

e5
nf3

nc6
how are we gonna deal with the huge quote chain?
bb5
we're not. keep going like a champ

Regards,
awesome5185

Featured Studio!
Ask Ouija!
Ask a question and get your answers one. letter. at. a. time. Join now!

; Santa Claus and Mrs Claus wanted to get a devorce. However, being in the north pole, there was no one there to help them do that. So they used a semi colon instead; they are great for seperating two independent clauses.
Livalelin
Scratcher
100+ posts

Chess!

awesome5185 wrote:

Livalelin wrote:

awesome5185 wrote:

Livalelin wrote:

awesome5185 wrote:

Let's play! I'm white.

e4
I know it's been three months but

e5
nf3

nc6
how are we gonna deal with the huge quote chain?
bb5
we're not. keep going like a champ
nf6
o

she/her lol
give internets
be trans, throw hands.
Livalelin
Scratcher
100+ posts

Chess!

bump in case you didn't get the notification

she/her lol
give internets
be trans, throw hands.

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile