Discuss Scratch
- Smorboll
-
Scratcher
28 posts
Ocelot OS 2: Collaboration Project
Hello, everybody!
I'm @Smorboll and I made Ocelot OS a few months ago. Now, I have begun with Ocelot OS 2. We are currently on Build 2, but Build 3 should be out shortly! To see our current projects, see @Smorboll, but we have just joined with another account @OcelotOS! All new Ocelot OS Builds and all official releases will be in that new account as of Tuesday, August 11, 2015.
Page: @Smorboll & @OcelotOS
Join Today! Just follow the instructions below.
How We Work
1. Remix the latest build to whatever you wish!
2. Place the remix in the remix column of the build.
3. We will look at the addition and decide if it should be added into the next build and/or the official release.
4. Get in the credits what you did!
Application Form (Fill out in the comments below.)
1. What is your Scratch name?
2. How often are you on Scratch daily?
3. What do you want to be? (Programmer, Artist, UI Programmer, Beta Tester)
4. Why do you want to join us?
NOTE: There are different levels: Trainee, Assistant Director, Director, Senior Director, and Manager. Depending on how much you are active, your level will raise and you will be able to do more stuff.
You are applied by the same terms of Scratch.
Who We Have
Manager(s)
@Smorboll (Manager)
Programmer(s)
@pandaguru (Director) - Art & Calculator Applications: Coming Soon…
@SusanaRiosSuanes (Director) - Music Application: Coming Soon…
@Conorb06 (Assistant Director) - Browser Application: Coming Soon…
@Smorboll (Manager) - Settings & Store: Coming Soon…
Artist(s)
@adlad01 (Senior Director)
@Smorboll (Manager)
UI Coder(s)
@adlad01 (Senior Director)
@pandaguru (Director)
@Smorboll (Manager)
Beta Tester(s) (Members of the Insider Program)
@adlad01 (Senior Director)
@pandaguru (Director)
@SusanaRiosSuanes (Director)
@Conorb06 (Assistant Director)
@Anime12345679 (Trainee)
@avatar-roku-fan (Trainee)
@Smorboll (Manager)
I'm @Smorboll and I made Ocelot OS a few months ago. Now, I have begun with Ocelot OS 2. We are currently on Build 2, but Build 3 should be out shortly! To see our current projects, see @Smorboll, but we have just joined with another account @OcelotOS! All new Ocelot OS Builds and all official releases will be in that new account as of Tuesday, August 11, 2015.
Page: @Smorboll & @OcelotOS
Join Today! Just follow the instructions below.
How We Work
1. Remix the latest build to whatever you wish!
2. Place the remix in the remix column of the build.
3. We will look at the addition and decide if it should be added into the next build and/or the official release.
4. Get in the credits what you did!
Application Form (Fill out in the comments below.)
1. What is your Scratch name?
2. How often are you on Scratch daily?
3. What do you want to be? (Programmer, Artist, UI Programmer, Beta Tester)
4. Why do you want to join us?
NOTE: There are different levels: Trainee, Assistant Director, Director, Senior Director, and Manager. Depending on how much you are active, your level will raise and you will be able to do more stuff.
You are applied by the same terms of Scratch.
Who We Have
Manager(s)
@Smorboll (Manager)
Programmer(s)
@pandaguru (Director) - Art & Calculator Applications: Coming Soon…
@SusanaRiosSuanes (Director) - Music Application: Coming Soon…
@Conorb06 (Assistant Director) - Browser Application: Coming Soon…
@Smorboll (Manager) - Settings & Store: Coming Soon…
Artist(s)
@adlad01 (Senior Director)
@Smorboll (Manager)
UI Coder(s)
@adlad01 (Senior Director)
@pandaguru (Director)
@Smorboll (Manager)
Beta Tester(s) (Members of the Insider Program)
@adlad01 (Senior Director)
@pandaguru (Director)
@SusanaRiosSuanes (Director)
@Conorb06 (Assistant Director)
@Anime12345679 (Trainee)
@avatar-roku-fan (Trainee)
@Smorboll (Manager)
Last edited by Smorboll (Sept. 23, 2015 00:13:57)
- Conorb06
-
Scratcher
44 posts
Ocelot OS 2: Collaboration Project
So I Get To Test YYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYA 











- Smorboll
-
Scratcher
28 posts
Ocelot OS 2: Collaboration Project
So I Get To Test YYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYA
You asked for the password for Ocelot OS 2 Beta and I gave it to you. I did not just post it in the instructions because I wanted to know who was testing so I could credit them. Thank you for being interested and asking. Also, would you be interested in making an application? Music is taken by @SusanaRiosSuanes, but all other applications other than settings are open!
P.S. Sorry I did not reply quickly and your new logo is awesome!
- Conorb06
-
Scratcher
44 posts
Ocelot OS 2: Collaboration Project
So I Get To Test YYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYA
You asked for the password for Ocelot OS 2 Beta and I gave it to you. I did not just post it in the instructions because I wanted to know who was testing so I could credit them. Thank you for being interested and asking. Also, would you be interested in making an application? Music is taken by @SusanaRiosSuanes, but all other applications other than settings are open!
P.S. Sorry I did not reply quickly and your new logo is awesome!
Hahah Yeah thanks for the compliment about the logo and yeah i'll make a application i have one question. How should i fill it in is it a project i have to fill out or do i just put it in the fourms?
- Smorboll
-
Scratcher
28 posts
Ocelot OS 2: Collaboration Project
So I Get To Test YYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYA
You asked for the password for Ocelot OS 2 Beta and I gave it to you. I did not just post it in the instructions because I wanted to know who was testing so I could credit them. Thank you for being interested and asking. Also, would you be interested in making an application? Music is taken by @SusanaRiosSuanes, but all other applications other than settings are open!
P.S. Sorry I did not reply quickly and your new logo is awesome!
Hahah Yeah thanks for the compliment about the logo and yeah i'll make a application i have one question. How should i fill it in is it a project i have to fill out or do i just put it in the fourms?
No. Just answer the questions listed in the forum. I tried to make a form, but it didn't go so well. Since you said you wanted to make an application, you will be a programmer automatically, but please state which app you would like to program.
Your choices are…
-Art
-Documents
-Calendar
-Browser
-Calculator
-To-Do
-Contacts
-Weather
I will do Settings and Store and @SusanaRiosSuanes already did the music application. If you are selected, (which you probably will be), when you remix, please remix Beta 2 at https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/72645744/
Thank you!
Sincerely,
@Smorboll
- pandaguru
-
Scratcher
20 posts
Ocelot OS 2: Collaboration Project
1. What is your Scratch name?: pandaguru
2. How often are you on Scratch daily?: when i can (almost every day_
3. What do you want to be?: (Programmer, Artist, UI Programmer, Beta Tester): I would like to be a UI programmer and a regular programmer (if thats possible- if not, one of those 2 positions)
4. Why do you want to join us?: I want to join because I want to help make something big, and because it looks fun.
2. How often are you on Scratch daily?: when i can (almost every day_
3. What do you want to be?: (Programmer, Artist, UI Programmer, Beta Tester): I would like to be a UI programmer and a regular programmer (if thats possible- if not, one of those 2 positions)
4. Why do you want to join us?: I want to join because I want to help make something big, and because it looks fun.
- Smorboll
-
Scratcher
28 posts
Ocelot OS 2: Collaboration Project
1. What is your Scratch name?: pandaguru
2. How often are you on Scratch daily?: when i can (almost every day_
3. What do you want to be?: (Programmer, Artist, UI Programmer, Beta Tester): I would like to be a UI programmer and a regular programmer (if thats possible- if not, one of those 2 positions)
4. Why do you want to join us?: I want to join because I want to help make something big, and because it looks fun.
Dear pandaguru,
Thank you for applying to the Ocelot OS Development Team. Yes, you can be a UI Programmer and an Application Programmer, but you will spend most of your time programming applications. I am a UI Programmer and I already completed the User Interface, but if you find glitches, feel free to fix them. One last question I need to ask you is, which application(s) would you be interested in programming? Your choices are…
-Art
-Documents
-Calendar
-Browser
-Calculator
-To-Do
-Contacts
-Weather
I will do Settings and Store and @SusanaRiosSuanes already did the music application. If you are selected, (which you probably will be), when you remix, please remix Beta 2 at https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/72645744/
Thank you and sincerely,
@Smorboll
- pandaguru
-
Scratcher
20 posts
Ocelot OS 2: Collaboration Project
i would be interested in programming Art and Calculator1. What is your Scratch name?: pandaguru
2. How often are you on Scratch daily?: when i can (almost every day_
3. What do you want to be?: (Programmer, Artist, UI Programmer, Beta Tester): I would like to be a UI programmer and a regular programmer (if thats possible- if not, one of those 2 positions)
4. Why do you want to join us?: I want to join because I want to help make something big, and because it looks fun.
Dear pandaguru,
Thank you for applying to the Ocelot OS Development Team. Yes, you can be a UI Programmer and an Application Programmer, but you will spend most of your time programming applications. I am a UI Programmer and I already completed the User Interface, but if you find glitches, feel free to fix them. One last question I need to ask you is, which application(s) would you be interested in programming? Your choices are…
-Art
-Documents
-Calendar
-Browser
-Calculator
-To-Do
-Contacts
-Weather
I will do Settings and Store and @SusanaRiosSuanes already did the music application. If you are selected, (which you probably will be), when you remix, please remix Beta 2 at https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/72645744/
Thank you and sincerely,
@Smorboll
- Smorboll
-
Scratcher
28 posts
Ocelot OS 2: Collaboration Project
i would be interested in programming Art and Calculator1. What is your Scratch name?: pandaguru
2. How often are you on Scratch daily?: when i can (almost every day_
3. What do you want to be?: (Programmer, Artist, UI Programmer, Beta Tester): I would like to be a UI programmer and a regular programmer (if thats possible- if not, one of those 2 positions)
4. Why do you want to join us?: I want to join because I want to help make something big, and because it looks fun.
Dear pandaguru,
Thank you for applying to the Ocelot OS Development Team. Yes, you can be a UI Programmer and an Application Programmer, but you will spend most of your time programming applications. I am a UI Programmer and I already completed the User Interface, but if you find glitches, feel free to fix them. One last question I need to ask you is, which application(s) would you be interested in programming? Your choices are…
-Art
-Documents
-Calendar
-Browser
-Calculator
-To-Do
-Contacts
-Weather
I will do Settings and Store and @SusanaRiosSuanes already did the music application. If you are selected, (which you probably will be), when you remix, please remix Beta 2 at https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/72900238/
Thank you and sincerely,
@Smorboll
Dear pandaguru,
Congratalations! You have been accepted! Please remix Beta 2 at https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/72900238/ by @OcelotOS, also me.
Thank you for applying!
Sincerely,
@Smorboll
- Conorb06
-
Scratcher
44 posts
Ocelot OS 2: Collaboration Project
May I Be Able To Do Browser?
Here Is My Application.
1. What is your Scratch name : @ConorB06
2. How often are you on Scratch daily? : 1-5 Hours A Day
3. What do you want to be? : Programmer
4. Why do you want to join us? : I Love OS'es And I Would To Help Make Ocelot OS 2 The Best OS With The Group
Here Is My Application.
1. What is your Scratch name : @ConorB06
2. How often are you on Scratch daily? : 1-5 Hours A Day
3. What do you want to be? : Programmer
4. Why do you want to join us? : I Love OS'es And I Would To Help Make Ocelot OS 2 The Best OS With The Group
- Smorboll
-
Scratcher
28 posts
Ocelot OS 2: Collaboration Project
So I Get To Test YYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYA
You asked for the password for Ocelot OS 2 Beta and I gave it to you. I did not just post it in the instructions because I wanted to know who was testing so I could credit them. Thank you for being interested and asking. Also, would you be interested in making an application? Music is taken by @SusanaRiosSuanes, but all other applications other than settings are open!
P.S. Sorry I did not reply quickly and your new logo is awesome!
Hahah Yeah thanks for the compliment about the logo and yeah i'll make a application i have one question. How should i fill it in is it a project i have to fill out or do i just put it in the fourms?
No. Just answer the questions listed in the forum. I tried to make a form, but it didn't go so well. Since you said you wanted to make an application, you will be a programmer automatically, but please state which app you would like to program.
Your choices are…
-Art
-Documents
-Calendar
-Browser
-Calculator
-To-Do
-Contacts
-Weather
I will do Settings and Store and @SusanaRiosSuanes already did the music application. If you are selected, (which you probably will be), when you remix, please remix Beta 2 at https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/72645744/
Thank you!
Sincerely,
@Smorboll
Dear Conorb06,
Art and Calculator have been taken. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you in the case you were planning to programm either of those two programs.
Sincerely,
@Smorboll
- Conorb06
-
Scratcher
44 posts
Ocelot OS 2: Collaboration Project
So I Get To Test YYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYA
You asked for the password for Ocelot OS 2 Beta and I gave it to you. I did not just post it in the instructions because I wanted to know who was testing so I could credit them. Thank you for being interested and asking. Also, would you be interested in making an application? Music is taken by @SusanaRiosSuanes, but all other applications other than settings are open!
P.S. Sorry I did not reply quickly and your new logo is awesome!
Hahah Yeah thanks for the compliment about the logo and yeah i'll make a application i have one question. How should i fill it in is it a project i have to fill out or do i just put it in the fourms?
No. Just answer the questions listed in the forum. I tried to make a form, but it didn't go so well. Since you said you wanted to make an application, you will be a programmer automatically, but please state which app you would like to program.
Your choices are…
-Art
-Documents
-Calendar
-Browser
-Calculator
-To-Do
-Contacts
-Weather
I will do Settings and Store and @SusanaRiosSuanes already did the music application. If you are selected, (which you probably will be), when you remix, please remix Beta 2 at https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/72645744/
Thank you!
Sincerely,
@Smorboll
Dear Conorb06,
Art and Calculator have been taken. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you in the case you were planning to programm either of those two programs.
Sincerely,
@Smorboll
May I Be Able To Do Browser?
Here Is My Application.
1. What is your Scratch name : @ConorB06
2. How often are you on Scratch daily? : 1-5 Hours A Day
3. What do you want to be? : Programmer
4. Why do you want to join us? : I Love OS'es And I Would To Help Make Ocelot OS 2 The Best OS With The Group
- Smorboll
-
Scratcher
28 posts
Ocelot OS 2: Collaboration Project
May I Be Able To Do Browser?
Here Is My Application.
1. What is your Scratch name : @ConorB06
2. How often are you on Scratch daily? : 1-5 Hours A Day
3. What do you want to be? : Programmer
4. Why do you want to join us? : I Love OS'es And I Would To Help Make Ocelot OS 2 The Best OS With The Group
Dear Conorb06,
Congratalations! You have been selected to be in the Ocelot OS Development Team. Yes, browser is open! Please remix Beta 2 at
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/72900238/ by @OcelotOS, also me!
Sincerely,
@Smorboll
- Smorboll
-
Scratcher
28 posts
Ocelot OS 2: Collaboration Project
i would be interested in programming Art and Calculator1. What is your Scratch name?: pandaguru
2. How often are you on Scratch daily?: when i can (almost every day_
3. What do you want to be?: (Programmer, Artist, UI Programmer, Beta Tester): I would like to be a UI programmer and a regular programmer (if thats possible- if not, one of those 2 positions)
4. Why do you want to join us?: I want to join because I want to help make something big, and because it looks fun.
Dear pandaguru,
Thank you for applying to the Ocelot OS Development Team. Yes, you can be a UI Programmer and an Application Programmer, but you will spend most of your time programming applications. I am a UI Programmer and I already completed the User Interface, but if you find glitches, feel free to fix them. One last question I need to ask you is, which application(s) would you be interested in programming? Your choices are…
-Art
-Documents
-Calendar
-Browser
-Calculator
-To-Do
-Contacts
-Weather
I will do Settings and Store and @SusanaRiosSuanes already did the music application. If you are selected, (which you probably will be), when you remix, please remix Beta 2 at https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/72900238/
Thank you and sincerely,
@Smorboll
Dear pandaguru,
Congratalations! You have been accepted! Please remix Beta 2 at https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/72900238/ by @OcelotOS, also me.
Thank you for applying!
Sincerely,
@Smorboll
Oh! I'm sorry! I almost forgot to tell you. The password is insider.
- Smorboll
-
Scratcher
28 posts
Ocelot OS 2: Collaboration Project
So I Get To Test YYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYA
You asked for the password for Ocelot OS 2 Beta and I gave it to you. I did not just post it in the instructions because I wanted to know who was testing so I could credit them. Thank you for being interested and asking. Also, would you be interested in making an application? Music is taken by @SusanaRiosSuanes, but all other applications other than settings are open!
P.S. Sorry I did not reply quickly and your new logo is awesome!
Hahah Yeah thanks for the compliment about the logo and yeah i'll make a application i have one question. How should i fill it in is it a project i have to fill out or do i just put it in the fourms?
No. Just answer the questions listed in the forum. I tried to make a form, but it didn't go so well. Since you said you wanted to make an application, you will be a programmer automatically, but please state which app you would like to program.
Your choices are…
-Art
-Documents
-Calendar
-Browser
-Calculator
-To-Do
-Contacts
-Weather
I will do Settings and Store and @SusanaRiosSuanes already did the music application. If you are selected, (which you probably will be), when you remix, please remix Beta 2 at https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/72645744/
Thank you!
Sincerely,
@Smorboll
Dear Conorb06,
Art and Calculator have been taken. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you in the case you were planning to programm either of those two programs.
Sincerely,
@Smorboll
May I Be Able To Do Browser?
Here Is My Application.
1. What is your Scratch name : @ConorB06
2. How often are you on Scratch daily? : 1-5 Hours A Day
3. What do you want to be? : Programmer
4. Why do you want to join us? : I Love OS'es And I Would To Help Make Ocelot OS 2 The Best OS With The Group
Just to remind you. The password is insider.
- pandaguru
-
Scratcher
20 posts
Ocelot OS 2: Collaboration Project
With the current way the OS is programmed (im really sorry if i sound harsh), it is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE for someone to program an app with it! So, I am going to change the architecture for the OS (so that it is easier for developers to make apps - and so that it is less laggy and more reliable)
- Smorboll
-
Scratcher
28 posts
Ocelot OS 2: Collaboration Project
With the current way the OS is programmed (im really sorry if i sound harsh), it is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE for someone to program an app with it! So, I am going to change the architecture for the OS (so that it is easier for developers to make apps - and so that it is less laggy and more reliable)
That's fine! Just make a remix and I will remix that for Build 3!
- pandaguru
-
Scratcher
20 posts
Ocelot OS 2: Collaboration Project
Beta build 3 is done! It is right here https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/73820270/
- Conorb06
-
Scratcher
44 posts
Ocelot OS 2: Collaboration Project
May I Be Able To Do Browser?
Here Is My Application.
1. What is your Scratch name : @ConorB06
2. How often are you on Scratch daily? : 1-5 Hours A Day
3. What do you want to be? : Programmer
4. Why do you want to join us? : I Love OS'es And I Would To Help Make Ocelot OS 2 The Best OS With The Group
Dear Conorb06,
Congratalations! You have been selected to be in the Ocelot OS Development Team. Yes, browser is open! Please remix Beta 2 at
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/72900238/ by @OcelotOS, also me!
Sincerely,
@Smorboll
ok
- Smorboll
-
Scratcher
28 posts
Ocelot OS 2: Collaboration Project
May I Be Able To Do Browser?
Here Is My Application.
1. What is your Scratch name : @ConorB06
2. How often are you on Scratch daily? : 1-5 Hours A Day
3. What do you want to be? : Programmer
4. Why do you want to join us? : I Love OS'es And I Would To Help Make Ocelot OS 2 The Best OS With The Group
Dear Conorb06,
Congratalations! You have been selected to be in the Ocelot OS Development Team. Yes, browser is open! Please remix Beta 2 at
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/72900238/ by @OcelotOS, also me!
Sincerely,
@Smorboll
Thank you!
ok
