Discuss Scratch

gems89
Scratcher
1000+ posts

★★HOW TO GET A GOOD EXACT ANSWER ON A QUESTION ★★

i need help making scrolling games.i need help,people are asking me for enemies on my games.
gems89
Scratcher
1000+ posts

i already know how to make scripts like this:
when green flag clicked
forever

if <key [ q] pressed?> then
switch costume to [ v]
next costume
wait (0.03) secs

end

but i wan't to make one with multi and like you can pick to characters
and theres more than one but i can't make ones like those

Last edited by gems89 (Sept. 20, 2015 19:57:46)

gems89
Scratcher
1000+ posts

gems89 wrote:

when green flag clicked
forever

switch costume to [ v]
next costume
wait (0.03) secs

end

end

Last edited by gems89 (Sept. 20, 2015 19:58:37)

ZozaTech
Scratcher
500+ posts

gems89 wrote:

gems89 wrote:

when green flag clicked
forever

switch costume to [ v]
next costume
wait (0.03) secs

end

end

gems89 wrote:

when green flag clicked
forever

switch costume to [ v]
next costume
wait (0.03) secs

end

gems89 wrote:

i need help making scrolling games.i need help,people are asking me for enemies on my games.[
Might want to go to help with scripts! This is not the right topic! This topic is just for showing you how you get a good answer!

Loading signature….. ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ 100%
If you are a fan of me, feel free to join THIS

Click here to see how to get lots of followers!
Do you like my post? url=http://internetometer.com/give/45365]Give me an internet by clicking here!
Last edited by Kaj (Dec. 9, 2015 16:09:41)
The_Awesominator
Scratcher
8 posts

Hi
ZozaTech
Scratcher
500+ posts

The_Awesominator wrote:

Hi
Hi

Last edited by ZozaTech (Oct. 2, 2015 16:21:46)

Do you like my post? url=http://internetometer.com/give/45365]Give me an internet by clicking here!
fox50test
Scratcher
1 post

well,ur…….how do i get popular and noticed???

Last edited by fox50test (Oct. 3, 2015 14:09:43)

ZozaTech
Scratcher
500+ posts

fox50test wrote:

well,ur…….how do i get popular and noticed???

Ask questions like this in the questions forum by making your own topic!

CodeQueen16
Scratcher
37 posts

wait until (pick random ($) to (10))
create a (spontaneous) set pen color to [#ff0088]
think [say [whatever]]
TRY TO BEAT ME AT THE SCRATCHBLOCK CONTEST

Keep FNAF on Scratch!
-The Fazbear Gang and CodeQueen16
scream101
Scratcher
100+ posts

how do you collaborate/curate with users.

when green flag clicked
forever
set pen color to (imagine)
move (program) steps
set [share] to [!!!!!]
end
girrafes1123
Scratcher
95 posts

cool

Follow Me!!!
I love Giraffes!!! If you follow, I will follow back!!! if you like/love then I will like/love back
I life without love is a life not worth living
- Me!
HOPE I HELPED!!
But I need help, check it: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/89006701/
Chitti2004
Scratcher
53 posts

Hey. There aren't many tips for a successful answer and mostly, people's questions don't get answered. So I made these tips.
I hope you enjoy and find these helpful

Ask Your question
(If you already have a question, I recommend you skip this step.) Before you ask the question, you have to think of the question, is it sensible, is it grammatical? Do not make it too sophisticated or no one is (likely) to answer it. You find questions by your daily scratch progress. For example, maybe a block is not working and the scratch wiki says it is closed for a few days. You may want to go to the questions forum and ask why this is.
So far we have been through…
-Making a question
-Thinking about the question
-Getting the question

Bumping your topic
So..you want to know about bump eh? For all scratchers out there who don't know why people reply bump and what bump does,
Read this! Bump is popular for bumping the topic back to the top of the list of topic and making more people reply to your thread.
Don't bump too much, just 1-2 a day, or people will think you are spamming.

How to search for questions
You may have a question to ask on the forum, but it may have already been answered! So why should you repost it?
So, you will find a search button on the discuss page. Search the question you have. If it is there, your question may have been answered!
If it isn't you will have to do the post. Your answer might lie in the FAQ or the
Scratch Wiki

How to get a good subject line
If you are going to make a question, you have to make sure you have a good subject line, something specific, interesting, then more people will answer! So the way you get a good subject line is
-Specific question
-Not TOO sophisticated
-Interesting
-Not too long
Say I had a question about how you change your profile picture, I wouldn't put as the subject line title ‘ i have a bad profile pic. help how to change’
I would say ‘ How do I change my profile picture?’

How to make a new topic in the forums
If you would like to ask a question in this forum, you will have to make a new topic! In case people do not know how you make a new one(If you do know how, skip this)I will give some instructions to you!
1- Go on to the ‘questions about scratch’ forums in the discuss page.
2-In the top right corner, you will see a ‘New Topic’ Button. Click it.
3-Put the title and what you need below the title and you are done!

Thanks for reading these tips, if you have any questions/suggestions, feel free to comment on this post!

I hope this helped you!
Very helpful

Last edited by Chitti2004 (Nov. 15, 2015 05:58:28)

Don't let the world change your smile, let your smile change the world.
Be crazy. Be stupid. Be silly. Be weird. Be whatever. Because life is too short to be anything but happy.
DillonBrettW
New to Scratch
1 post

can i change my user name?
DownsGameClub
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Put this-
  • Refrain from using “text talk”- It can be confusing to understand at times. And keep in mind, young kids may ask on the forums.
  • Try using the best grammar and spelling you can. If a question is asked in a way that is not very understandable, people might get confused.
  • Remember to be specific. Asking a question like, “help” will obviously cause questions like, “what do you need help on?” or “I don't understand you. Could you give us some details?” Again, don't be too specific where a user might get confused, and get stuffed with information. (Don't put the third bullet point if it is not needed.)

–DGC
Scratcher since Aug. 2015 +++ Fire Alarm Enthusiast +++ College student studying fire protection engineering
FlainFan2001
Scratcher
16 posts

Why is every scratcher going saying #prayforparis?
ninjito
Scratcher
100+ posts

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heyo
*GETS DESTROYED BY HOLLOW KNIGHT BOSS*
bye
ninjito
Scratcher
100+ posts

flain flan they are saying that becouse paris was under attack.

heyo
*GETS DESTROYED BY HOLLOW KNIGHT BOSS*
bye
WalmartWizard
New to Scratch
1 post

plz play my game
Evil_Leopard
Scratcher
100+ posts

ZozaTech wrote:

Hey. There aren't many tips for a succsesful answer and mostly, people's questions don't get answered. So I made these tips.
I hope you enjoy and find these helpful

Ask Your question
(If you already have a question, I recommend you skip this step.) Before you ask the question, you have to think of the question, is it sensible, is it grammatical? Do not make it too sophisticated or no one is (likely) to answer it. You find questions by your daily scratch progress. For example, maybe a block is not working and the scratch wiki says it is closed for a few days. You may want to go to the questions forum and ask why this is.
So far we have been through…
-Making a question
-Thinking about the question
-Getting the question

Bumping your topic
So..you want to know about bump eh? For all scratchers out there who don't know why people reply bump and what bump does,
Read this! Bump is popular for bumping the topic back to the top of the list of topic and making more people reply to your thread.
Don't bump too much, just 1-2 a day, or people will think you are spamming.

How to search for questions
You may have a question to ask on the forum, but it may have already been answered! So why should you repost it?
So, you will find a search button on the discuss page. Search the question you have. If it is there, your question may have been answered!
If it isn't you will have to do the post. Your answer might lie in the FAQ or the
Scratch Wiki

How to get a good subject line
If you are going to make a question, you have to make sure you have a good subject line, something specific, interesting, then more people will answer! So the way you get a good subject line is by
-Specific question
-Not TOO sophisticated
-Interesting
-Not too long
Say I had a question about how you change your profile picture, I wouldn't put as the subject line title ‘ i have a bad profile pic. help how to change’
I would say ‘ How do I change my profile picture?’

How to make a new topic in the forums
If you would like to ask a question in this forum, you will have to make a new topic! In case people do not know how you make a new one(If you do know how, skip this)I will give some instructions to you!
1- Go on to the ‘questions about scratch’ forums in the discuss page.

2-In the top right corner, you will see a ‘New Topic’ Button. Click it.

3-Put the title and what you need below the title and you are done!

Thanks for reading these tips, if you have any questions/suggestions, feel free to comment on this post!

I hope this helped you!

forever //category=operators
imagine //category=looks
program //category=operators
share //category=looks
end //category=looks

Pretty nice!

Wonder is the beginning of wisdom. - Socrates
Helping new Scratchers and working on projects.

pen down
random4500
Scratcher
100+ posts

Awww thanks for the good guide thing. Really helped. I've bumped 7 times today so I better stop now.
Oops, I necroposted.

Last edited by random4500 (Dec. 9, 2015 22:36:47)

………………………..