Discuss Scratch

giratina12
Scratcher
100+ posts

No 60 Second Rule for Trustworthy Scratchers

PhirripSyrrip wrote:

I think I might be the only one who doesn't have a huge problem with the 60-second rule. In all my time on the forums, I think I've only been stopped twice. It was a bit annoying on the TBGs but… they're gone now!
Well actually most other people who have posted don't have a problem with it. I guess it's just me

Hello! If you need help, just ask me on my homepage! I am good with quite a few things, and I can be a good friend!
PhirripSyrrip
Scratcher
500+ posts

giratina12 wrote:

PhirripSyrrip wrote:

I think I might be the only one who doesn't have a huge problem with the 60-second rule. In all my time on the forums, I think I've only been stopped twice. It was a bit annoying on the TBGs but… they're gone now!
Well actually most other people who have posted don't have a problem with it. I guess it's just me
Oh yeah I really should read all the posts next time…

; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;You thought I'd get away from you, didn't you?!
mitchboy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PhirripSyrrip wrote:

*cough* tbgs.tk *cough*

You're welcome.

You should be able to close this topic now, giratina12.

Last edited by mitchboy (Aug. 20, 2013 15:11:11)

Capsicum annuum.
PhirripSyrrip
Scratcher
500+ posts

mitchboy wrote:

PhirripSyrrip wrote:

*cough* tbgs.tk *cough*

You're welcome.

I know, but they're not that fun anymore… and literally everyone is a mod now. (Well that MIGHT be an exaggeration, but still, people who'd never have usually become mods are being chosen)

; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;You thought I'd get away from you, didn't you?!
giratina12
Scratcher
100+ posts

mitchboy wrote:

PhirripSyrrip wrote:

*cough* tbgs.tk *cough*

You're welcome.

How do you close it?

Hello! If you need help, just ask me on my homepage! I am good with quite a few things, and I can be a good friend!
ProdigyZeta7
Scratcher
1000+ posts

giratina12 wrote:

mitchboy wrote:

PhirripSyrrip wrote:

*cough* tbgs.tk *cough*

You're welcome.

How do you close it?
Bottom of the page, near “Standard | Mobile”.

giratina12
Scratcher
100+ posts

ProdigyZeta7 wrote:

giratina12 wrote:

mitchboy wrote:

PhirripSyrrip wrote:

*cough* tbgs.tk *cough*

You're welcome.

How do you close it?
Bottom of the page, near “Standard | Mobile”.
Thanks