…while I'm using the alpha?

trans rights are human rights
scimonster
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Can others watch me

Watch you? You mean, follow? Yeah.

Retired Community Moderator
BTW, i run Google Chrome 41.0.2272.101 on a Linux system - Ubuntu 14.04. NEW: iPad 4th gen. w/retina.

418 I'm a teapot (original - to be read by bored computer geeks)
THE GAME (you just lost)
; THE SEMICOLON LIVES ON IN OUR SIGS
BoltBait
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Can others watch me

Yes. I can see you through your screen.

Nice shirt, by the way!

Click to play:
technoboy10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Can others watch me

I mean can someone who doesn't have alpha access look at the alpha (in person) while I'm using it?

BoltBait
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Can others watch me

If someone knows the initial password but doesn't have specific account access can look around the site, yes.

This includes looking at projects, user pages, the forum, etc. They just can't save projects, post here, or make project comments.

Click to play:
Lucario621
Scratcher
100+ posts

Can others watch me

I would think if you want to show to Scratch 2.0 to some of your friends, then that would be fine probably. Just don't give them the password, and be sure to tell them that the features included might change before the final version of Scratch 2.0.
mewkid
Scratcher
5 posts

Can others watch me

Glad you posted this, because I was thinking of showing my friend 2.0.

Good to know it's okay. She doesn't even know I'm a tester yet. She's going to be so mad…

:):|:(:D:o;):/:P:lol::mad::rolleyes::cool:

Yo

Imma tester
technoboy10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Can others watch me

Lucario621
I would think if you want to show to Scratch 2.0 to some of your friends, then that would be fine probably. Just don't give them the password, and be sure to tell them that the features included might change before the final version of Scratch 2.0.
Awesome, thanks.

scimonster
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Can others watch me

Oh, like that? Yeah, i'm pretty sure. On May 22 i showed it to one of my friends because he hadn't been active.

Retired Community Moderator
BTW, i run Google Chrome 41.0.2272.101 on a Linux system - Ubuntu 14.04. NEW: iPad 4th gen. w/retina.

418 I'm a teapot (original - to be read by bored computer geeks)
THE GAME (you just lost)
; THE SEMICOLON LIVES ON IN OUR SIGS
jji7skyline
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Can others watch me

That would fine. My bro looks over my shoulder all the time
Lightnin
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Can others watch me

If other people are in the room, you must place a blanket over you and the computer screen to prevent them from seeing anything.

Just kidding.

Yep, what Luc said:

Lucario621
stevetheipad
Scratcher
500+ posts

Can others watch me

Lightnin
If other people are in the room, you must place a blanket over you and the computer screen to prevent them from seeing anything.
In case there's a problem and someone sees it; I recommend buying a bag of Amnesia Dust.

i miss the old days
technoboy10
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Can others watch me

Lightnin

Just kidding.

Yep, what Luc said:

Lucario621
Tee hee.