Discuss Scratch

TheHockeyist
Scratcher
1000+ posts

§ Code's Logo Request Central §

PokeBallKing2 wrote:

please can i join as i am verry good with logo design.

Please make two logos. One for a user named JsAnime456, and one for a user named 1930Pluto2006.

penguinpop1042
Scratcher
48 posts

Name of User/Studio:I love crazy
Logo design: Words plus mustache fading in.
Bitmap, vector, other: vector
Other: Please can it be an animated giff (like my profile pic)

Can I please join?

Last edited by penguinpop1042 (Oct. 8, 2015 20:11:00)

Join my rp

Do you want to improve your music skills then click this link

GENERATION 362: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
sneaky_carrot_dude
Scratcher
5 posts

Please may I have logo for my name? Thanks
codeclub_liron
New to Scratch
2 posts

cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Sigton
Scratcher
1000+ posts

codeclub_liron wrote:

cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Please don't
1) spam
2) necropost
Thanks

Sigton

Paddle2See
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

Since this topic hasn't seen a new post from the topic owner in a long time, I'm going to assume that it is dead and close the topic. If it still is alive, the topic owner just needs to use the Report button to ask a mod to reopen it

Scratch Team Member, kayak and pickleball enthusiast, cat caregiver.

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

;