© Hyper Cloud Inc.

I know cloud games!
k9lego
Scratcher
1000+ posts

© Hyper Cloud Inc.

XCode123 wrote:

What we will creating?
At the moment, we are busy crafting the structure of the Collab: So it doesn't fall apart mid-project.
If you have some ideas, feel free to talk about it.

- Let's Eat  Grandma! This is a hidden advertisement for the Collab Hyper Cloud Inc. :)
- Let's Eat, Grandma!
Commas Save Lives!

Nothing Much here…

If you want to reply to me, please comment with the link to the topic “On my profile page”. thanks. k9lego
k9lego
Scratcher
1000+ posts

© Hyper Cloud Inc.

XCode123 wrote:

I know cloud games!
That is a big chunk of the founding idea(s) of Hyper Cloud. - k9lego.

- Let's Eat  Grandma! This is a hidden advertisement for the Collab Hyper Cloud Inc. :)
- Let's Eat, Grandma!
Commas Save Lives!

Nothing Much here…

If you want to reply to me, please comment with the link to the topic “On my profile page”. thanks. k9lego
XCode123
Scratcher
28 posts

© Hyper Cloud Inc.

. - XCode123

Last edited by XCode123 (July 11, 2015 18:08:02)

HarryB178
Scratcher
1000+ posts

© Hyper Cloud Inc.

I would not like to be in charge here. I will be an unofficial member/ idea maker.
st19_galla
Scratcher
1000+ posts

© Hyper Cloud Inc.

HarryB178 wrote:

I would not like to be in charge here. I will be an unofficial member/ idea maker.
Same. I'm very busy with the SDS, Front Page Curator Applications studio, the Wiki, The Scratch Teams summer camp and my other ST obligations I'm sorry! I would be happy to still help contribute though

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ | I'ᗰ ᔕT19_Gᗩᒪᒪᗩ! | ᑎEᗯ TO ᔕᑕᖇᗩTᑕᕼ? ᐯIᔕIT TᕼE ᗯEᒪᑕOᗰIᑎG ᑕOᗰᗰITTEE! |
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀| ᗩ GᑌIᗪE TO (ᑎOT) ᑎEᑕᖇOᑭOᔕTIᑎG! | ᐯIᔕIT TᕼE ᔕᑕᖇᗩTᑕᕼ ᗯIKI ᖴOᖇ ᗩᑎY ᑫᑌEᔕTIOᑎᔕ! |

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ This signature is looking a bit… вℓυє, why don't we add a bit of яє∂?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Đ₳Ɽ₦, ₳₦ ɆVłⱠ ₭Ʉ₥QɄ₳₮ ł₴ Ɇ₳₮ł₦₲ ₥Ɏ ₴ł₲₦₳₮ɄⱤɆ!
st19_galla
Scratcher
1000+ posts

© Hyper Cloud Inc.

HarryB178 wrote:

Same. I'm very busy with the SDS, Front Page Curator Applications studio, the Wiki, The Scratch Teams summer camp and my other ST obligations I'm sorry! I would be happy to still help contribute though

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ | I'ᗰ ᔕT19_Gᗩᒪᒪᗩ! | ᑎEᗯ TO ᔕᑕᖇᗩTᑕᕼ? ᐯIᔕIT TᕼE ᗯEᒪᑕOᗰIᑎG ᑕOᗰᗰITTEE! |
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀| ᗩ GᑌIᗪE TO (ᑎOT) ᑎEᑕᖇOᑭOᔕTIᑎG! | ᐯIᔕIT TᕼE ᔕᑕᖇᗩTᑕᕼ ᗯIKI ᖴOᖇ ᗩᑎY ᑫᑌEᔕTIOᑎᔕ! |

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ This signature is looking a bit… вℓυє, why don't we add a bit of яє∂?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Đ₳Ɽ₦, ₳₦ ɆVłⱠ ₭Ʉ₥QɄ₳₮ ł₴ Ɇ₳₮ł₦₲ ₥Ɏ ₴ł₲₦₳₮ɄⱤɆ!
k9lego
Scratcher
1000+ posts

© Hyper Cloud Inc.

HarryB178 wrote:

That is fine, I understand. - k9lego.

- Let's Eat, Grandma!
Commas Save Lives!

Nothing Much here…

k9lego
Scratcher
1000+ posts

© Hyper Cloud Inc.

st19_galla wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

Ok. (Now I need to find some more leaders…. )
- k9lego.

- Let's Eat, Grandma!
Commas Save Lives!

Nothing Much here…

CelebiGamer
Scratcher
100+ posts

© Hyper Cloud Inc.

I got linked to this forum thread from my profile and I felt like I had to comment something so people know that I'm alive and willing to help and stuff.

Generation 2: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment
k9lego
Scratcher
1000+ posts

© Hyper Cloud Inc.

CelebiGamer wrote:

I got linked to this forum thread from my profile and I felt like I had to comment something so people know that I'm alive and willing to help and stuff.
Great!
I'll add you to the list. - k9lego.

- Let's Eat, Grandma!
Commas Save Lives!

Nothing Much here…

beta1reaty
Scratcher
97 posts

© Hyper Cloud Inc.

“I want to join”

I'm Feelin the flow no matter whatI , and once Your feeling the Flow You just cant stop! So I'm gonna feel the flow to victory!
k9lego
Scratcher
1000+ posts

© Hyper Cloud Inc.

beta1reaty wrote:

“I want to join”
Added! - k9lego.

- Let's Eat, Grandma!
Commas Save Lives!

Nothing Much here…

Firedrake969
Scratcher
1000+ posts

© Hyper Cloud Inc.

Checking back here, though I haven't posted in a while.

'17 rickoid

bf97b44a7fbd33db070f6ade2b7dc549
acwang20
Scratcher
100+ posts

© Hyper Cloud Inc.

I could join. I have no more updates to my games anymore

Hyper Cloud Inc. Co-leader

Team Alpha Home page: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/1489226/
Team Beta Home page: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/1581016/

Livin up the high life
k9lego
Scratcher
1000+ posts

© Hyper Cloud Inc.

Added Fred-lol to the list.  Comment posted 4 hours ago.

- Let's Eat, Grandma!
Commas Save Lives!

Nothing Much here…

k9lego
Scratcher
1000+ posts

© Hyper Cloud Inc.

acwang20 wrote:

I could join. I have no more updates to my games anymore
You can join. - k9lego.

——————————
Notice to everyone:
This collab will not have any movement for the next week or two. I am waiting for just the right time. - k9lego.

Last edited by k9lego (July 13, 2015 15:29:48)

- Let's Eat, Grandma!
Commas Save Lives!

Nothing Much here…

acwang20
Scratcher
100+ posts

© Hyper Cloud Inc.

thx

Livin up the high life
k9lego
Scratcher
1000+ posts

© Hyper Cloud Inc.

acwang20 wrote:

thx
Great! After looking at your projects, I suspect you will be a programmer. Though that isn't official yet. - k9lego.

- Let's Eat, Grandma!
Commas Save Lives!

Nothing Much here…

acwang20
Scratcher
100+ posts

© Hyper Cloud Inc.

Livin up the high life