Discuss Scratch

marioario
Scratcher
80 posts

Report cloud data glitches here

I can't create cloud variables. It is sad.
marioario
Scratcher
80 posts

I can't create cloud variables. It is sad.
marioario
Scratcher
80 posts

I can't use cloud data
marioario
Scratcher
80 posts

Sorry, I just can't see my posts
chick63
Scratcher
100+ posts

it always goes straight back to 0

hey come join the infinite collaborations club! I would love it if you, a awesome scratcher , would join and all you have to do is fill out this very short application form. here is link the infinite collaborations club
also I proudly run the the project libary
I am scratch`s 13,516,756 user.
adam0100
Scratcher
2 posts

andrewsh88 wrote:

I have a question. Can somebody go inside the project and then just hack it? Thanks
no
marioario
Scratcher
80 posts

mmmm
Programmer_55
Scratcher
51 posts

For some reason, sometimes when I create a cloud variable, it overrides one of the old ones, and then it only allows me to add 9 cloud variables. WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN TO ME!?!?!?!?

Old account of Ninji2701. Go check that for more info.
JKWilko413
Scratcher
90 posts

https://scratch.mit.edu/cloudmonitor/149444463/

The cloud data disappeared! (and I could've sworn there was LOTS of cloud data there.)

My browser / operating system: ChromeOS 9000.91.0, Chrome 56.0.2924.110, Flash 24.0 (release 0)
bigusz
Scratcher
23 posts

asaG44 wrote:

Go to com.com and it will automatically scan all scratch games for bugs - its a cool website… check it out!!!
This website's name looks like a virus.

I like snails.
Kevin5m6k
Scratcher
3 posts

My cloud variable keeps changing back to a specific number even though I dont have a script that does that. If I change the variable by n it will just change back to what is was before

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/155778161/#player
Windows 10 on Chrome
EliteProgramming
Scratcher
100+ posts

Kevin5m6k wrote:

My cloud variable keeps changing back to a specific number even though I dont have a script that does that. If I change the variable by n it will just change back to what is was before

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/155778161/#player
Windows 10 on Chrome

I'm having the same problem on https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/155794780/
My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Chrome 51.0.2704.79, Flash 25.0 (release 0)

Providing Platinum Quality Memes
TheLogFather
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kevin5m6k wrote:

EliteProgramming wrote:

I'm having the same problem…

This should help explain what's going on, and what to do about it:
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/post/2559838/

Last edited by TheLogFather (April 16, 2017 14:13:27)

Siggy the Kumquat slayer:
Main account: DadOfMrLog –– Frameworks for basic pen-rendered 3D in scratch (see studio). Examples:

- - - - 3D Text - - - - - - Simple shapes - - - Controllable structures - - - On the ground - - - - - - In space - - - -

dude2093350
Scratcher
7 posts

it didn't even update it epically failed it would update then it would in non- update and not transmit fro computer to computer. help! why don't we go back to mesh?

Last edited by dude2093350 (April 21, 2017 01:14:29)

binyominx9
Scratcher
3 posts

cloud data isnt always updating. we checked the console and there was an error POST varserver 429 too many requests

apples111222
Scratcher
6 posts

Please help me,

I set a cloud variable manually, It did change on my screen, but then changed back to its original form 1 second later.

Please help me!!!
AppleBananza
Scratcher
3 posts

So I made some cloud variables, and now I want to delete them. However, whenever I try to delete them, they just end up appearing again even though there are no scripts in the project. Please help me.
MARIOandWARIO
Scratcher
10 posts

In almost every one of cloud projects, I find a bug.

LOL #iamtheone
XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

What a cool post! The only problem I have is the one reported by. @DadOfMrLog a while back. The one about copying variables.

XCat
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Iamoldsam10 wrote:

Iv ben told that to make a cloud variable you click on the make a variable button and there should be a box that you can click on to make it a cloud variable but it's not there!
When you make a variable there is a check box that appears below saying “cloud variable”.
Either you aren't looking properly or you're a new scratcher.