Cubeupload's working again

26 pets lol
- 15 rabbits (5 babies)
- 3 cats
- 2 mice
- 1 dog
- 3 beta fish
- 2 rats
Favorite Splatoon/Coroika characters: Desi, Pearl, Wireglasses, Glasses, Bowler, Shady, Army
Top 4 Pokemon: Mimikyu, Silvally, Cinderace, Grafaifai
*Gasp* a YouTube? https://youtube.com/channel/UCnTNMoy5GSXpB6l-ZiG9jbQ
queenofquips
Scratcher
500+ posts

Splatoon [Official Topic]

Mimi_and_Me wrote:

-EmojiAnimations- wrote:

Mimi_and_Me wrote:

-EmojiAnimations- wrote:

queenofquips wrote:

Mimi_and_Me wrote:

Hi, I have opinions it's pretty quiet here -snip-
ah im not caught up with the newest characters but pretty solid list
huh strange my post isnt showing up for me
i've only read coroika up to volume 13, does it have all the new stuff from splat3 now?
Splatoon 3 starts on Volume 17/Chapter 66, and we're currently waiting for the translation of chapter 74
OMG how does deep cut look in the manga??
the mangaka captured frye n big man's glory perfectly
xXPastelCatsXx
Scratcher
500+ posts

Mimi_and_Me wrote:

-EmojiAnimations- wrote:

Mimi_and_Me wrote:

-EmojiAnimations- wrote:

queenofquips wrote:

Mimi_and_Me wrote:

i've only read coroika up to volume 13, does it have all the new stuff from splat3 now?
Splatoon 3 starts on Volume 17/Chapter 66, and we're currently waiting for the translation of chapter 74

i just started reading the manga online.. u spoiled a photo to me…

One Piece hyperfixation real! (ily zoro and sanji)
hi. My name is Fara. I'm 12. I do things. I'm not as active here anymore, but I do stuff on GameJolt now. Yes, I still like Pokemon. (Natural Harmonia Gropius and Emmet ily!) Anyways here's some book recommendations because I'm bored. (Mainly comics) True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys: National Anthem/California (NATIONAL ANTHEM IS THE PREQUEL) Beetle And The Hollowbones, Pokespe BW/B2W2, and here's some dark literature I like: Bram Stoker's Dracula and The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde.
Anime recommendations (all of the ones I watched actually): One Piece, Yuri On Ice, Little Witch Academia, Cardcaptor Sakura, and Neon Genesis Evangelion. (Not including sailor moon here)
Mimi_and_Me
Scratcher
1000+ posts

xXPastelCatsXx wrote:

Mimi_and_Me wrote:

-EmojiAnimations- wrote:

Mimi_and_Me wrote:

-EmojiAnimations- wrote:

queenofquips wrote:

Mimi_and_Me wrote:

-snip-
How's it a spoiler? Deep Cut was bound to be in it

26 pets lol
- 15 rabbits (5 babies)
- 3 cats
- 2 mice
- 1 dog
- 3 beta fish
- 2 rats
Favorite Splatoon/Coroika characters: Desi, Pearl, Wireglasses, Glasses, Bowler, Shady, Army
Yento-Kun
Scratcher
500+ posts

Shiver is hotter than Frye, but Frye has ADHD so she gets the win.

squigward
SpookyLogic
Scratcher
100+ posts

i was bored so i combinded my 2 biggest interests rn
anyways mario characters and what weapons i think they'd main in splatoon
(i'm willing to explain my choices but don't expect every explanation to be deep)

Last edited by SpookyLogic (May 27, 2023 14:08:41)

She/Her
Smash main: Isabelle and Rob
Mario Kart main: Iggy
Splatoon main: Octobrush and Tri Slosher Nouveau
xXPastelCatsXx
Scratcher
500+ posts

Mimi_and_Me wrote:

xXPastelCatsXx wrote:

Mimi_and_Me wrote:

-EmojiAnimations- wrote:

Mimi_and_Me wrote:

-EmojiAnimations- wrote:

queenofquips wrote:

Mimi_and_Me wrote:

-snip-
How's it a spoiler? Deep Cut was bound to be in it
itwas a joke

hi. My name is Fara. I'm 12. I do things. I'm not as active here anymore, but I do stuff on GameJolt now. Yes, I still like Pokemon. (Natural Harmonia Gropius and Emmet ily!) Anyways here's some book recommendations because I'm bored. (Mainly comics) True Lives Of The Fabulous Killjoys: National Anthem/California (NATIONAL ANTHEM IS THE PREQUEL) Beetle And The Hollowbones, Pokespe BW/B2W2, and here's some dark literature I like: Bram Stoker's Dracula and The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde.
Anime recommendations (all of the ones I watched actually): One Piece, Yuri On Ice, Little Witch Academia, Cardcaptor Sakura, and Neon Genesis Evangelion. (Not including sailor moon here)
Mimi_and_Me
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Beat the first section of After Alterna

26 pets lol
- 15 rabbits (5 babies)
- 3 cats
- 2 mice
- 1 dog
- 3 beta fish
- 2 rats
xXPastelCatsXx
Scratcher
500+ posts

Mimi_and_Me wrote:

wait when did you unlock it

Mimi_and_Me
Scratcher
1000+ posts

xXPastelCatsXx wrote:

Mimi_and_Me wrote:

Like a long time ago

26 pets lol
- 15 rabbits (5 babies)
- 3 cats
- 2 mice
- 1 dog
- 3 beta fish
- 2 rats
Mimi_and_Me
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Currently on the last section :]
Have to stop for now though

26 pets lol
- 15 rabbits (5 babies)
- 3 cats
- 2 mice
- 1 dog
- 3 beta fish
- 2 rats
xXPastelCatsXx
Scratcher
500+ posts

Mimi_and_Me wrote:

xXPastelCatsXx wrote:

Mimi_and_Me wrote:

Like a long time ago
dammm, i beat it 2 days after i unlocked it which was back in december or january

xXPastelCatsXx
Scratcher
500+ posts

Mimi_and_Me wrote:

Currently on the last section :]
Have to stop for now though
that part is such a pain frfr like girl power station 2

Mimi_and_Me
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I DID IT!!!!

26 pets lol
- 15 rabbits (5 babies)
- 3 cats
- 2 mice
- 1 dog
- 3 beta fish
- 2 rats
Mimi_and_Me
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Omw to do Turf Wars with inverted colors

26 pets lol
- 15 rabbits (5 babies)
- 3 cats
- 2 mice
- 1 dog
- 3 beta fish
- 2 rats
xXPastelCatsXx
Scratcher
500+ posts

Mimi_and_Me wrote:

I DID IT!!!!
hooray!!!

xXPastelCatsXx
Scratcher
500+ posts

Mimi_and_Me wrote:

sounds like hell

Mimi_and_Me
Scratcher
1000+ posts

xXPastelCatsXx wrote:

Mimi_and_Me wrote:

sounds like hell
Not as much as you would think but it's not that fun

26 pets lol
- 15 rabbits (5 babies)
- 3 cats
- 2 mice
- 1 dog
- 3 beta fish
- 2 rats
queenofquips
Scratcher
500+ posts

i gave up on after alterna because the last time i had the strong urge to throw my switch at a wall so for the safety of it i had to restrain myself