Discuss Scratch

wutais_girl
Scratcher
62 posts

Splatoon [Official Topic]

Mimi_and_Me wrote:

wutais_girl wrote:

queenofquips wrote:

who do you think is more likely to win the most votes for the zelda splatfest ?
also when does it start again
I could be wrong, but maybe power would get the most votes. Probably because of, well, power, and also the fact that Shiver chose that. And you know how Shiver simps can be.
Also, I think the Splatfest starts this Friday. I have a social studies unit test on that same day… :,)
Out of most of the polls I've seen Power has had the least votes
Oh, wow, seriously? Oh well.

This used to be a rp account but at this point idk.
Adzboy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

New update now live!
Here's the patch notes:

Ver. 3.1.1 (Released May 1, 2023)

Changes to Splatfests
Data relating to future Splatfests has been added.
Adjusted things like screen brightness and ink coloring on stages during Splatfests.
In addition to adding data relating to future Splatfests, we released this update to adjust how stages look during Splatfests. Please note that we plan on making further changes to ink coloring when using Color Lock in the next update.

The next update is scheduled to be released at the end of the current season. It will focus primarily on balance adjustments and adding features for the new season starting in June.

Fixes to Multiplayer
Fixed an issue where players who Super Jumped to a player who was using a Zipcaster would sometimes land in an unintended location.

Fixes to Salmon Run
Fixed an issue that sometimes caused the game to crash at the start of a special wave in rare cases.

Fixes to Splatfests
Fixed an issue where the music and performances in Splatsville and Inkopolis during a Splatfest would become out of sync if the main menu was open for a long time.

Other Fixes
Fixed an issue where edits to a player’s locker would be canceled if the player was editing during a schedule transition.

Note: Compatible with Ver. 3.1.0 battle replays. Not compatible with Ver. 3.0.1 or earlier battle replays.

darkangel2121
Scratcher
100+ posts

i know nothing about zelda but im still doing the splatfest yipee

Psy/darkangel2121

Youtuber going by Psy does Things!
heavy metal fangirl with problems
she/her

EpicGamerBerdly
Scratcher
1000+ posts

i'm torn between courage and power. i love din and eldin, but i also love farore and faron.

“Now I see. You deny your weapon its purpose! It yearns to bathe in the blood of your enemies… but you hold it back!”

“We are all pawns, controlled by something greater: Memes, the DNA of the soul.”

“Like I said, kids are cruel, Jack. And I'm very in touch with my inner child.”

“Nanomachines, son! They harden in response to physical trauma. You can't hurt me, Jack!”
EpicGamerBerdly
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ryu Nagamatsu (a composer and arranger for Nintendo, most notably worked on the link's awakening remake and the splatoon series) has left Nintendo. ;-;

“Now I see. You deny your weapon its purpose! It yearns to bathe in the blood of your enemies… but you hold it back!”

“We are all pawns, controlled by something greater: Memes, the DNA of the soul.”

“Like I said, kids are cruel, Jack. And I'm very in touch with my inner child.”

“Nanomachines, son! They harden in response to physical trauma. You can't hurt me, Jack!”
Yento-Kun
Scratcher
500+ posts

EpicGamerBerdly wrote:

Ryu Nagamatsu (a composer and arranger for Nintendo, most notably worked on the link's awakening remake and the splatoon series) has left Nintendo. ;-;
o7

squigward
Mimi_and_Me
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Made a drawing but Cubeupload is being really slow

20 pets lol
- 10 rabbits
- 3 cats
- 2 mice
- 1 dog
- 2 beta fish
- 2 rats
Favorite Splatoon/Coroika characters: Desi, Pearl, Wireglasses, Glasses, Bowler, Shady, Army
Top 4 Pokemon: Mimikyu, Silvally, Cinderace, Grafaifai
*Gasp* a YouTube? https://youtube.com/channel/UCnTNMoy5GSXpB6l-ZiG9jbQ
xXPastelCatsXx
Scratcher
500+ posts

GAHDAM id ont think i'lll join this month's splatfest bc my family switch online membership expired and our cousin got it for us, and he's in china rn so he might not have time to renew it :sob:
also because i stayed up late and got caught, yeah im in trouble

Last edited by xXPastelCatsXx (May 3, 2023 00:30:37)

Highlight + Shift + down arrow to read all of this <– can he marry me!?
Hey guys! I'm Fara. You can call me Emmet, Pastel, X, Moon, skittle, or whatever you like, as long as I like it. My birthday is March 1st and I am a Pisces. An 11 year old who loves 80's music, Synthwave, Goth&Punk(music and style btw if u gothpunk style optional you just need the music) Coding (obvious), Mainly games like Minecraft, Splatoon, Undertale/Deltarune, Omori, Pokemon (gen4, 5, 7, and 9 to be specific) Kirby,and other stuff. Really, REALLY into art, but keeps getting artblock. I have an Electric Guitar and a toy Frozen 1 keyboard from 2017 that still works with the same batteries from 2017. I have a 18yo sister and a 22yo brother. I'm bangladeshi and american. Diehard Argentina fan when soccer, and also B I K E. Space and Chemistry is a good intrest of mine. ALSO YOU SHOULD READ BEETLE AND THE HOLLOWBONES. i'm a stupid little gorl
GO JOIN MY DMC RN ITS MY FEATURED POST
i get bullied at school and i hate myself because of what everyone says because its all true.
Check out my following list to see people you should follow!
Octok1d
Scratcher
23 posts

yo i have art trades up if yall wana
Mimi_and_Me
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Turns out I'm pretty good with the Tri-Slosher Nouveau
https://youtu.be/Wnsn5SkMNdw

20 pets lol
- 10 rabbits
- 3 cats
- 2 mice
- 1 dog
- 2 beta fish
- 2 rats
Favorite Splatoon/Coroika characters: Desi, Pearl, Wireglasses, Glasses, Bowler, Shady, Army
Mimi_and_Me
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mimi_and_Me wrote:

Made a drawing but Cubeupload is being really slow

20 pets lol
- 10 rabbits
- 3 cats
- 2 mice
- 1 dog
- 2 beta fish
- 2 rats
frenchrats
Scratcher
23 posts

i guess my school blocks images now because it's some picture icon instead of an actual image :skull:

Rabid_lion11 on youtube. You can subscribe, i don't mind!
Learning Japanese!
Mimi_and_Me
Scratcher
1000+ posts

frenchrats wrote:

i guess my school blocks images now because it's some picture icon instead of an actual image :skull:
If you're talking about mine it's also in the project

20 pets lol
- 10 rabbits
- 3 cats
- 2 mice
- 1 dog
- 2 beta fish
- 2 rats
frenchrats
Scratcher
23 posts

Mimi_and_Me wrote:

frenchrats wrote:

yeah i am

Rabid_lion11 on youtube. You can subscribe, i don't mind!
Learning Japanese!
Mimi_and_Me
Scratcher
1000+ posts

frenchrats wrote:

Mimi_and_Me wrote:

frenchrats wrote:

yeah i am
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/814458605/

20 pets lol
- 10 rabbits
- 3 cats
- 2 mice
- 1 dog
- 2 beta fish
- 2 rats
whiplash6699
Scratcher
1000+ posts

frenchrats wrote:

Why does your Scratch say “based in Japan” but your YouTube says “based in the United States”?

Autistic male who surfs the forums and talks about the weirdest and most obscure stuff he can think of. HUGE Mario fan.

Prime689
Scratcher
1000+ posts

It could be you, it could be me, it could even be-

6'2 - they/them - canadian - teen
queenofquips
Scratcher
500+ posts

Prime689 wrote:

It could be you, it could be me, it could even be-
everyone's a suspect…
Mimi_and_Me
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I found this and I'm gunna keep it

20 pets lol
- 10 rabbits
- 3 cats
- 2 mice
- 1 dog
- 2 beta fish
- 2 rats
xXPastelCatsXx
Scratcher
500+ posts

Mimi_and_Me wrote:

I found this and I'm gunna keep it
I WANT IT !!!!!

Highlight + Shift + down arrow to read all of this <– can he marry me!?
Hey guys! I'm Fara. You can call me Emmet, Pastel, X, Moon, skittle, or whatever you like, as long as I like it. My birthday is March 1st and I am a Pisces. An 11 year old who loves 80's music, Synthwave, Goth&Punk(music and style btw if u gothpunk style optional you just need the music) Coding (obvious), Mainly games like Minecraft, Splatoon, Undertale/Deltarune, Omori, Pokemon (gen4, 5, 7, and 9 to be specific) Kirby,and other stuff. Really, REALLY into art, but keeps getting artblock. I have an Electric Guitar and a toy Frozen 1 keyboard from 2017 that still works with the same batteries from 2017. I have a 18yo sister and a 22yo brother. I'm bangladeshi and american. Diehard Argentina fan when soccer, and also B I K E. Space and Chemistry is a good intrest of mine. ALSO YOU SHOULD READ BEETLE AND THE HOLLOWBONES. i'm a stupid little gorl
GO JOIN MY DMC RN ITS MY FEATURED POST
i get bullied at school and i hate myself because of what everyone says because its all true.
Check out my following list to see people you should follow!