Discuss Scratch

visionsbyvicky
Scratcher
6 posts

Login Problems

I am a teacher and have an account for the Computer Lab at school. I can not log in to it. It continually tells me the password is incorrect. I try to reset the password and it still won't let me in.

Suggestions?
TheHockeyist
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Login Problems

Did someone change the password?

If you can't reset the password, do you know your email address?

visionsbyvicky
Scratcher
6 posts

Login Problems

I get the password reset email and I reset the password and it says that it's reset. When I try to login using the new password, it does not work. It is the same computer that I am currently logged in on, just using my personal account instead of my school account.
TheHockeyist
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Login Problems

Odd… I'll let the ST know what's going on.

visionsbyvicky
Scratcher
6 posts

Login Problems

Thanks
The_Scratch_Squad
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Login Problems

Odd…

Prohaps it takes a bit of time to notify the server…

REMEMBER! Clicky That Sticky AND Read it Carefully before making new topics.
Get the Worlds Fails on Math!!!
visionsbyvicky
Scratcher
6 posts

Login Problems

I don't think so. I was able to login and upload from an offline version of Scratch 2.0 but I can't add to studios or add notes & credits using that.
Paddle2See
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

Login Problems

visionsbyvicky wrote:

I don't think so. I was able to login and upload from an offline version of Scratch 2.0 but I can't add to studios or add notes & credits using that.
That's a strange thing. So the password works to upload to the site - but it doesn't let you log directly in. Have you tried a different browser / computer / network to see if any of those make a difference?

I'll move this to the Bugs and Glitches section for you.

Scratch Team Member, kayak and pickleball enthusiast, cat caregiver.

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

;
visionsbyvicky
Scratcher
6 posts

Login Problems

I don't know if it would work from the offline version on this computer. I tried it on a different computer in the lab though they all have the same OS, same browser, etc.
ECLIPSE-STUDIOS
Scratcher
100+ posts

Login Problems

visionsbyvicky wrote:

I don't know if it would work from the offline version on this computer. I tried it on a different computer in the lab though they all have the same OS, same browser, etc.

Hi,

What browser are you using? My only suggesting is that it could be this - I have seen many people recently who have been unable to log in via Firefox (Maybe because of a recent update and subsequent incompatibility - I wouldn't know because I use chrome. The only version of Firefox I have is like… 1?), but other than that I haven't the foggiest! Even if it isn't Firefox, maybe try a different browser anyway? Possible see if the is anyway you can try to log in using a different OS too?

Good luck and I hope this is solved soon!

3D, Isometric Game Engine!
Make your own Isometric game easily using our engine by clicking here!

^^ Full How-To documentation included in the Notes & Credits
StMComputers
Scratcher
8 posts

Login Problems

It's fixed - this is my school account. I have no idea why it's working now but it is.

As far as browsers, I was using Chrome and no, I can't use a different OS since at school the computers all have a specific, and the same, OS.

Thanks for the suggestions - it gives me ideas if this happens again in the future.
ECLIPSE-STUDIOS
Scratcher
100+ posts

Login Problems

Hm… that is strange…

Oh well, I'm glad it's fixed I and I hope you don't need to try those suggestions!

3D, Isometric Game Engine!
Make your own Isometric game easily using our engine by clicking here!

^^ Full How-To documentation included in the Notes & Credits
Avantgarda
Scratcher
8 posts

Login Problems

reset counter?

this scratch added

Last edited by Avantgarda (Dec. 25, 2021 02:16:09)

Avantgarda
Scratcher
8 posts

Login Problems

end

This was added 5.0
Avantgarda
Scratcher
8 posts

Login Problems

<color [#b5a399] is touching [#88fa37] or touching [mouse pointer] ?>
previous costume

Last edited by Avantgarda (Dec. 25, 2021 02:25:03)