Discuss Scratch

r123a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cubefield Collaboration-Now Hiring! Currently making an OS!

I would like to ask if anyone had any ideas for another original/not popular game.
r123a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cubefield Collaboration-Now Hiring! Currently making an OS!

r123a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cubefield Collaboration-Now Hiring! Currently making an OS!

I made a game called Volume Square. It was the only game that was similar to Cubefield that I could think of. It is an original game. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/65151918/ is the link.
r123ab
New to Scratch
3 posts

Cubefield Collaboration-Now Hiring! Currently making an OS!

Username :r123ab
Active 1-10: 8
Best work: none
Willing: 10
How long have you been on scratch: 1 day but this is my 3rd account.
What job: Programmer
makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cubefield Collaboration-Now Hiring! Currently making an OS!

Bump I've been working on CubeField 2.6 I think it may have 299 waves when I'm done
r123a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cubefield Collaboration-Now Hiring! Currently making an OS!

makethebrainhappy wrote:

Bump I've been working on CubeField 2.6 I think it may have 299 waves when I'm done
makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cubefield Collaboration-Now Hiring! Currently making an OS!

r123a wrote:

makethebrainhappy wrote:

Bump I've been working on CubeField 2.6 I think it may have 299 waves when I'm done

Actually Its way more complicated so it may take a while sorry
r123a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cubefield Collaboration-Now Hiring! Currently making an OS!

As long as it's finished before………. June 3, 2017
r123a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cubefield Collaboration-Now Hiring! Currently making an OS!

r123a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cubefield Collaboration-Now Hiring! Currently making an OS!



Cubefield 2.6 will be a remix of the original version of Cubefield made by r123a It will be made by makethebrainhappy. makethebrainhappy will have it last the whole entire game, 7 minutes 10 seconds.

is this correct? I put that in the wiki.
makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cubefield Collaboration-Now Hiring! Currently making an OS!

r123a wrote:

Cubefield 2.6 will be a remix of the original version of Cubefield made by r123a It will be made by makethebrainhappy. makethebrainhappy will have it last the whole entire game, 7 minutes 10 seconds.

is this correct? I put that in the wiki.

I kind of completely remade it. It's not a remix
r123a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cubefield Collaboration-Now Hiring! Currently making an OS!

makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cubefield Collaboration-Now Hiring! Currently making an OS!

r123a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cubefield Collaboration-Now Hiring! Currently making an OS!

good luck on the code
If you find any glitches in your project, please fix them. I couldn't fix mine because I didn't know how, but PLEASE fix bugs if you find any in your project.
makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cubefield Collaboration-Now Hiring! Currently making an OS!

r123a wrote:

good luck on the code
If you find any glitches in your project, please fix them. I couldn't fix mine because I didn't know how, but PLEASE fix bugs if you find any in your project.

I've completely redone the code. I made three different strategies, one of which works .

Now I'm onto beta testing and speeds.

It may be released today

Last edited by makethebrainhappy (June 4, 2015 18:21:05)

r123a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cubefield Collaboration-Now Hiring! Currently making an OS!

It has a glitch in the beginning because only 1 block moves, not the 2nd one.

Pretty good though.
makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cubefield Collaboration-Now Hiring! Currently making an OS!

r123a wrote:

It has a glitch in the beginning because only 1 block moves, not the 2nd one.

Pretty good though.

The second one isn't supposed to move
r123a
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cubefield Collaboration-Now Hiring! Currently making an OS!

oh. And also, please make the blocks move faster.
makethebrainhappy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Cubefield Collaboration-Now Hiring! Currently making an OS!

r123a wrote:

oh. And also, please make the blocks move faster.

10 minutes until my project goes on the front PAGE!

Under Front-Page Curator 3rd Line!

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile