Discuss Scratch

superspongebobbros
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Sonic the Hedgehog Topic

KlonanoRook wrote:

superspongebobbros wrote:

Dinoguy8 wrote:

Is the new character in Sonic Forces a Wolf, Fox, Cat or Bubsy? The answer is…
ALL OF THEM!!!
Well, maybe not the Bubsy part…
OH GREAT, NOW SEGA WANTS EVERYONE TO CREATE AN OC.

I'm seriously considering leaving the Sonic fanbase if SEGA will keep showering praise. SEGA, BE A SERIOUS COMPANY AGAIN!
BIG TEXT WITH LOTS OF BOLD

If you can't respect the fact that SEGA wants to experiment and say thanks to their fans, then click Unfollow Discussion and leave, please.
SEGA takes that to the extreme.

FANART OF WHATEVER I FIND THAT I CAN THINK OF AS MY SIGNATURE THIS TIME!
“THIS IS WHAT I'LL DO TO YOU!”- Robotnik, Sonic Shuffle

Still a better love love story than Twilight

THIS CAPTURES THE ESSENCE OF DEVIANTART

Eyyyy, that's pretty good.

This is one of my favorites
Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I could honestly see Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric as a Kirby game and Sonic ‘06 as a Mario game.
Anyway, Sonic characters VS Kirby characters, who would win?
Amy Rose VS King Dedede
Shadow the Hedgehog VS Meta Knight
Dr. Eggman and his robot army VS President Haltman and his robot army (President Haltman was the antagonist of Kirby: Planet Robobot, which I have not played.)
Chaos VS Marx
-Sonic character here- VS Bandana Waddle Dee (I couldn’t think of a Sonic character to face Bandana Waddle Dee, who do you think should go against this guy? Just make sure it is a fair matchup.)

I reject your reality and substitute my own. (Adam Savage, Mythbusters)
MonkeyboyWyatt
Scratcher
500+ posts

no offence
very good character 8/8
pronic is a faled cloan ov soinc da hodhej.
he is reely fat beecuz hee ate sanic so hee cood tayk amee ross as hiz gerlfrend. he then ate tales and nucools aswel.

amee dump him butt nao hee luvz shadoo insdead

he likes windmills and calling people stupid

can i be one of you now?

Rosen trash. i don't exactly know what to put here, so here's some random gifs. my SP studio

Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PrincessPanda_test_ wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Does anyone remember when I posted my idea for a Sonic game called Sonic Legends?
I've come up with a few more concepts/ideas for it.
I saw that you posted your idea of that in Janurary.
Yeah, um…
Do you want to hear some of the concepts and ideas?

SonicFan91
Scratcher
92 posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Does anyone remember when I posted my idea for a Sonic game called Sonic Legends?
Yeah, um…
Yeah! It sounds great! I'd love to hear your ideas.

I am the biggest Sonic fan ever. I hope to share my love of Sonic with the world. (BTW, my fave Sonic character is Shadow!!!)

“Don't be silly Shadow. As long as you hold me in your heart and thoughts, we'll never be apart!” - Maria Robotnik, from Sonic Saga Series Volume 2 Order from Chaos, page 75.

"I am Shadow the Hedgehog. I am the union of deals dark and benign but ultimately built in the name of love. I am the ultimate lifeform. I am the protector of Mobius. Run home to your master and tell him. This is who I am." - Shadow the Hedgehog, from Sonic Saga Series Volume 2 Order from Chaos, page 79.

Check out the first topic I've ever made, the Tinker Bell Topic!!!! Hopefully you'll enjoy it, if you decide to visit!!!
MonkeyboyWyatt
Scratcher
500+ posts

MonkeyboyWyatt wrote:

no offence
very good character 8/8
he is reely fat beecuz hee ate sanic so hee cood tayk amee ross as hiz gerlfrend. he then ate tales and nucools aswel.

can i be one of you now?
i see no one cares about my top quality post

Rosen trash. i don't exactly know what to put here, so here's some random gifs. my SP studio

SonicFan91
Scratcher
92 posts

MonkeyboyWyatt wrote:

no offence
very good character 8/8

can i be one of you now?
Heh heh, “nucools”! That's HILARIOUS!

I am the biggest Sonic fan ever. I hope to share my love of Sonic with the world. (BTW, my fave Sonic character is Shadow!!!)

“Don't be silly Shadow. As long as you hold me in your heart and thoughts, we'll never be apart!” - Maria Robotnik, from Sonic Saga Series Volume 2 Order from Chaos, page 75.

"I am Shadow the Hedgehog. I am the union of deals dark and benign but ultimately built in the name of love. I am the ultimate lifeform. I am the protector of Mobius. Run home to your master and tell him. This is who I am." - Shadow the Hedgehog, from Sonic Saga Series Volume 2 Order from Chaos, page 79.

Check out the first topic I've ever made, the Tinker Bell Topic!!!! Hopefully you'll enjoy it, if you decide to visit!!!
Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SonicFan91 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Yeah, um…
I had an idea for the game where Metal Sonic can fuse with mechanical objects and robots, which happens several times throughout the game's story mode.Metal Sonic first appears as the boss of Acorn Palace and can be faced as either Sonic, Tails, or Sally. He also has a major role during Team Chaotix's campaign, where Vector, Espio, and Charmy are trying to uncover the secrets behind Metal Sonic's alongside other cases. Metal Sonic shows off his fusion ability as one of the bosses in the “Chao Parkway” area, a small, rustic city that was overrun by Eggman's robotic troops, where he fuses with a statue made from recycled robot parts. The second time he becomes Rusted Titian in an abandoned junkyard after fusing with the scrap metal in the junkyard. Metal Sonic also is part of the final boss's second phase as the core of the final machine. Also, I have a few idea for other campaigns and levels in the game.

SonicFan91
Scratcher
92 posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

SonicFan91 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Yeah, um…
I had an idea for the game where Metal Sonic can fuse with mechanical objects and robots, which happens several times throughout the game's story mode.Metal Sonic first appears as the boss of Acorn Palace and can be faced as either Sonic, Tails, or Sally. He also has a major role during Team Chaotix's campaign, where Vector, Espio, and Charmy are trying to uncover the secrets behind Metal Sonic's alongside other cases. Metal Sonic shows off his fusion ability as one of the bosses in the “Chao Parkway” area, a small, rustic city that was overrun by Eggman's robotic troops, where he fuses with a statue made from recycled robot parts. The second time he becomes Rusted Titian in an abandoned junkyard after fusing with the scrap metal in the junkyard. Metal Sonic also is part of the final boss's second phase as the core of the final machine. Also, I have a few idea for other campaigns and levels in the game.
Nice! Metal Sonic's fusion ability will make him an extra powerful enemy, for sure.

I also really like how you incorporated Sally into your game ideas. The Freedom Fighters are really important characters to me, and probably lots of other people, and they ALL deserve to be in the games, not JUST the comics…

Oh, and, here's a question about your ideas: Would the Chaotix be playable characters?!

Last edited by SonicFan91 (May 18, 2017 17:28:35)

Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SonicFan91 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

SonicFan91 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Yeah, um…
Nice! Metal Sonic's fusion ability will make him an extra powerful enemy, for sure.

I also really like how you incorporated Sally into your game ideas. The Freedom Fighters are really important characters to me, and probably lots of other people, and they ALL deserve to be in the games, not JUST the comics…

Oh, and, here's a question about your ideas: Would the Chaotix be playable characters?!
The other Freedom Fighters will appear in the game too and will have their own exclusive stages where you can play as one of them in some areas or group of areas after certain requirements are met. (Sally is playable in most areas due to her having a large role alongside Sonic, Tails, Mighty, and Ray in the Hero's Story.)
Yes, the Chaotix are playable in my idea. Vector, Espio, and Charmy work together Sonic Heroes-style to solve puzzles, collect clues, solve cases, and to make it though platforming stages. Mighty is playable in his own stages and playstyle with Ray (either as a partner or via character select, similar to Tails in the idea).

SonicFan91
Scratcher
92 posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

SonicFan91 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

SonicFan91 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Yeah, um…

The other Freedom Fighters will appear in the game too and will have their own exclusive stages where you can play as one of them in some areas or group of areas after certain requirements are met. (Sally is playable in most areas due to her having a large role alongside Sonic, Tails, Mighty, and Ray in the Hero's Story.)
Yes, the Chaotix are playable in my idea. Vector, Espio, and Charmy work together Sonic Heroes-style to solve puzzles, collect clues, solve cases, and to make it though platforming stages. Mighty is playable in his own stages and playstyle with Ray (either as a partner or via character select, similar to Tails in the idea).
That sounds really neat! I'm glad so many characters would get to make an appearance in this, including all the Freedom Fighters, and the Chaotix, too.

By the way, the cats in your signature are really cute!

Last edited by SonicFan91 (May 18, 2017 17:41:51)

PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

It'll be safe for me to say that the Custom Hero feature will be the most controversial feature put in a Sonic game.

While I'm on the side which calls the idea of adding OCs into the canon brilliant, there are many people on the side which calls the idea representing the horrible Sonic fandom and a possible Iblis trigger. Seriously, in my opinion, not all OCs are bad. We can make good Sonic OCs.

Last edited by PrincessPandaLover (May 18, 2017 22:16:55)

To prevent kumquats, do not hang New Year decorations, according to Sticks the Badger.

Please don't hurt me, moderators.

If you can read this, have you noticed that 2 of the images link to something? (The third one links to the fan edit version because the original had a profane word in it.)
KlonanoRook
Scratcher
100+ posts

The thing I hate about people shaming the character creator is that they don't know what kind of power it brings. Long ago, a ton of sonic fans created OCs when they were getting into the fandom, and were probably swept under the rug when they realized the negative stigma around them.

But SEGA is saying “No, wait! Don't do that! Your OC is special! It's actually canon and it'll help sonic save the world from Eggman!”

That's the kind of positive reinforcement that I want Sonic and SEGA to give out and make their games enjoyable for everyone.

4/1/17
3/25/17
2/25/16
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KlonanoRook wrote:

The thing I hate about people shaming the character creator is that they don't know what kind of power it brings. Long ago, a ton of sonic fans created OCs when they were getting into the fandom, and were probably swept under the rug when they realized the negative stigma around them.

But SEGA is saying “No, wait! Don't do that! Your OC is special! It's actually canon and it'll help sonic save the world from Eggman!”

That's the kind of positive reinforcement that I want Sonic and SEGA to give out and make their games enjoyable for everyone.
Thanks Rook.

To prevent kumquats, do not hang New Year decorations, according to Sticks the Badger.

Please don't hurt me, moderators.

If you can read this, have you noticed that 2 of the images link to something? (The third one links to the fan edit version because the original had a profane word in it.)
Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KlonanoRook wrote:

That makes a lot of sense. Good job Rook for thinking outside the box and doing some stuff to combat them haters! I am in favor of the Character Creator, and I agree with your view on it. I'm sure that SEGA will not put any suggestive options that a lot of Sonic OCs have for the character maker.
One of my friends pointed out the graphics of Sonic Forces, the character creator might be why the graphics are not what some people have come to expect because games with a lot of customization usually have reduced graphics in order to save space taken up by graphics and have more space for the sandbox and customization elements. I'm sorry if that made no sense at all.

Dinoguy8
Scratcher
500+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

KlonanoRook wrote:

That makes a lot of sense. Good job Rook for thinking outside the box and doing some stuff to combat them haters! I am in favor of the Character Creator, and I agree with your view on it. I'm sure that SEGA will not put any suggestive options that a lot of Sonic OCs have for the character maker.
One of my friends pointed out the graphics of Sonic Forces, the character creator might be why the graphics are not what some people have come to expect because games with a lot of customization usually have reduced graphics in order to save space taken up by graphics and have more space for the sandbox and customization elements. I'm sorry if that made no sense at all.
I can agree with all of these statements.

Check out these topics I've created! There pretty swell!
The Sonic Shipping Topic!, The LEGO Legends Of CHIMA Topic!, The Robotomy Topic!, BIONICLE Discussion! And probably more to come!
PrincessPanda_test_
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I've drawn Sonic and co as creatures in Greek mythology. I drew Sonic, Amy, Shadow, and Blaze as centaurs, Floee, Silver, Tails, and Cream as satyrs, and Knuckles and Rouge as sphinxes.

Oh, and ALL HAIL SONIC, THE LORD OF ALL FURRIES ANTHROPOMORPHIC ANIMALS IN GAMING.

“To kill someone to save the world… Is that really the right thing to do?” - Silver the Hedgehog

Evan Stanley gave me PTSD.

Silvee and Shadaze forever.
superspongebobbros
Scratcher
100+ posts

MonkeyboyWyatt wrote:

no offence
very good character 8/8

can i be one of you now?
Beautiful. Just beautiful. Also, decided to come back here?

FANART OF WHATEVER I FIND THAT I CAN THINK OF AS MY SIGNATURE THIS TIME!
“THIS IS WHAT I'LL DO TO YOU!”- Robotnik, Sonic Shuffle

Still a better love love story than Twilight

THIS CAPTURES THE ESSENCE OF DEVIANTART

Eyyyy, that's pretty good.

This is one of my favorites
superspongebobbros
Scratcher
100+ posts

Dinoguy8
Scratcher
500+ posts

superspongebobbros wrote:

Am I the only one who hates the OC creator in Sonic Forces?

SEGA: “Look people, you can throw your stupid recolor and or overpowered OC so it can stop Eggman! Also, the name Robotnik is not Canon! So now this is Canon!”
You know, Robotnik is still his name. Everyone just calls him Eggman.

Check out these topics I've created! There pretty swell!
The Sonic Shipping Topic!, The LEGO Legends Of CHIMA Topic!, The Robotomy Topic!, BIONICLE Discussion! And probably more to come!