Discuss Scratch

AngryDerps
Scratcher
500+ posts

Game Theories

haxcharsol wrote:

banana500 wrote:

I've always thought that Clair (the eighth gym leader in Johto) is Lance's daughter. It makes sense, sort of!
I always thought of her as his sister.
I always thought she was his niece!

Don't worry, I'm a professional idiot.
NeilWest
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Game Theories

I once thought that MySims was set in a post-apocalyptic world. The story is that the town was built by a special man who disappeared. People left and you had the same powers as that man so you're invited to the town to fix it up. Basically, the magical man helped keep the Sims alive with his powers, so when he left, people left for a safe haven. You can tell as the picture for the Sims leaving had a red sky, meaning that the effects of the man's absence were taking place. There are no other pictures of the town afterwards that have a normal blue sky. So obviously, when you come, the sky's returned to normal, which means that you're magic is taking place. This also means that slowly, people start trusting the town once again. This may be nuclear radiation. If you think about it, the only possible solution for the problem is that maybe your Sim and the mystery man are able to control the radiation. And this is all at the junkyard in the desert and the abandoned storage facility near the forest entrance. But, this may also explain why the Sims slowly look wierder during the intro. At the start, they appear to have normal bodies, but soon, their heads grow and they shrink. This is another sign of the radiation taking its toll on the Sims.

HotCocoa28
Scratcher
500+ posts

Game Theories

NoxSpooth wrote:

I've heard a theory that says Ness' parents from Earthbound/Mother 2 are Ninten and Paula from Earthbound Zero/Mother 1. Even though it's not proven, that theory somehow seems logical to me…
Don't you mean Ninten and Ana?

While that is an interesting theory, I'm pretty sure Ness' mom lacks the ability to do PSI, whereas Ana was very proficient at using it. My reasoning for this is because in a flashback to when Ness was an infant in Earthbound, Ness' Mom seems somewhat surprised when she apparently sees an object (I can't remember what it was, I think a rattle or something) move. Neat idea on your part though!

When translation goes wrong…
NoxSpooth
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Game Theories

HotCocoa28 wrote:

NoxSpooth wrote:

I've heard a theory that says Ness' parents from Earthbound/Mother 2 are Ninten and Paula from Earthbound Zero/Mother 1. Even though it's not proven, that theory somehow seems logical to me…
Don't you mean Ninten and Ana?

Ah, yes! *headdesk* Yes, it's Ana.

NeilWest wrote:

I once thought that MySims was set in a post-apocalyptic world. The story is that the town was built by a special man who disappeared. People left and you had the same powers as that man so you're invited to the town to fix it up. Basically, the magical man helped keep the Sims alive with his powers, so when he left, people left for a safe haven. You can tell as the picture for the Sims leaving had a red sky, meaning that the effects of the man's absence were taking place. There are no other pictures of the town afterwards that have a normal blue sky. So obviously, when you come, the sky's returned to normal, which means that you're magic is taking place. This also means that slowly, people start trusting the town once again. This may be nuclear radiation. If you think about it, the only possible solution for the problem is that maybe your Sim and the mystery man are able to control the radiation. And this is all at the junkyard in the desert and the abandoned storage facility near the forest entrance. But, this may also explain why the Sims slowly look wierder during the intro. At the start, they appear to have normal bodies, but soon, their heads grow and they shrink. This is another sign of the radiation taking its toll on the Sims.

… Wow, nice. Reminds me of the Pixar Theory…
Hatty_Hattington
Scratcher
4 posts

Game Theories

“If Hatty Hattington is dead, and dead bodies float, why did he sink?”
-someone on youtube

NoxSpooth
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Game Theories

Hatty_Hattington wrote:

-someone on youtube
Because his hat was stolen.
Mewly
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Game Theories

Uhm, ok guys, I know this maybe won't come out as a theory, but here's something about game themes and tunes… :

While I was on my final concert for the violin seminars, a girl was playing a similar tune to that one on a Super Mario Gallaxy 1/2 planet. The major/minor sounds pretty much like the theme used there.

My theory is, is Super Mario Gallaxy 1/2 using classical music (remakes) for their themes?
Mewly
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Game Theories

Hatty_Hattington wrote:

-someone on youtube

Somebody filled his body with rocks.

DEAL WITH IT.

xD lol jk, but yeah that must be the reason…
or did he use magic?! :O
ImagineIt
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Game Theories

Mewly wrote:

Uhm, ok guys, I know this maybe won't come out as a theory, but here's something about game themes and tunes… :

While I was on my final concert for the violin seminars, a girl was playing a similar tune to that one on a Super Mario Galaxy 1/2 planet. The major/minor sounds pretty much like the theme used there.

My theory is, is Super Mario Galaxy 1/2 using classical music (remakes) for their themes?
Music has different chords and notes that sound good together, and this just seems like it is because they chose similar chords. Some songs actually have the same tune also.
Mewly
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Game Theories

ImagineIt wrote:

Mewly wrote:

While I was on my final concert for the violin seminars, a girl was playing a similar tune to that one on a Super Mario Galaxy 1/2 planet. The major/minor sounds pretty much like the theme used there.

My theory is, is Super Mario Galaxy 1/2 using classical music (remakes) for their themes?
Music has different chords and notes that sound good together, and this just seems like it is because they chose similar chords. Some songs actually have the same tune also.

Hmm… yeah.
I even took the program because I wanted to find out what it is called ;-;
PikachuXionLover
Scratcher
100+ posts

Game Theories

Mewly wrote:

Hatty_Hattington wrote:

-someone on youtube

Somebody filled his body with rocks.

DEAL WITH IT.

xD lol jk, but yeah that must be the reason…
or did he use magic?! :O
How did they do that?

Last edited by PikachuXionLover (Aug. 10, 2013 01:09:23)

I am Hatty Hattington. I am also a rather weird kid.
PikachuXionLover
Scratcher
100+ posts

Game Theories

NoxSpooth wrote:

Hatty_Hattington wrote:

-someone on youtube
Because his hat was stolen.
You can obviously see that's he's still alive.

Firedrake969
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Game Theories

Please, “Game Theories”

A bunch of weird Pokemon stuff: If Shedinja's gap in its back sucks your soul out, then why does it always face you in a battle?

'17 rickoid

bf97b44a7fbd33db070f6ade2b7dc549
haxcharsol
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Game Theories

Hatty_Hattington wrote:

-someone on youtube
By the magic of science.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to emit a beacon of light from my seeing orbs.
AngryDerps
Scratcher
500+ posts

Game Theories

Firedrake969 wrote:

Please, “Game Theories”

A bunch of weird Pokemon stuff: If Shedinja's gap in its back sucks your soul out, then why does it always face you in a battle?
I know I misspelled it. Anyway, I believe it's a cruel joke.

PikachuXionLover
Scratcher
100+ posts

Game Theories

haxcharsol wrote:

Hatty_Hattington wrote:

-someone on youtube
By the magic of science.

Ask.com wrote:

The reason why dead bodies float is because gases, which are lighter than water, build up in the dead body after some days, causing it to finally float. Anything, which is less dense than water floats.
My theory is that he did not drown and he's still alive.

Last edited by PikachuXionLover (Aug. 10, 2013 12:04:13)

AngryDerps
Scratcher
500+ posts

Game Theories

PikachuXionLover wrote:

haxcharsol wrote:

Hatty_Hattington wrote:

-someone on youtube
By the magic of science.

Ask.com wrote:

The reason why dead bodies float is because gases, which are lighter than water, build up in the dead body after some days, causing it to finally float. Anything, which is less dense than water floats.
He didn't sink because of the magic of science, my theory is that he's still alive.
He may have unnaturally extended his life so he could hide away his days, stroking his hat.

ImagineIt
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Game Theories

AngryDerps wrote:

Firedrake969 wrote:

Please, “Game Theories”

Cruel? Which part? Do you mean the sucking out your soul part is not real?

And you can edit the title by the way.
AngryDerps
Scratcher
500+ posts

Game Theories

ImagineIt wrote:

AngryDerps wrote:

Firedrake969 wrote:

Please, “Game Theories”

Cruel? Which part? Do you mean the sucking out your soul part is not real?

And you can edit the title by the way.
No, I believe they put it that way on purpose.

PikachuXionLover
Scratcher
100+ posts

Game Theories

AngryDerps wrote:

He may have unnaturally extended his life so he could hide away his days, stroking his hat.
I…… don't know how to argue with that HahahahahahahahahahahahHAHAHAAHAHAHhahahahahhahaHAHAHHAHAHAH………heh.