Discuss Scratch

-_-Onscratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

Pikmin Official Topic

Issues I have with Pikmin 4:

Characters are ugly, Flarlic mechanic is cool but kinda useless because theres unlimited days, Auto locking mechanic almost always messes me up with no way to turn it off, You can’t swarm like in Pikmin 1 and 2 until mid game which is annoying, I wish the game didn’t stop you from putting as many pikmin as you want on something like the past games and no real challenge mode (unless you count sage leaf) which is disappointing.

Other than that the game is a 8.5/10 which might be a little bias because I am a huge pikmin fan.
Artsy_and_Autistix
Scratcher
15 posts

Pikmin Official Topic

-_-Onscratch wrote:

Issues I have with Pikmin 4:

Characters are ugly, Flarlic mechanic is cool but kinda useless because theres unlimited days, Auto locking mechanic almost always messes me up with no way to turn it off, You can’t swarm like in Pikmin 1 and 2 until mid game which is annoying, I wish the game didn’t stop you from putting as many pikmin as you want on something like the past games and no real challenge mode (unless you count sage leaf) which is disappointing.

Other than that the game is a 8.5/10 which might be a little bias because I am a huge pikmin fan.
I HATE the auto lock sm! I seriously don't see why they couldn't have just done what they did in Pikmin 3 where it's off my default but it locks when you press a button.

Also, I absolutely HATE how you have to unlock the ability to guide the Pikmin, and when you dismiss the Pikmin, you have to add it as a shortcut instead of just pressing Y like you could in 1 and 2 (idk how it is in 3 cuz I haven't played it yet). I think the shortcut option is cool and all, but I wish you could change the controls on the right joycon too.

I feel just like a Purple Pikmin.
- Reggie Fils Aime